Hello, I'm new to these forums (first post ) and I've recently bought a HDTV mainly to gaming for now. I've connected my Bravia KDL-26T30xx to my PS3 using a HDMI cable but I use the TV's settings in default:
Picture mode: Standard
Contrast: Max (100)
Colour Tone: Neutral
Noise Reduction: Off
Adv. Contrast Enhancer: On
No one can tell you what the best settings are for a couple of reasons:
1) It's a very subjective question
2) Everyone's room conditions are different (Light, Dark, etc.)
3) Some prefer to calibrate a set using a disc or a series of test patterns and others like to set a set to what they feel looks good.
Two things you can do:
1) Ask a better question: "Can anyone who has this set post the settings they are using? I'd like to try a few different configurations to see what I like best."
2) Tinker around in the menu until you get a picture you like.