you need to read this thread and do a reset in the service menu: Your display is ok, the same thing happened to me when I applied the 1008.3 update. Follow the procedure below:
1. Access Service Menu: with TV off, press mute, 1, 8, 2, power.
2. Service Menu Screen should pop up.
3. On the Menu Screen, select the second option called "option byte".
4. Scroll down to the fifth option called "Panel Option".
5. Scroll forwards or backwards until you see "46 AML".
6. Select "46 AML" and the TV should return to normal.
In your case it is 40 AML.