Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular model.
Size, & got a good deal on it.
3. What you like best about your LCD.
Picture quality with 4K sources. Wow! Also, surprisingly deep blacks. Pretty cool remote too.
4. What you don't like about your LCD.
Flashlighting/clouding. With a lower backlight like I use, it's not too bad. But when watching HDR content, the backlight automatically jumps to max and there is significant flashlighting on dark screens.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your LCD had.
It has all the features I need.
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacturer" about your LCD.
Id rather hook my receiver direct to the TV - the OneConnect box just seems like an extra hop.
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your LCD.
How big the box is!
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your LCD.
Had a strange issue the first day not being able to access some picture modes/settings.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
Up to 65" i think are at reasonable prices. When you want something larger like i did, prices skyrocket (excessively IMO).
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
Like other posters, I'm hoping for more 4K content sooner rather than later. I also wish manufacturers would give the option of a "non-smart" TV for a reduced cost, for those of us with HTPCs and the like. I don't need any built in apps, cameras, streaming services etc. but I'm paying for them regardless.
Axiom M60 (x2) , Axiom VP150 , Axiom QS8 (x2) , SVS PB1000 (x2)
HTPC (i3-2105 , GTX 1050)