1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular model.
Styling!, 1080p, Bedroom needed a TV (so did wife, me and the 360 took over the big one), Sony Brand
3. What you like best about your LCD.
PQ with tweaks applied, nice stereo imaging
4. What you don't like about your LCD.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your LCD had.
Perfect feature set for a bedroom TV
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacturer" about your LCD.
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your LCD.
Light weight and ease of setup. Black Levels Rock!
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your LCD.
Build date of November 2006 - some visible clouds with completely dark bedroom (no ambient light), TV brightness turned way up and no input. Haven't noticed it under normal (or close to normal) viewing conditions.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
Some yes, some maybe, some no - did fair on this one with sale and coupon.
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
Don't get anal about things that you can "almost see if you try and man I gotta take it back."