1. The "Model" you have.
Sharp Aquos LC-32D42U
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular model.
I looked at some off brand cheaper LCDs and after researching them some I didn't feel comfortable with purchasing one. This TV has everything I was looking for plus some and it comes from a reputable manufacturer wich I decided was a must.
3. What you like best about your LCD.
PQ, more HD inputs then most TVs in it's price and size, lots of set up options, super fast panel, looks great even turned off.
4. What you don't like about your LCD.
A DVI connection would have been nice. And I would have liked one of the component inputs on the side. Off angle viewing isn't the greatest, but decent.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your LCD had.
DVI, 1080p I know its useless for 32'' but it would be nice
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacturer" about your LCD.
Ditch the VGA and give me a DVI instead, move one of the component inputs to the side.
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your LCD.
Stunning PQ, great blacks and color reproduction.... Newegg.com shipped it in the original box with no extra protection.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your LCD.
Small problem with back light bleeding along the left edge, but I fixed that so it's gone now. And it was unnoticeable when it was there unless you was looking for it.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
Got it on sale at from Newegg, but it's defiantly worth the regular price...
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged
I look at a lot of TVs before I settled on this one, I started off looking at Olevias, Sceptre, Viewsonic and other lesser name brands. But as I was doing my research I found to many common complaints about them to feel comfortable purchasing one. This was actually the last TV I found and I ended up purchasing it because I felt it gave me the best "bang for buck" I could get, I'm by no means rich and wanted the most for my money... I am extremely happy with this LCD and feel that I really did get the best TV for me.
And a big thanks to AVS, this forum was invaluable to me in my search for an LCD.