Old 09-27-2012, 09:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarokrazgriz View Post

Hello,

I'm also having the same clicking problem mentioned previously, but it's much more noticeable. Every time I turn the TV off it makes a click, and then starts a high pitched "ringing in ears" sound. It's driving me crazy. It's not when the TV is on, only when it is off. I've tried about everything in the menus... how do I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

I'm new to this forum but am having the exact same "ringing in the ears" issue as being described here. The issue is only noticeable when the TV has been turned off for a bit and then you'll hear a "click" and then the high pitched noise begins. I'm guessing its some sort of power saving feature or something since it takes awhile for the click to happen followed by the noise. Has anyone else with this issue been able to figure out what it could be and how to fix it? I've read that possibly updating the firmware would be a solution but I'm not sure how this would fix this particular problem, unless the update also updates the power saving feature?

If anyone here can give me any help on this I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm at the point where I'm going to have to get rid of the TV if I can't figure this out and I really don't want to do that. Please help!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement