Vizio GV42L & L42 42" LCDs - Page 16 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #451 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 11:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I bought the 42" on Monday and at the same time returned the 37" I returned the 37" because of the "popping" at start up and shut off as well as excess fan noise. Let me start by saying I am no audiophile and I am pretty easy to please.

The picture on my 42" is excellent. No cloudiness. No backlight leakage. No stuck pixels. SD looks just ok, but my understanding is that you should expect that with an LCD. No "popping" noises.

The sound is another story. When I first hooked up the 42" and turned it on, I noticed even on a regulur tv show(not a movie and not with the volume up) that the sound is far worse than the 37" it replaced. Later in the day my wife complained about "fuzziness" in the sound. I did not hear it until the next day because it was not constant. Sounds much like static on the radio. It is unbearable, not just a slight irritant.

Unfortunately, I am going to end up returning this unit as well. The sound is horrible and I dont want to be forced to do all my television with sound through a surround system. Does anyone else have similar problems? If not, I may try to get another 42" and try my luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #452 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali4niacruisin View Post

I bought the 42" on Monday and at the same time returned the 37" I returned the 37" because of the "popping" at start up and shut off as well as excess fan noise. Let me start by saying I am no audiophile and I am pretty easy to please.

The picture on my 42" is excellent. No cloudiness. No backlight leakage. No stuck pixels. SD looks just ok, but my understanding is that you should expect that with an LCD. No "popping" noises.

The sound is another story. When I first hooked up the 42" and turned it on, I noticed even on a regulur tv show(not a movie and not with the volume up) that the sound is far worse than the 37" it replaced. Later in the day my wife complained about "fuzziness" in the sound. I did not hear it until the next day because it was not constant. Sounds much like static on the radio. It is unbearable, not just a slight irritant.

Unfortunately, I am going to end up returning this unit as well. The sound is horrible and I dont want to be forced to do all my television with sound through a surround system. Does anyone else have similar problems? If not, I may try to get another 42" and try my luck.

I can concur that the sound from the TV's speakers is a bit worse than the speakers that were in my SD Sony Trinitron set. It's nothing I can't live with and I already started adjusting to it, though if I really cared I do have the Cable Box hooked up via Digital Coax to my reciever and have the Component hookup to the TV which gives a better overall picture and sound output.

If you don't have a sound system to watch your DVD's or play games with then yes I can see it being a major downer from this set, for me it's not as much of an issue and for normal TV audio I find it to be tolerable, but noticably worse than my old set.
post #453 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 11:26 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHendrix559 View Post

First post here, mainly been lurking for a while before buying my first HDTV this past monday...the GV42L.

I figure I'd post a few comments on what I've noticed on the set:

I have a HD Cable Box from Comcast hooked up via Component and via Coax and I can verify that even though I get HD via the Coax on HD channels the component looks a LOT better.

The Comcast box I got has a DVI port on it so I have a DVI->HDMI cable on order (BTW, thanks to the forum for helping me find MonoPrice, excellent shop!). I don't expect much of a picture quality increase via HDMI but I want to free up a component input on the TV for the XBox360 I plan on purchasing soon.

Here are some other things of note I've found:

I have a HTPC outputting to the set via the VGA connection, the card I have will only output 1280x768 to the set which is annoying but it's a pretty crappy card (onboard SavageProDDR). I may upgrade to a ATi or nVidia card that can output to 1366x768 naitively via DVI-HDMI in the future. Though I have to say that even at 1280x768 I watched my Final Fantasy VII Advent Children DVD through the PC and it looked absolutely amazing. I don't have a progressive DVD player yet so the PC is my only way to watch DVD's in progressive (I previously only used my XBox for DVD viewing on my old SD CRT).

I've done some experimenting with playing Halo 2 in 480p and found that the default picture was WAY too dark, even after playing the game again after messing with the Brightness and Contrast settings on the Avia DVD. Once I turned up the brightness on the set Halo 2 looked great (for a game running in 480p). The picture seems quite good. I'll double check my settings when I get home and post them up, though I here's what I think they're at from memory:

Contrast: 75
Brightness: 54
Sharpness: 4

I turned off a lot of the advanced picture options and they seemed to not have much of an effect.

I feel that contrast is set pretty high but the factory was at 90. I'm pretty sure there is no harm to the set with it being high since it's an LCD, but I'm not sure. The picture looks good with contrast at 75.

I have not noticed any backlight leakage on the set at all, nor have I had any cloudyness problems or bad pixels. I'm new to having an HDTV but I've been using LCD's on PC's for years and I know what to look for. I do not see uneven backlighting on my set at all even with the screen being all black.

S-Video inputs for my JPN PS2 and GameCube look pretty good though nothing compared to component from the XBox and the US PS2. I have a JPN PS2 mainly for 2D fighters, though King of Fighters XI looked a lot better than I thought it would on an HD set for a game with such crappy pixelated graphics. I will probably try out and see how MAME looks through the PC later tonight.

I did notice that the picture quality adjustments are very different if you're using Component, RGB, or SVideo. SVideo settings needed to be tweaked heavily as there was way too much red in the picture, though this was only on playing a quick game of Mario Tennis on the GC. I'll have more tweaking to do after this weekend when I play a bunch of other games when friends come over to hang out.

I'm really looking forward to buying an XBox360 and having at it with this set.

Thank you for the excellent report. Looks like my set is going back for an exchange (backlight cross-hatch / waffle pattern seen during dark scenes). Hopefully the next one I get will be a good egg.

MrB
post #454 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 12:54 PM

I, too, was put off by the sound from the GV42L until I turned off "Surround" in the Audio options. That cleared things up for me but I am no AV-phile. Try turning off "Surround" before returning your set. The speakers are to me acceptable for a stand-alone TV replacing a 32" RCA.

So far, no popping noises, no cloudiness, no program info from my cable system so no guide or fancy channel banner stuff. Haven't done any calibration yet but HD looks good to me, SD varies greatly by channel and tuner -- I have two TiVos hooked up and they and the Vizio tuner give noticeably different results. OTA reception was good and OTA HD looked great. Cable HD may be a bit worse, but not much. I'll post more as I play with adjustments. (Got to Costco two minutes after their posted closing time Monday night but they let me in anyway -- good thing as they only had two sets left.)
post #455 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 01:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexomorph View Post

Greetings all,

I've read through this entire thread, looking for 'all the answers' before buying..
Does anyone have testimonials for gaming systems other than Xbox360?

I have most of all the other systems and am concerned with overall performance since I've heard of occassional issues with anything other than CRT. Is there a consistently good way to hook up PS2, GC, DC, 3DO, SNES, etc., without having compromises in gameplay?

Currently have a Sharp 36" flat 4:3 CRT, and have been debating over widescreen HDTV options (LCD, Plasma, DLP) to replace it for awhile now - this seems like a deal to jump on, but want to get the technology boost without regretting it in the long run.. since I am mainly using this for DVDs & gaming - tv is pretty much limited to HBO, which can be had in HD anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Any help or advice in this dept would be appreciated.

3DO! Haven't heard that one in a looooong time!

This set has only 2 legacy connectors, one of them has S. You'll need a switcher of some sort to connect that bunch! Get a 360 and don't look back!

Joe in West Los Angeles, CA
post #456 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 01:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHendrix559 View Post

Here are some other things of note I've found:

I have a HTPC outputting to the set via the VGA connection, the card I have will only output 1280x768 to the set which is annoying but it's a pretty crappy card (onboard SavageProDDR). I may upgrade to a ATi or nVidia card that can output to 1366x768 naitively via DVI-HDMI in the future. Though I have to say that even at 1280x768 I watched my Final Fantasy VII Advent Children DVD through the PC and it looked absolutely amazing. I don't have a progressive DVD player yet so the PC is my only way to watch DVD's in progressive (I previously only used my XBox for DVD viewing on my old SD CRT).

Read the manual before you get the wrong card! If you use a Video card w/DVI (or HDMI) out the best the TV will resolve is 640x480x60Hz. You need to go through the VGA port to fully resolve the TVs resolution.

Joe in West Los Angeles, CA
post #457 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebbbz View Post

I, too, was put off by the sound from the GV42L until I turned off "Surround" in the Audio options. That cleared things up for me but I am no AV-phile. Try turning off "Surround" before returning your set. The speakers are to me acceptable for a stand-alone TV replacing a 32" RCA.

So far, no popping noises, no cloudiness, no program info from my cable system so no guide or fancy channel banner stuff. Haven't done any calibration yet but HD looks good to me, SD varies greatly by channel and tuner -- I have two TiVos hooked up and they and the Vizio tuner give noticeably different results. OTA reception was good and OTA HD looked great. Cable HD may be a bit worse, but not much. I'll post more as I play with adjustments. (Got to Costco two minutes after their posted closing time Monday night but they let me in anyway -- good thing as they only had two sets left.)

Thanks jebbz, I will try to fix the issues by turning off the surround and I will reply back with the results.
post #458 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexomorph View Post

Greetings all,

I've read through this entire thread, looking for 'all the answers' before buying..
Does anyone have testimonials for gaming systems other than Xbox360?

I have most of all the other systems and am concerned with overall performance since I've heard of occassional issues with anything other than CRT. Is there a consistently good way to hook up PS2, GC, DC, 3DO, SNES, etc., without having compromises in gameplay?

Currently have a Sharp 36" flat 4:3 CRT, and have been debating over widescreen HDTV options (LCD, Plasma, DLP) to replace it for awhile now - this seems like a deal to jump on, but want to get the technology boost without regretting it in the long run.. since I am mainly using this for DVDs & gaming - tv is pretty much limited to HBO, which can be had in HD anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Any help or advice in this dept would be appreciated.

Well I answered some questions on this in my initial post, but I can give a few more impressions here.

My US PS2 is hooked up via Component and unfortuneately this set REALLY lets the imperfections in PS2 games show. My wife was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on our 36" Sony Flat CRT before my brothers came over to help move out the old TV and put the new one in its place. When I got back home my wife was playing KH2 via Component on the new set and it made her game look pretty bad as you could really see the limitations of the textures and a lot of aliasing (jaggies) on parts of the levels. The natural "blurring" effect of CRT's and being a SD display really hides the uglyness of older games.

As far as the really old stuff, well King of Fighers XI has really old school graphics for the most part and it looks great even compared to being displayed on my old CRT set. I don't have a SNES or anything to hook up (I use emulators on a HTPC) I do have a Neo-Geo arcade board in a custom Supergun I built hooked up and I can test that tonight and let you know how it looks over S-Video. That should let you know how vintage 16 bit systems will look on the set.

You will need a lot of switches to get that many systems hooked up, however there are a a lot of cheap but decent switches that just do Composite + S-Video switching. I use a 5 Way switch that goes into my reciever and there is no loss in signal quality that I can percieve using S-Video on PS2, GameCube, and the Neo-Geo.

Also I appreciate the advice about the DVI-HDMI cable for the PC. Luckily I got it for the Cable Box, not the PC. For the PC I just found out about Powerstrip and I will try that tonight to see if I can get 1366x768 over VGA. If not I think I can live with 1280x720 from the PC as the screen is so clear and watching DVD's through it is absolutely amazing.

I will also try turning off the "surround" option on the set and see how I like the audio then. I'll probably report back later tonight with what I find.
post #459 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerzz View Post

Costco modified the return policy a ways back regarding computers...laptops...etc. with a 6 month period - phenomenal compared to anyone else. With a marketplace offering more for the $ or the same for less, it encourages some degree of misuse with the 'no questions asked policy." However, I don't see inclusion of TV's in this category as returns will be more difficult due to size/weight unlike computers as such.

I've only had to return one set last year for a price match that came up 5 days after buying it online. Luckily it was a 32 inch model and not too large of a box to handle.

Tiggerzz

I have spoken to a couple different managers at a couple different Costcos and they stated Costco is considering a total revamp of their electronics return policy because of some of the blatant abuse people have exhibited to treat it as an upgrade path for purchases. As occurs many times in life, the many get penalized by the few.

Maybe the good members of this forum can convince people to buy something because they think it is a fair price for the value at the moment and understand that you sometimes pay a price to be the first one to say "I have one of those".

I for one would hate to see Costco or Sam's change their return policy. I have an L37 and when I bought it on black Friday, it was a good value. It's just a better value today. I also bought a GV42 for my birthday a couple weeks ago. Given I kept my receipt, it was within 30 days, and I'm a good customer, I got the coupon value refunded to me without hassle. However, had I not had the receipt or it was longer than 30 days and the TV functioned as advertised, I would have been fine with MY decision to purchase the set at the price I did.

Just a hint, it's that good customer thing that may be part of the return policy moving forward. Other stores are already tracking these things.
post #460 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 01:31 PM

Loooooong time lurker and first-time poster (I just created my user account). Feel honoured to be joining the ranks of you. This is such an awesome forum!

I purchased a 27" Westinghouse (L7 model) a couple of weeks ago--my first HDTV. It looked pretty nice (to my very non-expert HDTV eyes). However, I'm now hovering between the 42" Vizio at Costco, Panasonic TC-32LE60 at Costco, and Panasonic TC-32LX600 direct from Panasonic or Best Buy (which I can get at the same price as the 32LE60 from Panasonic). Basically all come in at the same cost. The question is which is a better long-term buy with regard to image quality?

At the end of the day (say in 2008) whatever TV I buy will be relegated to the bedroom (the 32" TVs will fit in our armoire). I'm using this purchase as a stop-gap measure. I was all ready to drop the big $ on a 46 1080p LCD from Sony or Sharp this autumn for the living room--but am thinking that a stop-gap measure is in order with SED and backlit LCDs coming in the near future.

The Costco Vizio looks like a great buy for the price. However, with all the commentary on backlighting issues and poor dark performance, I'm a bit worried. Yeah, I just read through the entire 42" Vizio thread, too. I'm a big Xbox/360 (and soon PS3) gamer so plasma is out. It's 32" Panasonic or 42" Vizio for the next 2-ish years.

Are there any of you that have reconsidered your purchases (keep in mind this would be our primary TV until mid- to late-2008)? Do some of you think it's just better to pay more for the smaller 32" screen because *it's THAT much better*?

I guess I'm on the fence. Ready to go get it--but worried that maybe I'm being overenthusiastic and should go for the smaller screen for long-term quality. Thanks!
post #461 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 01:53 PM

yea i returned the first one because of the sound, but second same issue, so i turned off surround and the bass down to 70, treble at 50, its ok now, its a bedroom tv so i dont need super sound anyway, ill put up with it for the price.
post #462 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 02:01 PM

hey JHendrix, lemme know how the HDMI to DVI works out for you, I have pretty much the same setup and wanna hear if the quality is any better especially on SD channels like MTV,tbs, espn.
post #463 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 02:38 PM

I have a Notebook HP5237CL & would like to connect it to the G42 for browsing & watching DVDs.

Will I get the best picture by connecting the laptop vga to vga on the G42? I saw two types of cables on monoprice.com, vga to vga or svga to svga, which one will work better?

And, how to connect the S/PDIF (headphone jack) from the laptop to Home Theatre for 5.1 sound?

If my laptop had a HDMI out...... that would have solved my requirement.
post #464 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 02:41 PM

The SD on this tv is even pretty good compared to the vizio 50 inch plasma.

I know 8 inches, but maybe the DTV connection helps?

I can hook up my xbox and try out the menus to see if any lag or try kicking minigame in madden 06 to see if its any laggy on composite cords.
post #465 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 02:47 PM

Ok I just loaded 06 and doing the kicking minigame after a few tries I was able to consistently get great kicks every time(90+ and 90+)

These were composite cables
post #466 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 03:06 PM

Has anyone had a set with the popping sounds, that stopped?? Mine was fine for a week and 1/2 but now is popping for the first 15-20 mins. Its driving me crazy
post #467 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 03:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Question: I have a Sherwood reciever and want to control the volume and inputs via the Vizio remote. I have seen in the manual how to search codes and there are codes for AV recivers but what button do I push to get the reciever to be designated to say the TV, VCR, DVD, Cable button as their is not reciever button?
post #468 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM

Ok well I attached what's probably a first for the forum, it's a King of Fighters 98 playing through S-Video from a 16bit Neo-Geo. This should give you the idea of what old school games would look like on the GV42L.

Oh and turning the Surround option off for Sound makes a HUGE improvement.

With my latest tweaks for component here are the settings:

Backlight 80
Contrast 80
Brightness 57
Color 52
Tint +2
Sharpness 4
Color Temperature Cool

For the TV on component it seems to work with these settings for Advanced:

DNR OFF
Black Level Extender ON
White Peak Limiter ON
CIT OFF
Flesh Tone OFF
Adaptive Luma ON
Dynamic Contrast ON

For the VGA connection I use

Backlight 80
Contrast 80
Brightness 57
Colors are Custom at all at 128

With these settings EVERYTHING looks great. I'm surprized to have read so many things about turning off the advanced options, they add a lot to the picture and are crucial for S-Video stuff at least to look right. Halo 2 looks a LOT better after these adjustments are made. You have to go thorugh different inputs to make adjustments as it saves the adjustments per input type. So I had to make the same changes to S-Video and Component settings and I'm sure I'll have to do my own settings for HDMI when I use that interface.
LL
post #469 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 06:45 PM

Yeah I just turned off surround and wow what a difference!
post #470 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 07:05 PM

Something I need to post up that I found in case some people are reading and are on the fence about the set. I accidentally switched to the "standard" settings from the factory (it's a preset) from my custom settings while playing Halo 2 and the game went from awesome to "unplayable" since the darkness problems people mentioned earlier in the thread made anything close to black near unviewable.

Once you adjust the settings the picture not only shows the colors it should for the game, but it looks awesome to boot.
post #471 of 2109 Old 08-09-2006, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS-Gamer View Post

Loooooong time lurker and first-time poster (I just created my user account). Feel honoured to be joining the ranks of you. This is such an awesome forum!

I purchased a 27" Westinghouse (L7 model) a couple of weeks ago--my first HDTV. It looked pretty nice (to my very non-expert HDTV eyes). However, I'm now hovering between the 42" Vizio at Costco, Panasonic TC-32LE60 at Costco, and Panasonic TC-32LX600 direct from Panasonic or Best Buy (which I can get at the same price as the 32LE60 from Panasonic). Basically all come in at the same cost. The question is which is a better long-term buy with regard to image quality?

At the end of the day (say in 2008) whatever TV I buy will be relegated to the bedroom (the 32" TVs will fit in our armoire). I'm using this purchase as a stop-gap measure. I was all ready to drop the big $ on a 46 1080p LCD from Sony or Sharp this autumn for the living room--but am thinking that a stop-gap measure is in order with SED and backlit LCDs coming in the near future.

The Costco Vizio looks like a great buy for the price. However, with all the commentary on backlighting issues and poor dark performance, I'm a bit worried. Yeah, I just read through the entire 42" Vizio thread, too. I'm a big Xbox/360 (and soon PS3) gamer so plasma is out. It's 32" Panasonic or 42" Vizio for the next 2-ish years.

Are there any of you that have reconsidered your purchases (keep in mind this would be our primary TV until mid- to late-2008)? Do some of you think it's just better to pay more for the smaller 32" screen because *it's THAT much better*?

I guess I'm on the fence. Ready to go get it--but worried that maybe I'm being overenthusiastic and should go for the smaller screen for long-term quality. Thanks!

Welcome to the forums WS-Gamer!

Most likely preaching to the choir at this point but I'll give you my take (the short version) on the Vizio GV42L for what it's worth.

My post referencing the pic showing the terrible light leakage is a good example of how, when one person reports on what is obviously a bad panel things can snowball and deter some from due diligence, it almost did me.

I bought one on Tuesday expecting after a critical evaluation on both Monday and Tuesday that I would not be greeted with any surprises when I powered the Vizio up. I am now a very big fan of Vizio and what they have done as a company. It's really not that hard to spot bad engineering or sub-par quality and I see none of that here. From the packaging to the documentation, the web site, and of course the product itself V,inc is on the right track, I hope they stay there!

Now all this forum needs is *The official Vizio GV42L-L42 FAQ* thread!

(Edit)
Eating crow as I write this edit. The tuner died within 7 months, found myself at the Costco returns desk wearing a trench coat, wig, and dark glasses!

Maxi
post #472 of 2109 Old 08-10-2006, 06:35 AM

Bought the unit on Monday, and have found the following:

1) Turn Surround Sound OFF. Sound isn't GREAT, but it's much better with it off.
2) The GUIDE info wont come in if you are just connected to your cable company's coax and not their box.
3) The INFO button sucks. Stays up too short and the color is unreadable.
4) When not lit, the buttons on the remote are hard to read.
5) I have not experienced the popping some of you have, but I have noticed that white "cloudiness" in a couple of spots when on a black screen. I don't believe it is really affecting picture quality though.

Basically, I like this TV, especially for the price. But I do have a couple of questions that maybe you experts can help with:

1) I would like to also connect OTA in addition to cable. Other than running it through my VCR and connecting it to Component in, is there any way to do this, (maybe with an A-B switch) without having to rescan all the channels whenever I switch inputs??

2) On occasion, I see a slight fluctuating in the picture of (i think) brightness levels. I assume it's the signal coming down the cable. ??

Thanks for your help. This forum has been very interesting.

Larry
post #473 of 2109 Old 08-10-2006, 06:52 AM

Has anyone noticed uneven backlighting during blank screen (no picture, black screen)? I see that some parts are brighter than others. Not a huge deal because picture looks good.

Thanks
post #474 of 2109 Old 08-10-2006, 07:56 AM

curtishd posted: Yesterday - 06:47 PM
Question: I have a Sherwood reciever and want to control the volume and inputs via the Vizio remote. I have seen in the manual how to search codes and there are codes for AV recivers but what button do I push to get the reciever to be designated to say the TV, VCR, DVD, Cable button as their is not reciever button?

I have the same question.
post #475 of 2109 Old 08-10-2006, 08:04 AM

--------------------------
I am using an IBM labtop A32 via VGA, compared DVD quality between VGA (Power DVD Delux 6) and component (Toshiba non-progressive DVD player), the latter looks much better to my eyes giving you much smoother images even though the player is not a progressive scan one, it was quite against my expectation.
post #476 of 2109 Old 08-10-2006, 08:05 AM

I am using an IBM labtop A32 via VGA, compared DVD quality between VGA (Power DVD Delux 6) and component (Toshiba non-progressive DVD player), the latter looks much better to my eyes giving you much smoother images even though the player is not a progressive scan one, it was quite against my expectation.
post #477 of 2109 Old 08-10-2006, 08:26 AM
cys

Anybody has any idea about how much power it consumes? Does it run hot?

Thanks
post #478 of 2109 Old 08-10-2006, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Has anyone noticed uneven backlighting during blank screen (no picture, black screen)? I see that some parts are brighter than others. Not a huge deal because picture looks good.

Absolutely zero uneven backlighting.

Quote:
Anybody has any idea about how much power it consumes? Does it run hot?

It's in the manual, i'll look it up later, btw all tvs run hot!
post #479 of 2109 Old 08-10-2006, 08:58 AM

Does somebody know the box size? Wondering if it will fit in my Jeep Grand Cherokee.
post #480 of 2109 Old 08-10-2006, 09:07 AM

Size of shipping carton is 15x36x46
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page