Official Samsung LN-TXX61F/65F/66F Owner's Thread III - with *updated* first post. - Page 7 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #181 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Senior Member
 
komari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_j View Post

It could just be luck, but no dropouts last night for a good 2 hours of TV watching after installing port savers.

Still need some more time to give my stamp of approval though

More important is what is your firmware/hardware version...if you have not provided it already? If you have a board version of 1005 or above that is probably why you have no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazebo View Post

Any idea when these 1005 sets started rolling off the assembly lines?

I want to exchange my 1004 set for a 1005. But I want to make sure my local electronics store has the new sets. I suppose I can ask them for the date of manufacture of the sets they have in the store.

I believe Norse had a set with the 1005 mainboard and his firmware date was Mar 20, 2007 - so hopefully anything after that is HDMI trouble-free. According to utee05 purchases made as of May 1 maybe good from Amzn. By the way utee what size did you get of the 61F series?

If Samsung would be sensitive to customer satisfaction they would post something on the website and offer to replace the boards on pre-Mar 20 TVs. But of course that is not going to happen, so we either call in for a service call or exchange the set if still within 30-day period.
komari is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 11:19 AM
Member
 
uscg6870's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
does anyone tip these technicians when they come to the house? ......
uscg6870 is offline  
post #183 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 11:31 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg6870 View Post

i bought mine ( 4061) from Amazon mid april , and I have the 1004 ,,, the service Tech is coming this afternoon to change the board and do the firmware updates,,, I hope this helps and he assured me it shouldn't affect the picture quality . the drop outs and flashes are not excessive , but i wanted to clear them up ,,, if anyone has any questioins for the tech ,, i will run them by him ,,, I just hope they know what they are doing LOL

Please keep us posted on this! Every report is a useful report!
WilliamG is offline  
post #184 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Newbie
 
observer2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm getting my 4665 delivered today, are there any specific tests I can do to test for any lcd defects (e.g. dead pixels, clouding, banding, pillars, etc) before the delivery guy leaves. I have a 30 day return policy but wanted to do some few quick test.

Any recommendations would help.

Thanks
observer2k is offline  
post #185 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 11:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
scherer326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,031
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
yeah, here is a test. Sit back, relax and enjoy it
scherer326 is offline  
post #186 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Advanced Member
 
Norse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 813
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I got my 1005 set from bestbuy 1 week ago so the 1005 are coming off the line already.



This thread isnt very long so its getting kind of old answering the same questions over and over again. READ a little before posting.

Samsung 4665f 1028/1008 flawless
Xbox 360 Elite
PS3
8300HD
onkyo 605
panamax filtration
Norse is offline  
post #187 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Member
 
orangedrone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by scherer326 View Post

yeah, here is a test. Sit back, relax and enjoy it

...or return it over and over again

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
orangedrone is offline  
post #188 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Member
 
orangedrone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey just wanted to chime in on the board number stuff:

I have 4665 with 1022 FW and 1005 Board...

...I get mad flashes and drops, it's like the perfect "cherry" on top of my pile of CLOUDS.

-O
orangedrone is offline  
post #189 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Advanced Member
 
Norse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 813
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie97 View Post

Have you compared those with VGA input? I have such a cable and am anxious to utilize the Premium 360 upscaling capabilities through it.


Yes, it looks great. Especially with the latest update from MS.

Samsung 4665f 1028/1008 flawless
Xbox 360 Elite
PS3
8300HD
onkyo 605
panamax filtration
Norse is offline  
post #190 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedrone View Post

Hey just wanted to chime in on the board number stuff:

I have 4665 with 1022 FW and 1005 Board...

...I get mad flashes and drops, it's like the perfect "cherry" on top of my pile of CLOUDS.

-O

More information please. Yours is the first 1005 report to say you have problems.
WilliamG is offline  
post #191 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Member
 
orangedrone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post

More information please. Yours is the first 1005 report to say you have problems.

What more info would you like? I went home on my lunch break and checked, it's 1005 hardware... This is my fourth 4665 from Best Buy...Got this unit last sunday. The first three were 1004, I thought this would have been as well as it acts up more than the three before it.

What else can I tell you?

EDIT: Can the 4665's go any higher in FW than 1022? That's the only thing I can think of... In that cause one would assume the fix is not the board or the latest firmware but, the combination of the two.

Thanks,

O
orangedrone is offline  
post #192 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedrone View Post

What more info would you like? I went home on my lunch break and checked, it's 1005 hardware... This is my fourth 4665 from Best Buy...Got this unit last sunday. The first three were 1004, I thought this would have been as well as it acts up more than the three before it.

What else can I tell you?

Thanks,

O

Just more! What kind of devices? What flashes? Colors? What intervals?

I believe the 4665 can use the same firmware as the 4661, as I remember reading about people using the 4661 on their 65 set. It's firmware 1024.
WilliamG is offline  
post #193 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Member
 
orangedrone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post

Just more! What kind of devices? What flashes? Colors? What intervals?

Time warner 8300 HD DVR cable box and XBOX 360 Elite with Monster Cable. Green flashes mainly, with complete drops every so often (power cycle needed to restore)

-O
orangedrone is offline  
post #194 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
****GOOD NEWS!!!!****

I just spoke to Tier 2 support. I was put on hold while the tech guy spoke to one of the engineer. Apparently a NEW firmware will be available within the next week. They're just finishing testing on it to make sure the HDMI issues are gone, and then it will be released to the public. If all goes well, the firmware might be complete within the next few days!

So, to recap:

1.) It's a SOFTWARE issue.

2.) Samsung ARE aware of it.

3.) A firmware update WILL be available, and *should* be within the next week.

Yay!!

So that throws a wrench in the hardware revision theory!
WilliamG is offline  
post #195 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Member
 
orangedrone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post

****GOOD NEWS!!!!****

I just spoke to Tier 2 support. I was put on hold while the tech guy spoke to one of the engineer. Apparently a NEW firmware will be available within the next week. They're just finishing testing on it to make sure the HDMI issues are gone, and then it will be released to the public. If all goes well, the firmware might be complete within the next few days!

So, to recap:

1.) It's a SOFTWARE issue.

2.) Samsung ARE aware of it.

3.) A firmware update WILL be available, and *should* be within the next week.

Yay!!

So that throws a wrench in the hardware revision theory!

I already threw that "wrench"
orangedrone is offline  
post #196 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Advanced Member
 
Amel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clearwater Fl
Posts: 635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
great news William

thanks for letting us know

Blu-Ray Supporter
Amel is offline  
post #197 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Member
 
phillytv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post

****GOOD NEWS!!!!****


3.) A firmware update WILL be available, and *should* be within the next week.


I have 4 days left on my 30 day return policy from Amazon to return my 40" LNT4061F. After reading these posts I was hoping to exchange it for one of the new ones with the 1005 board that would hopefully fix the dropout problem. (The HDMI dropouts have been my only problem, I switched to component cables which fixed the dropout but I would like to know the HDMI outlets work since I will get a new HD DVD or Bluray soon.)

Do you think it's better to exchange for a new set now, or just wait for the firmware update? I don't like the idea of samsung coming to my home to fix it and then ending up with clouds.
phillytv is offline  
post #198 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
darkninja67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
< got hit in the head with a flying wrench

Glad to hear the HDMI issues are getting ironed out. I was still on the fence about these new Sammys. Guess it is time to buy.
darkninja67 is offline  
post #199 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Newbie
 
Hoopla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
If this firmware fixes things I may go for the 4665.
Hoopla is offline  
post #200 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Senior Member
 
dkwong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Union City, CA
Posts: 444
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post

****GOOD NEWS!!!!****

I just spoke to Tier 2 support. I was put on hold while the tech guy spoke to one of the engineer. Apparently a NEW firmware will be available within the next week. They're just finishing testing on it to make sure the HDMI issues are gone, and then it will be released to the public. If all goes well, the firmware might be complete within the next few days!

So, to recap:

1.) It's a SOFTWARE issue.

2.) Samsung ARE aware of it.

3.) A firmware update WILL be available, and *should* be within the next week.

Yay!!

So that throws a wrench in the hardware revision theory!

If you speak to your tech again, can you ask him if the firmware is universal, ie. one firmware file will work for all the XX61, XX65, and XX66 sets?
dkwong is offline  
post #201 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:52 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillytv View Post

I have 4 days left on my 30 day return policy from Amazon to return my 40" LNT4061F. After reading these posts I was hoping to exchange it for one of the new ones with the 1005 board that would hopefully fix the dropout problem. (The HDMI dropouts have been my only problem, I switched to component cables which fixed the dropout but I would like to know the HDMI outlets work since I will get a new HD DVD or Bluray soon.)

Do you think it's better to exchange for a new set now, or just wait for the firmware update? I don't like the idea of samsung coming to my home to fix it and then ending up with clouds.

This is a tough one. You never really know with these things. I'd probably hang on if I were you. I'm sure I'm close to my 30-day return, but these sets are really good, and this will get sorted out eventually.

It's your call, though. I do see this being fixed fairly soon, even if the firmware doesn't appear as soon as the technician told me it would.

I ALWAYS hold a great degree of skepticism in me about these things, but given the number of complaints about these sets' HDMI issues, I don't doubt we'll see a software fix soon. Some have had success calling Amazon and getting the 30-day return policy extended for problems like this. You could go that route for now.

Good luck, either way!
WilliamG is offline  
post #202 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Advanced Member
 
Norse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 813
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I dont know....if it were a firmware issue we would all have the problem. My ps3 run the folding 24/7 on hdmi 1 and is never flashing or droping for days on end. 360 elite is on hdmi 2 and with all the movies and gaming I do it has yet to flash a single time.

I hope the engineer is right, but if firmware we should all have the problem.

And no offense to Orange guy, but his posts seem too joyful to be legit. And why would he be using a monster hdmi cable when the elite ships with a good hdmi cable already. How bout some photos of the setup and firmware screen?

Sorry, but I just dont believe.



Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post

****GOOD NEWS!!!!****

I just spoke to Tier 2 support. I was put on hold while the tech guy spoke to one of the engineer. Apparently a NEW firmware will be available within the next week. They're just finishing testing on it to make sure the HDMI issues are gone, and then it will be released to the public. If all goes well, the firmware might be complete within the next few days!

So, to recap:

1.) It's a SOFTWARE issue.

2.) Samsung ARE aware of it.

3.) A firmware update WILL be available, and *should* be within the next week.

Yay!!

So that throws a wrench in the hardware revision theory!


Samsung 4665f 1028/1008 flawless
Xbox 360 Elite
PS3
8300HD
onkyo 605
panamax filtration
Norse is offline  
post #203 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:55 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwong View Post

If you speak to your tech again, can you ask him if the firmware is universal, ie. one firmware file will work for all the XX61, XX65, and XX66 sets?

I probably won't speak to my tech again for a while, but if (when) the firmware comes out that actually fixes this issue, I will have it for the 61 series and will upload it for all, and I can try to get it for the 65 series too. No promises on the 65, though you can definitely call Samsung to get it from them. I know the firmware 1024 for the 61 series just said it was for LN-Txx61 series, but others had success using it on the 65.
WilliamG is offline  
post #204 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 12:57 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse View Post

I dont know....if it were a firmware issue we would all have the problem. My ps3 run the folding 24/7 on hdmi 1 and is never flashing or droping for days on end. 360 elite is on hdmi 2 and with all the movies and gaming I do it has yet to flash a single time.

I hope the engineer is right, but if firmware we should all have the problem.

And no offense to Orange guy, but his posts seem too joyful to be legit. And why would he be using a monster hdmi cable when the elite ships with a good hdmi cable already. How bout some photos of the setup and firmware screen?

Sorry, but I just dont believe.

I hear you. My PS3 is much less sporadic (also on HDMI1) than my 360 Elite. It's pretty infrequent in its flashing/drops. Oh, and I don't think much of the 360 HDMI cable, based on my experience in HDMI3 with it. But who knows? My Elite is by far the worst offender in the HDMI handshaking department.

We can wait and see, though. Conflicting reports are what makes the Internet fun. Not sure what Orange would have to gain by saying he still has issues on his 1005 set.

PS I just saw you live in Minneapolis. I live in Rochester and in Minneapolis/St. Paul pretty often. Can I come steal your TV?
WilliamG is offline  
post #205 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 01:00 PM
Member
 
uscg6870's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
samsung Tech just left ,,, replaced the board and the new board had the new firmware update already in it ,,, here are my new #'s

T-tulpauso-1024 april 6 2007

T-Tulpaus5-1008 cs[OA46] [40(AM)-inch]

apparently my board is now a 1008 had the firmware update a;ready built in ,,,

tooo soon to tell about grren/pink flashes or other drop out ...
uscg6870 is offline  
post #206 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg6870 View Post

samsung Tech just left ,,, replaced the board and the new board had the new firmware update already in it ,,, here are my new #'s

T-tulpauso-1024 april 6 2007

T-Tulpaus5-1008 cs[OA46] [40(AM)-inch]

apparently my board is now a 1008 had the firmware update a;ready built in ,,,

tooo soon to tell about grren/pink flashes or other drop out ...


1008?

Keep us posted!
WilliamG is offline  
post #207 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Member
 
orangedrone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse View Post

And no offense to Orange guy, but his posts seem too joyful to be legit. And why would he be using a monster hdmi cable when the elite ships with a good hdmi cable already. How bout some photos of the setup and firmware screen?

Sorry, but I just dont believe.

I guess I don't understand what exactly you don't get? I'm still in my 30 day return window now for my fourth 4665.. I 've reached the point were I just don't care anymore... A month ago i was freaking out, but I've been through this so many times I am calm and collect now.

I got the monster cable weeks ago to try to fix the flashes, why else?

If you don't have any issues with your tube then zippity do da.. but I do, and I have a 4665 with 1022 FW and a 1005 Board... so eat it.... no offense.

-O
orangedrone is offline  
post #208 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 01:03 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedrone View Post

I guess I don't understand what exactly you don't get? I'm still in my 30 day return window now for my fourth 4665.. I 've reached the point were I just don't care anymore... A month ago i was freaking out, but I've been through this so many times I am calm and collect now.

I got the monster cable weeks ago to try to fix the flashes, why else?

If you don't have any issues with your tube then zippity do da.. but I do, and I have a 4665 with 1022 FW and a 1005 Board... so eat it.... no offense.

-O

Alright alright, relax all!

Doesn't help anyone if we all yell at each other!

I believe you orangedrone, since why would you make it up? Seriously. Hopefully we all have better things to do with our time than obsess....over....our....TVs...

*goes away and obsesses some more...*
WilliamG is offline  
post #209 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 01:05 PM
Advanced Member
 
Norse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 813
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The elite hdmi cable is very snug and has yet to flash for me so it cant be that bad...oh, the ps3 is hooked up with a 12 foot long hdmi cable from frys. Think is was 19.99 or so as I bought it a year ago or so.


Far as Orange is concerned, I am not saying he is being untruthful, just maybe is mistaken about the actual firware, board etc. And wasnt there someone here that had a 50 foot hdmi cable they were using? Wasnt sure if it was him either. hehe

Samsung 4665f 1028/1008 flawless
Xbox 360 Elite
PS3
8300HD
onkyo 605
panamax filtration
Norse is offline  
post #210 of 19630 Old 05-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Member
 
orangedrone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse View Post

The elite hdmi cable is very snug and has yet to flash for me so it cant be that bad...oh, the ps3 is hooked up with a 12 foot long hdmi cable from frys. Think is was 19.99 or so as I bought it a year ago or so.


Far as Orange is concerned, I am not saying he is being untruthful, just maybe is mistaken about the actual firware, board etc. And wasnt there someone here that had a 50 foot hdmi cable they were using? Wasnt sure if it was him either. hehe

Nope, it's an 8 footer which may end up going back to BB today actually and get put towards the 52" why not eh?

FW 1022 B 1005

-O
orangedrone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off