Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-11-2006, 10:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Heres its Specifications
3000:1 Dynamic contrast Ratio
- Dynamic contrast ratio shows how precise the gradation from black to white is. Samsung LCD TVs offer crystal clear, vivid picture quality with its sharper blacks and whites.

10 bit processing 12.8 billion color
- Samsung LCD TV's 12.8 billion color display brings you rich and expressive images with a stunning clarity that is at higher levels than any other TV is capable of achieving. Now you can enjoy pictures with extremely vivid color and greater depth in all environments.

Wide viewing angle
- With the 176 wide-viewing angle, users will see a clear picture, both horizontally and vertically, from any angle or any position in the room.

DNIe (Digital Natural Image engine), Samsung LCD TV's revolutionary technology, offers digital perfection in the form of crystal clear images in which even the smallest details are captured. Images appear as close to real life as they can possibly be

Built-in HDTV
- With the digital tuner already installed inside your TV, both smooth connectivity and 100% purely digital life-like images are ensured since the digital signal is not transferred over loose cables. With this system, your TV comes ready for digital broadcast program viewing

High Definition Multimedia Interface
- HDMI allows 100% transmission of both visual and audio digital signals, ensuring perfect image and sound reproduction when connected to PC, STB, DVD, or DTV with both digital visual and audio signals

Game Mode

- Samsung LCD TVs offer unparalleled picture quality that can be optimized for gaming at the touch of a button. It allows for H-sharpness and a faster response time in the games. In addition, its powerful surround sound effects produce a magical environment of wonder that is filled with excitement and joy

Fast response time
- Exceptionally quick and sharp, with speed of up to 8 ms (millisecond), users will be able to see the remarkable difference in the response time of Samsung LCD TVs. The LCD TV ensures that each image is just as good as the real thing

SRS TruSurround XT®
- When viewing regular broadcasts with Samsung LCD TVs' hidden bar type speakers, surround sound makes you feel as if the theater has been brought into your room.

Ingenious Swivel Stand
- The LCD TV's ingenious swivel stand affords consumers the ultimate flexibility in positioning the TV in their house. It allows for mobility and ergonomic comfort in your house

PC Display Compatible
- Samsung LCD TVs can function as a high-resolution PC monitor and a high-end TV without any sacrifice in picture quality. Outperforming PC monitors in brightness, response time, resolution, and of course screen size, Samsung lets you easily adopt to the ever-expanding multimedia revolution

Multi-infotainment Experience
- With various PIP (Picture in Picture) modes, you can watch TV and see images from DVDs, PCs, camcorders or games, at the same time

the Specifications is great and i also saw it in some store and the picture looks great in the same lvl as SHARP LCD TVS! and the price is good to! but only 1 thing holds me back from buying it! and that is that i heard from someone that samsung lcd tvs dont last long i heard that the screen get burnd usually after a year or two! can some confirm that it happens to Samsung LCD TVS? did it happend to someone here that got this TV or some simillar model of this tv ?
and this tv also got a Game Mode

- Samsung LCD TVs offer unparalleled picture quality that can be optimized for gaming at the touch of a button. It allows for H-sharpness and a faster response time in the games. In addition, its powerful surround sound effects produce a magical environment of wonder that is filled with excitement and joy

anyone know if it realy improve HD games preformence in a noticeable lvl ?? its important to me to know cus im buying the LCD especialy for XBOX360 that im gonna buy soon and maybe even for PS3 in the future! so if it really improve HD GAMEs then its supposed to bet he perfect TV for me!
Closed Thread LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page