1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular model.
Picture quality and price[got a great deal]
3. What you like best about your LCD.
Picture Quality, Size, Smart Feature,Weight
4. What you don't like about your LCD.
Doesn't seem to have a gaming mode and the speakers are very weak, any movie or tv show i watch i have to crank up the volume. As well connectmovie is quite picky with some files especially mkv format ones. Only 3 hdmi slots and doesn't recognize my 2TB HDD plugged into a generic usb dock
, nopt to mention it doesnt have any physical buttons for power volume etc
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your LCD had.
More usb device support and an extra hdmi slot, plus good speakers wouldnt hurt. Physical buttons on the console
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacturer" about your LCD.
Pleas put physical buttons on it
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your LCD.
Watching a movie like the Avengers in 1080P and wow just wow what image quality.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your LCD.
Cant seem to find a "calibration" setting for it or a game mode
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
It was crazy cheap compared to our old 32 inch Sony Bravia upstairs which we paid 800 for in 2009 i believe, and for 600 more we got a bigger,slimmer and much better tv
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
This is a great budget tv with everything from smart to 3D, and me being a novice i really couldnt see why youd pay more to get a 7 or 8 series tv honestly for someone who just plays ps3 and watches movies/cable tv this is more then enough. Just know that there no physical buttons on the panel itself and thing only comes with two 3D glasses.