OLEVIA 32" 2 Series LCD HDTV (232V) - Page 50 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1471 of 1475 Old 08-23-2013, 07:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the reply. I have tried about twenty different resolution/Hz combinations. This is a known issue with the Olevia TV that some people say was fixed in a firmware update before the company went bankrupt and shut down its support sites. Unfortunately, I didn't get the firmware update. I had connected the TV to my Vista machine in the blind by memorizing where to move the mouse on a blank screen to select HDTV/720P standard mode (the only one that works without the upgrade), but on windows 8 it is too many steps to perform blind. If I can find someone who saved the firmware update (later than 17C) it should fix the problem.

Thanks again for you time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1472 of 1475 Old 01-19-2014, 10:39 PM

Does anyone have the latest firmware for the 232-S12?
post #1473 of 1475 Old 04-12-2014, 11:43 AM

I am also looking for the 232-S12 firmware too. I think I have a corrupt firmware, I can't get past the white/blue startup screen. Help! thanks in advance.
post #1474 of 1475 Old 09-04-2014, 03:13 PM

Liked: 0
I have this TV also, i purchased it from my boss at work for 50$ works great.

I needed a cheap TV to use in my haunted house and this has been working good, but i have a question and i hope there is an answer.

I am using a trigger able video player with this TV. when the video player is not triggered it loops a video file over and over, then once the unit is triggered it plays the video, the problem i am having is the on screen display! every time the player is triggered [COMPONENT] shows up real big in the top right corner. I have been through the menus and i just can't find a way to turn this off. Is it even possible to switch off? i really hope so. If anyone has any info i would really appreciate it, trying to figure this out because I'm running out of time, halloween is creeping up!

you can email me at frightmare@atlanticbb.net
sorry i joined this forum today just to post this but i ran out of ideas.
post #1475 of 1475 Old 09-28-2014, 03:09 PM

Liked: 0
Olevia 232-s13

Hi everyone,

I too am having an issue with finding the actual firmware update for my 32 inch TV. Every link I found so far on this forum is taking me to a spam ware type of download place that requires me to get a download manager. If anyone has the updated firmware for the Olevia 232-s13 TV i would greatly appreciate it being send to me., or a real link. I am new , so it will not let me put my e-mail address.

Thanks for any help,

Eric Romig
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Olevia , Lcd Hdtv

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page