Sharp Aquos LCD or Pioneer Elite Plasma? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-12-2006, 08:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looking for opinions on the Aquos LC-52D62U vs. a Pioneer Elite 1140HD. The Aquos LCD is $600 less or so, and is 1080P. Any feedback on picture quality between the two?

Thanks,
Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-12-2006, 08:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 57
I have the Sharp 52", just got it last Friday, and am very happy with it so far. Many others have reported numerous banding problems, so maybe I just got lucky, don't know. Just make sure to do your homework and buy from a place you can return / exchange if something goes wrong. When I demoed sets at the stores, I liked the Sharp's picture quality best of any set that I saw - the Pioneer Elites looked really good too, but not 1080p (which was important to me), and out of my price range. I also like the Sharp's aesthetics more than Panasonics, Sonys, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
| Xbox Live: Atomic Hamper
Closed Thread LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page