Official Sony 40",46" XBR2, XBR3 - Owner's Thread - Page 22 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #631 of 3416 Old 09-12-2006, 06:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well I have been lurking here for a while, and finally got the 46XBR2 last Friday. I know that there are already a number of reviews but I thought I would add my own perspective. When I started looking for an HD-TV last year I originally loved the SXRD 50XBR1 but wanted 1080p input so waited for the new 50A2000. Was really close to buying it when I saw the KDL46XBR2 LCD. I really liked the form factor of the LCD as it fits in my small rooms better, and the picture was outstanding IMO. The 46XBR2 picture looked sharper then the SXRD which is both its virtue and vise. With great inputs such as BR or HD-DVD the XBR2 had a better wow look to it and was really fantastic, while for 480i inputs I think the SXRD was slightly better. Although the blacks might be a touch better on the SXRD, the colors really suffer off angle quickly, while they do not on the LCD until one really goes far off angle. LCD viewing angles have improved dramatically. My biggest concern was the OTA tuner as I don't have cable or satellite, and most stores do not have an OTA feed to test their sets.

Well I got it home and hooked up an Oppo 970 DVD player set to 1080i via HDMI and I was really happy. Pictures looked great. Not as great as BR or DH-DVD that I saw in the stores but the Oppo looked as good as the Toshiba HD-DVD player using a regular SD-DVD. A very enjoyable DVD watching experience. Next I plugged in an older Mac laptop via VGA and it also worked well, no overscan. Used iPhoto to run a slide show and the pictures looked stunning. Like a real slide show projected onto a screen. Tried to watch some movies from the laptop but they would not work because the computer was to slow, older 667MHz model just does not have enough power. Them I tried the OTA tuner using my roof mounted antenna. Fantastic!!!. I live just south outside Washington DC, and every digital channel comes in perfect. In five days of viewing I have never seen any noise in the signal. Of course 1080i/720p shows are vastly superior to 480i but 480i is watch-able And surprisingly the analog stations are OK although not as good as digital 480i. On our old analog TVs, the picture often suffers from terrible ghosting and other noise (possible from the many high rise buildings in the area) but on the 46XBR2 the analog was OK. Of course I don't need them as all of the local stations broadcast digitally.

I used DVE to change the settings a bit but will try again when I have more time. But one thing that did improve the picture was turning off DRC. I recall reading that a number of XBR2 owners found the picture better with DRC2.5 off. Ironically, on the SXRD forums people are complaining that the new A2000SXRDs have DRC1 instead of DRC2.5 when it looks like it really does not help. Oh and I ran a pixel checking program and found one dead green pixel and one green pixel that was weak, maybe 50% light output. Has anyone ever heard of a half dead pixel? Well I think one and a half dead pixels is OK, as I cant see it from 5-6 feet away with a still picture, and its even harder to see from 2 feet away if a movie is playing so it really does not bother me. Actually if I had not used the pixel checking program, I might never have noticed it.

Overall, I am 100% satisfied with the TV . Now hopefully the BR vs HD-DVD war gets a winner soon, and prices come down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #632 of 3416 Old 09-12-2006, 06:48 AM

FWIW, I dont use Game Mode. All it does IMHO is turn on DRC Mode 1 and make the edges a tad smooth and adds a little blurring on the picture. Kinda like what anti-aliasing does with computers at 2x.

I got my PS2, Xbox 360, Xbox hooked up, and I play them with Game Mode "Off" and my games look really good. very little to almost no motion blurr depending on the game. Let me know if yall' need to know my setting for gaming

You are damaging my calm... - Jayne Cobb
post #633 of 3416 Old 09-12-2006, 06:52 AM

[quote=ronpal]I used DVE to change the settings a bit but will try again when I have more time. But one thing that did improve the picture was turning off DRC. I recall reading that a number of XBR2 owners found the picture better with DRC2.5 off. Ironically, on the SXRD forums people are complaining that the new A2000SXRDs have DRC1 instead of DRC2.5 when it looks like it really does not help.[quote]

I do not use DRC on all my sources. I have it turned Off all-the-way-baby!!!

You are damaging my calm... - Jayne Cobb
post #634 of 3416 Old 09-12-2006, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchguy View Post

Am I over agonizing this decision? I've been pouring over all these posts for the past 2 months now. *SIGH* Help me Obi-wan!

I have the xbr2. I thought it was pretty good when i first got it (and also demoing it). The very high resolution was really nice. Then i customized the settings (using some setting on this forum) and now i can say i am completely happy. The colors now pop as well as have a high resolution. I think the main thing is to turn off a lot of the processing and use the "wide" color setting. This will make the colors much more dynamic. Dont think i would trade this set for any 720p plasma.
post #635 of 3416 Old 09-12-2006, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cws2882 View Post

I have the xbr2. I thought it was pretty good when i first got it (and also demoing it). The very high resolution was really nice. Then i customized the settings (using some setting on this forum) and now i can say i am completely happy. The colors now pop as well as have a high resolution. I think the main thing is to turn off a lot of the processing and use the "wide" color setting. This will make the colors much more dynamic. Dont think i would trade this set for any 720p plasma.

I agree about turning off the processing. However, I find the wide color setting to be unnatural. For example, skin tones become too pink/red with the wide setting.
post #636 of 3416 Old 09-12-2006, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin-Man View Post

...I do not use DRC on all my sources. I have it turned Off all-the-way-baby!!!

I have it turned off just slightly!

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy"
post #637 of 3416 Old 09-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Advanced Member

I guess I'm officially part of this group although I'm a reluctant member -.- anyhows when I receive my 40xbr2 I'll run it through SpyderTV and see what settings I get..

maybe Avia first though, just to give it a quick calibration off the bat before I start taking out the laptop and going for more intensive calibration

-+ I heard mono with my ears, stereo with my heart, but I heard surround with my soul - Unnamed
-+ My tastes are simple -- I am always satisfied with the best
-+ You ainÂt gotta like me, you just mad 'cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be!
post #638 of 3416 Old 09-12-2006, 09:58 PM

Anyone experiment with the Optical Out jack on the back of the panel?

Does it only output digital audio from the cable/antenna connection from the built-in tuner or does it also pass through HDMI connections (DVD, SAT, etc.) from the panel to a receiver?

BJ
post #639 of 3416 Old 09-13-2006, 06:32 PM

Sometimes when I change channels, I get this "static type" noise.
Anyone else come across this problem? Whats the deal?
post #640 of 3416 Old 09-13-2006, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING DIRK View Post

Sometimes when I change channels, I get this "static type" noise.
Anyone else come across this problem? Whats the deal?

Havent noticed it through the TV speakers at all. Do you mean through the optical output when changing chanels?

On a different topic, does anyone have some experiences with different upscaling DVD players with these tvs XBR2/3? Right now I am trying to decide between the Oppo 970, Oppo 971, and Sony NSP75H for my 40" XBR2.

I was trying to get an answer in the DVD player forum but I might get more knowledgable feedback from owners in here.
post #641 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 04:23 AM

I got the Oppo970 when I got my 46XBR2 two weeks ago and am really happy. DVDs look great . It has played all of my old (scratch) and recorded DVDs very well. IT also plays PAL which is important for me. The only down side is that I don't know of any remote codes to run the Oppo from the Sony XBR2 remote. It may be possible, I just don't know how. The one advantage of the Sony DVD is that you could use one remote to run both.
post #642 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 05:08 AM

I got the Oppo 970 HD so I can easily access my digital camera's SD cards in their multi-card reader slot and show my digital stills; in addition to its great bang-for-the-buck upscaling. Both DVD and photo outputs look great on my XBR46. The slide show feature on the Oppo is a great way to show off your photos on your new XBR.
post #643 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 06:12 AM

Actually I get that static type noise when I fast forward or rewind my DTV HDDVR (10-250)
post #644 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 06:41 AM

Sounds like you can't go wrong with the Oppo 970 - but still thinking about the Sony because I save me a few bucks.... Hmmmmm?
post #645 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 06:47 AM

King Dirk, I'm getting visual static when I change channels. This only occurs on my HDMI input. I've had Time Warner come out and change my box. SA 8300 HD-DVR and that hasn't fixed the problem. I haven't tried a different HDMI cable yet. My gut is telling me that the TV is having a hard time handling different output resolutions as the problem most often occurs when I changing between 1080i to 480i or even changing from 16:9 to 4:3 will cause the TV picture to turn to static. I'll be calling Sony very soon. My current workaround is to change over to the Component Input when this occurs. Not too bad on HD Channels but the HDMI input makes my SD signals look much better, so I'd like to stay in HDMI land.

Digital P
Some way...some how....I'm gonna be someone
post #646 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 09:33 AM

There sure does seem to be a lot of issues with the Time Warner HD cable boxes and the new XBRs...from the screen blanking out at random times to this new static problem. It gets me kind of worried to pick one of these sets up, as I currently have the exact STB that everyone is having troubles with. :-/

Is anyone using the SA 8300 HD-DVR box from Time Warner and NOT having problems?

BTW...I am currently using component out of my DVR to a Sony LCD-projection (A10). Does the HDMI make a big difference on the new XBRs? I am pretty damn impressed with how HD looks through my component on a 720p TV already...
post #647 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by falser View Post

Can an owner of an XBR2/3 owner confirm or deny this claim? I don't recall hearing any trouble or special circumstances to enable 1920x1080 display from a pci-dvi to hdmi connection.

I can confirm that 1080p is working with from my X850 Ati card to the Xbr2 thru a dvi->hdmi connection. Tv in full pixel, a lot of processing on the tv off so the text is readable!

Only thing, I can say to the driver of the vid card many mode for the tv connection (which is detected as a sony tv) I have 1080i and 1080p mode...

for the 1080p, I have choice for refresh of 30 and 60.

When I take 60 the tv say incompatible signal, when I take 30, the picture is perfect.

At first I tought the 30 was interlaced but since I have other choice labeled as 1080i, I guess it's just the way it is.

I've been watching movies with that connection and everything was ok. These were not dvd quality so I'm not sure yet about my setting but I plan to use my pc as an upconverting dvd players for some time before I get a better setup. Since I don't have a crapative sound card, I cannot let the digital signal pass-thru to my receiver, only the 6 analog, the card is pretty old.
post #648 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklacker View Post

Funny thing is after watching HD on 1080i I was pretty impressed with me xbr3 46" looks way better than the 40" to me, especially at full pixel I cannot wait to view something is 1080p format, I em just going to be shocked if the picture gets any better than it already is. I mean shocked. I think we are getting to the point that we cannot make a better tv. If the picture gets any better it might cause a seizeure. for the price xbr 3 is a steal

I feel bad to blow your perception, but here it is.

Super ultra hidef ultimate platinum ultra gold def!

And it's real, I've seen it thru my xbr2 46 inch showing discovery in HD... It was so real!! Big huge camera for it in japan.
post #649 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyC79 View Post

There sure does seem to be a lot of issues with the Time Warner HD cable boxes and the new XBRs...from the screen blanking out at random times to this new static problem. It gets me kind of worried to pick one of these sets up, as I currently have the exact STB that everyone is having troubles with. :-/

Is anyone using the SA 8300 HD-DVR box from Time Warner and NOT having problems?

BTW...I am currently using component out of my DVR to a Sony LCD-projection (A10). Does the HDMI make a big difference on the new XBRs? I am pretty damn impressed with how HD looks through my component on a 720p TV already...

A while back I posted that I was having a problem with constant flickering of the output ... forcing a reset of the cable box. I have NOT had this problem since turning the box off (leaving it on, but turning off the output with the cable box power button on the remote) and turning the TV (HDMI) and box on when I'm ready to watch. Funny thing though, when I turned the TV on, the cable box turned on ... I actually think the TV sends a signal to the box to wake up. I wish it sent a signal to turn off, but I don't mind hitting the extra button.
post #650 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 10:27 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyC79 View Post

My 8300HD is connected directly to an XBR2 using HDMI with no problems. All resolutions are enabled in the 8300HD and it is set to output native resolution. However, HDMI is just running video. At some point I will try audio as well.

Chase

Chase Walton
Technical Editor
PMI, Ltd. / MSR, Inc.

Home Theater Design and Calibration Insider

My comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of PMI, Ltd. or MSR, Inc.

post #651 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 02:02 PM

Just got my 40"XBR3 today.. Can any COMCAST DVR box owners tell me what "User Settings" you're using? (on the box: power off, keep TV on, then press Menu and the screen will display "User Settings". Press power again and wait a few seconds for the box to reload - might have to press power again to go back to TV broadcast)

SD picture out of the box is total garbage. I tried, in the "4:3 Overide" line, going from 480i to 480p to see which looked better on SD. The 480i was soft, the 480p was harder with terrible halo'ing, though it looked like with major custom tweeking it could look better

The "HDMI, etc." setting is on 1080i. If it's a superb HD broadcast, the PQ is great.

RE: the SD PQ, I hope the different settings that people here posted will do the trick. If not, back she goes. Yes, I bought the TV for HD, but the SD is almost unwatchable. And, yes, I can see some of the "tiling" that others have pointed out here. I'm positive it's NOT the TV; It's the broadcast in need of some major TV-setting tweeking (fingers crossed!)

Anybody here have the Comcast DVR box and can you tell me what your User Settings are, pls? Or what settings look the best on your Comcast box?

Thanks
post #652 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenU View Post

Anybody here have the Comcast DVR box and can you tell me what your User Settings are, pls? Or what settings look the best on your Comcast box?

Thanks

It doesn't really matter much. SD looks bad regardless of what you choose for the 4:3 override setting. I have mine set to 480p.

One thing which might be worth trying is to connect the cable directly to the TV to see if it makes a difference. If it's better that way, then you can get a splitter and connect the cable both to the TV and the DVR. This way you can watch SD using the TV tuner and scaler. I haven't tried this yet, so I don't know if it helps.

By the way, HD channels do not look as good with Comcast DVR boxes as they do with their non-DVR HD box (DCT6200). There's a pretty significant degradation in picture quality when using the DVR box. It seems that the box displays the compressed signal that goes to disk instead of the original signal. I don't use their DVR box for this reason (also, I don't like the noise it makes due to the constant recording on the hard disk.)
post #653 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualguy View Post

It doesn't really matter much. SD looks bad regardless of what you choose for the 4:3 override setting. I have mine set to 480p.

One thing which might be worth trying is to connect the cable directly to the TV to see if it makes a difference. If it's better that way, then you can get a splitter and connect the cable both to the TV and the DVR. This way you can watch SD using the TV tuner and scaler. I haven't tried this yet, so I don't know if it helps.

By the way, HD channels do not look as good with Comcast DVR boxes as they do with their non-DVR HD box (DCT6200). There's a pretty significant degradation in picture quality when using the DVR box. It seems that the box displays the compressed signal that goes to disk instead of the original signal. I don't use their DVR box for this reason (also, I don't like the noise it makes due to the constant recording on the hard disk.)

Great information, Visualguy. Thanks. Don't think the wife will go un-DVR. Too many Project Runways to record when she's not home! But makes total sense about the decompressed signal to the disk. I'll just have to try and max out the best possible settings/tweeks under the circumstances.

What are your TV settings, if you don't mind posting. I have read the Owners Settings Thread but was curious what you have?

Thanks again,
Ken
post #654 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenU View Post

What are your TV settings, if you don't mind posting. I have read the Owners Settings Thread but was curious what you have?

I use the following:

Backlight: 3
Picture: 90
Brightness: 53
Color: 49
Hue: 0
Color Temp.: Neutral
Sharpness: 55
Noise Reduction: Off
DRC Mode: Off

Advanced Settings:
Black Corrector: Off
Advanced C.E.: Off
Gamma: Low
Clear White: Off
Color Space: Normal
White Balance: All 0
Detail Enhancer: Off
Edge Enhancer: Off

This works well for HD. For SD, you may want to use DRC Mode 1 and possibly set Detail Enhancer to Medium.
post #655 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 05:37 PM
Advanced Member

just received my 40XBR2...
first impressions..

it's impressive.. right out of the box without calibration.. it's mighty impressive.. I'd even go so far as to say that as of now I'm worried I may eventually watch more things on this than my custom-modified Panny 50" LCD RPTV...

the 40xbr2 is good indeed.. even though I'm still upset at the westinghouse out of stock situation which eventually forced me to get the overpriced Sony.. there's definitely no regrets

can't wait til I start calibrating and playing around with this badboy... although, right off the bat just skimming through the menu.. there's far too many settings

hopefully my SpyderTV gets delivered tomorrow and off to calibration-playing around I go.. but for now I do what is my custom for every high-end purchase... Run it straight for hours on end and if nothing breaks.. it's good to go :P my way of breaking-in something

but yes... so far, impressed with the 40xbr2 out of the box

.....now if only I can get a ps3

edit: oh I just want to say a special thank you to Sony that after charging an arm and a leg for 'the brand name', how very nice of that company to include a whopping.... 1 vga cable. -.- even my oppo came ready... 1 vga cable?! ....gfg

-+ I heard mono with my ears, stereo with my heart, but I heard surround with my soul - Unnamed
-+ My tastes are simple -- I am always satisfied with the best
-+ You ainÂt gotta like me, you just mad 'cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be!
post #656 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 07:56 PM

Ok I just plunked down big bucks and got the XBR3 (I wanted the high gloss black). While I wait for it to arrive what do I feed it when it does? Currently I have a standard satellite setup. So what do I need to get ready for this? 3 LNB, 5 LNB, dvr, scaler, upconverter, lions and tigers and bears oh my! What is an inexpensive way to get the most from this set? (no gaming interest here)
Thanks,
-Moosie
post #657 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 08:14 PM

Hmm, seems this may be the thread to ask instead.

Could any of you guys snap a picture of what your PC looks like hooked up through VGA please?

I am still curious about this set and if the VGA looks as stunning as claimed, I may just start rethinking things again. Considering I can get this set for a couple hundred dollars more than what I paid for my Westinghouse, if the VGA is great then the overall PQ would make me go with the Sony.

And just when it looked like I was all finished..
*big sigh*
post #658 of 3416 Old 09-14-2006, 08:30 PM

Need to change Thread Title to include KDL-52XBR2 & 3. From the Sony Electronics News Website.....

SONY INCREASES FLAT-PANEL LEAD WITH 52-INCH FULL HD 1080p BRAVIA LCD MODELS

Two 720p Models Also Added to Line

DENVER (CEDIA Booth #150), Sept. 13, 2006 - Continuing to stretch performance and design boundaries, Sony Electronics today announced its largest BRAVIA flat-panel LCD televisions: the 52-inch KDL-52XBR2 and KDL-52XBR3 models.

Both feature native 1920 x 1080 full high-definition resolution panels, HDMI inputs with 1080p capability, and Sony's unique floating glass design.

The company also added two new 1366 x 768 resolution models, KDL-40S2400 and KDL-32S2400, to the BRAVIA line.

As for Full HD 1080p models, the BRAVIA family now includes eight of them with screen sizes ranging from 40 to 52 inches. The complete line, including 1080p and 720p models, now features 16 models from 23 to 52 inches.

"Introduced only a year ago, BRAVIA quickly gained critical acclaim and the number one share at nearly 30 percent of the flat-panel LCD market," said Philip Abram, vice president of marketing for Sony's television group in the U.S. BRAVIA is becoming the new standard for LCD and flat-panel HDTV sets in general.

According to Abram, the new BRAVIA models feature advanced technologies that are exclusive to Sony.

One of the new improvements is Sony's Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE). With real-time image processing and optimization of backlight levels, ACE technology builds on the already excellent on-screen contrast ratio* of 1300:1 and delivers a dynamic contrast ratio** of up to 7,000:1, translating to blacker blacks and better shadow detail.

Like the previously announced BRAVIA XBRs, the new 52-inch models include Sony's BRAVIA Engine Pro full digital high-definition video processing system. Optimizing the video signal path, the system leverages Sony's Digital Reality Creation Multi Function Version Two Point Five (DRC-MFv2.5) with increased computing capabilities to up-convert not only standard-definition signals to 1080p with detailed image that traditional interpolation video scaling cannot achieve, but also high-definition signals for a consistently crisp, detailed image.

Sony's Live Color Creation technology, featuring Wide Color Gamut Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp (WCG-CCFL) backlight system, is also featured in the new 52-inch models. WCG-CCFL's color spectrum coupled with chroma signal processing allow for a wider, more realistic range of colors enhancing the picture.

Rounding out the XBR feature package is a built-in ATSC tuner; three HDMI inputs with 1080p compatibility (two rear, one side), a PC input; two high-definition component, one S-video and three composite inputs.

The KDL-52XBR3 model features a high-gloss piano black bezel finish, while the KDL-52XBR2 features a silver bezel. They both ship in November for about $6,800 and $6,500, respectively.

BRAVIA S2400 Series

Also new to the BRAVIA line is the 40-inch KDL-40S2400 and 32-inch KDL-32S2400 models. Both feature 1366 x 768 screen resolution and are equipped with ACE technology for optimized dynamic contrast ratio of up to 5,000:1 (the on-screen contrast ratio is 1300:1). Additionally, Sony's BRAVIA Engine, delivers a clear, sharp picture from any source material.

The models' narrow, picture frame black bezel incorporates invisible bottom speakers with SRS TruSurroundXT and BBE Digital Enhancement technology. Other features include a built-in ATSC tuner, HDMI and PC inputs, as well as two high-definition component, two S-video and two composite inputs.

The KDL-40S2400 and KDL-32S2400 models will be available next month for about $2,600 and $1,700, respectively.

All of the new BRAVIA televisions are being offered direct at www.sonystyle.com and at Sony Style retail stores nationwide, as well as at authorized dealers around the country.
post #659 of 3416 Old 09-15-2006, 05:59 AM

Quote:

I have split the cable line and send SD to the TV tuner. The SD picture is much better this way. If I watch SD through the DVR, the picture quality is quite bad.
post #660 of 3416 Old 09-15-2006, 07:54 AM

Quote:

I use the following:

Backlight: 3
Picture: 90
Brightness: 53
Color: 49
Hue: 0
Color Temp.: Neutral
Sharpness: 55
Noise Reduction: Off
DRC Mode: Off

Advanced Settings:
Black Corrector: Off
Advanced C.E.: Off
Gamma: Low
Clear White: Off
Color Space: Normal
White Balance: All 0
Detail Enhancer: Off
Edge Enhancer: Off

This works well for HD. For SD, you may want to use DRC Mode 1 and possibly set Detail Enhancer to Medium.

Thanks for posting your settings, Visualguy.

At the office right now but tweeked the TV last night to the CNET settings with some personal settings of my own liking and the HD picture is quite impressive!! Gorgeous, in fact. SD broadcast was a little better, also. I'm not sure if I did this correctly but in WIDE MODE set to FULL the picture looks artificially stretched on non-HD signal and not pleasing to the eye. I set it to NORMAL if the signal is not 1080i or for 16:9 broadcast; it has the sidebars but the picture looks more natural. Interestingly, on some commercials the sidebars don't go all the way up; shows about a half-inch space on each side on top. I'm not sure if I have the USER SETTINGS on the Comcast box, "4:3 Overide" is set to 480i, is causing this and/or the stretchy picture on FULL MODE.

No question this TV has the ability to produce amazing picture quality, but NOT without first tweeking the settings.

I'm not very tech-savvy, but if it wasn't for this Forum and everyone's input/settings, etc., I probably would've returned this TV not ever knowing its true potential.

So, thanks to all!!
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Kds R70xbr2 70 Inch Sxrd Xbr Rear Projection Hdtv , Sony Bravia Xbr Series Kdl 46xbr2 46 Inch 1080p Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread - 46xbr2 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page