Tell me the following:
1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular model.
Price, first venture into Plasma(sorry lcd's) $859 after return of a 32in Aquos and 12% BB coupon, reg 899
3. What you like best about your LCD.
4. What you don't like about your LCD.
It has an antiglare coating, but sometimes you can see reflections. HD looks great SD looks good
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your LCD had.
Has everything a boy could want.
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacturer" about your LCD.
Its not listed on the Panasonic website, it should be. Remote is kinda cheap
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your LCD.
How easy was to set up, out of the box picture settings, sd pq quality
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your LCD.
non so far
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
For $899 yea
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
I like it.
Its CSI in HD
Final rewire and placement of speakers