LG 2007 LC7/LS7 Model Lines (47LC7DF, 42LC7D, 37LC7D, 32LC7D) - Page 11 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #301 of 303 Old 05-23-2011, 10:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullyz View Post

I've been reading this thread with interest as I'm having some issues with my 47lc7df connected to my HTPC via HDMI. But before I get into the issues I'm having, I noticed some folks were asking about PQ settings.

I paid for the ISF calibration to be done on my 47lc7df, Plasma require a burn in time (some specified numbers of hours or 30-45days worth) before an ISF Calibration can be done. LCD's require less burn in time, but Best Buy's policy will not send out an ISF Tech unless its been about 30 days. Just in case any of you were interested.

Best Buy contracts out certified ISF Techs (under the Geek Squad banner) to come out and do the calibration. Right off the bat I was a little turn off by allowing one of those white collared, black tie, individuals into my house and allowing him to play games with my new LCD. But I was assured (few sources included Best Buy) that the Techs are not from Best Buy. They are certified Techs whom have been contracted out by Best Buy. So either way, I paid for it and he came.

Here are the settings/PDF that I was given after my calibration. The Tech was very professional and I really learned alot.

Sully

Do you have the night time settings? If so, can you share it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 303 Old 08-13-2013, 05:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I have a neighbor whose 37LC7D-UB TV has a power supply board that is burned out. Is there any recommended replacement sites for these boards or is this TV garbage?
post #303 of 303 Old 09-09-2013, 04:09 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays