Panasonic PX80 Owners Thread - Page 22 - AVS Forum
First ... 20  21  22 23  24  ... Last
Plasma Flat Panel Displays > Panasonic PX80 Owners Thread
MrRoy's Avatar MrRoy 10:29 PM 03-25-2008
i appreciate this post, but IR has appeared after 11 days. I am going to return this and get a 1080p lcd. I wish the best of luck to all.

Mick47's Avatar Mick47 10:46 PM 03-25-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashmonee View Post

Well, either some bad panels are getting through or the PX80U series is rather susceptible to IR. I am not saying Panasonic makes junk, far from it. However, QC is not very high for most of these companies. Look at Sharp and their banded sets, or Samsung and their HDMI issues.

Also, I figured I had something to add to the poster's concerns about IR. I was trying to ease his concerns and tell him that I do not think the IR experienced by the other members is the norm.

You are correct. I was going to go LCD. Unfortunately, I can not give up plasma's PQ and overall better quality. It seems every major manufacturer of LCDs has some issue that is widespread whether it be banding, clouding, HDMI issues, etc. I was able to get the Pioneer 4280 for a few hundred more than the Panasonic I had and several hundred less than the LCDs I was looking at. Also, the Pioneer has a few extra features to help prevent IR that the Panasonic did not, or at least I did not see.

From my research, my IR with the Panny was not the norm and Pioneer seems to be even better for IR. Couple that with the price I was able to get the 4280 at and the shortcoming of LCD, and I was willing to give it another shot with gray bars and stretching.

Back to my original point. The 42PX80U is a great set. Awesome value! I believe the IR that some members have seen is not normal and probably due to flukes or bad panels.

We have some high end new Samsung LCD's at my office that are 52" 1080p models. They run over 3K each. The pq is not even close to my 50PX80U. So, plasma pq in my mind is the only way to go. It's good you still stayed plasma instead of LCD.
cashmonee's Avatar cashmonee 11:07 PM 03-25-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick47 View Post

We have some high end new Samsung LCD's at my office that are 52" 1080p models. They run over 3K each. The pq is not even close to my 50PX80U. So, plasma pq in my mind is the only way to go. It's good you still stayed plasma instead of LCD.

I agree. I had a Sharp 46D64U and the PQ was acceptable, but not even close to plasma. And that set cost nearly 2x as much as the Panasonic! I just got a bad scare with IR and needed a fresh start.
tfoltz's Avatar tfoltz 11:31 PM 03-25-2008
Did any of you 50px80u owners debate about buying one of the 1080p models? Can you relate how you feel about your final choice? Or perhaps relate about your past experiences with a 50" 720p set.

Background: I am on pre-order for the 46pz80u, and the longer I wait, the more I think about the 50px80u. No other tv models are an option (I am already WAY over what I originally wanted to spend, so the 50" 1080p's, the 46pz85u, and all 42" versions are not options). Overall, I would be saving $250 if I bought the 50px80u instead of the 46pz80u, but I would be gaining screen size and would be able to be happier buying a PS3 on top of it. I sit about 8-9 feet away from the tv and have a love seat that is 7' away for guests. I know at 8 feet I am on the "border" of being able to observe a difference between 720p and 1080p; however, I have never had a plasma (aside from the pz77u I returned after a week due to anti-glare screen), and do not know anyone with plasmas to be able to compare or discuss the situation with. I have compared both sets in B&M stores and can't tell much of a difference on their bad 1080i signal (I could see SDE on the 720p models easier than the 1080p models, but I had to be far closer than I plan on watching the tv to see the SDE). Plus, I am not too concerned with the 15k vs. 20k contrast ratio since I was pretty much pleased with the pz77u's 10k contrast ratio. I will be watching Cox HD cable, playing xbox via HDMI, and will soon have ps3 for bluray.

In the end I am looking for real world experience with the 50" 720p sets at 7+ feet, and if you feel/felt your overall happiness would have increased/decreased from having a 46" 1080p set instead. I know what all the internet reviews and articles say about 720p vs. 1080p, but you guys are incredibly more experienced with plasma sets than I am, and especially more than everyone I have talked to at all B&M stores (who only try to sell LCD's). Thanks for any real world experiences you can provide. Sorry if this post seems like another "make a choice for me" post. I didn't mean for it to be.
creemail's Avatar creemail 11:35 PM 03-25-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfoltz View Post

Did any of you 50px80u owners debate about buying one of the 1080p models? Can you relate how you feel about your final choice? Or perhaps relate about your past experiences with a 50" 720p set.

Background: I am on pre-order for the 46pz80u, and the longer I wait, the more I think about the 50px80u. No other tv models are an option (I am already WAY over what I originally wanted to spend, so the 50" 1080p's, the 46pz85u, and all 42" versions are not options). Overall, I would be saving $250 if I bought the 50px80u instead of the 46pz80u, but I would be gaining screen size and would be able to be happier buying a PS3 on top of it. I sit about 8-9 feet away from the tv and have a love seat that is 7' away for guests. I know at 8 feet I am on the "border" of being able to observe a difference between 720p and 1080p; however, I have never had a plasma (aside from the pz77u I returned after a week due to anti-glare screen), and do not know anyone with plasmas to be able to compare or discuss the situation with. I have compared both sets in B&M stores and can't tell much of a difference on their bad 1080i signal (I could see SDE on the 720p models easier than the 1080p models, but I had to be far closer than I plan on watching the tv to see the SDE). Plus, I am not too concerned with the 15k vs. 20k contrast ratio since I was pretty much pleased with the pz77u's 10k contrast ratio. I will be watching Cox HD cable, playing xbox via HDMI, and will soon have ps3 for bluray.

In the end I am looking for real world experience with the 50" 720p sets at 7+ feet, and if you feel/felt your overall happiness would have increased/decreased from having a 46" 1080p set instead. I know what all the internet reviews and articles say about 720p vs. 1080p, but you guys are incredibly more experienced with plasma sets than I am, and especially more than everyone I have talked to at all B&M stores (who only try to sell LCD's). Thanks for any real world experiences you can provide. Sorry if this post seems like another "make a choice for me" post. I didn't mean for it to be.

Why preorder the 46PZ80U, when the 46PZ85U are already released? Also I like the 50PX80U. However, depending on seating position their could be some additional gains as far as minimizing SDE at your seating position.

Chris
dmusgrave's Avatar dmusgrave 12:40 AM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick47 View Post

I had CC home deliver my set because the height of my SUV wasn't quite high enough for the 50". They told me to never let the tv down flat. That it must always be kept vertical, and would cause problems with the pixels if laid flat. I wonder if some of the IR issues that a few have had are because they installed themselfs and laid the tv down flat for the mount. It's interesting that I didn't see this in the manual but CC was very adament about this issue.

Mine were transported home upright, and held upright during the entire mounting phase.
rcavictor1956's Avatar rcavictor1956 05:15 AM 03-26-2008
HD is great on this set...anyone try using the OTA HD tuner yet? I am moving soon so I will see if it is my location however I never had any problems with my Sony 60A2000 receiving local stations. On the 42PX80U, there is a lot of break up on a couple of my local channels. I am using the same antenna as I used on my Sony set. Anyone have any ideas here? I will see what happens when I move on April 7th. Moving into a townhouse...currently in a second floor apartment with trees behind me but as I said before I never had problems with my tuners on a Sony 42E2000 and a Sony 60A2000 using the same antenna.
chad473's Avatar chad473 07:38 AM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by paka View Post

The second issue I’m seeing is what I can only describe as this set being occasionally slow to focus. That is a scene will appear fuzzy for a split second and then will snap into focus. Not sure if it’s the same pulsing issue Laxguy023 is seeing because I see it on both HDMI and component, but it is cyclical (and not necessarily a bleeding trail of color, like an lcd struggling with motion). It appears to have something to do with some compression/decompression processing somewhere in the chain (from broadcaster to cable company to stb - SA 8300HD - to pany) struggling to keep up as opposed to a screen resolution issue, but I’m not sure. Has anyone else seen this?

I've seen this. It's been pretty minor but I have seen it for a split second on a few instances. Like you said, I'm not sure what in the chain is causing it, especially since my comcast is now using 3:1 compression on a lot of the HD channels, so it may very well be coming from the source.
cashmonee's Avatar cashmonee 09:07 AM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcavictor1956 View Post

HD is great on this set...anyone try using the OTA HD tuner yet? I am moving soon so I will see if it is my location however I never had any problems with my Sony 60A2000 receiving local stations. On the 42PX80U, there is a lot of break up on a couple of my local channels. I am using the same antenna as I used on my Sony set. Anyone have any ideas here? I will see what happens when I move on April 7th. Moving into a townhouse...currently in a second floor apartment with trees behind me but as I said before I never had problems with my tuners on a Sony 42E2000 and a Sony 60A2000 using the same antenna.

I had the same experience. I found the reception on the PX80 was not as good as my old Aquos. Even on channels with a strong signal (>70%) I was still getting break up. The only station that was solid was hovering between 98-100%. I never thought that the TV played a role in reception.
aidanpendragon's Avatar aidanpendragon 09:18 AM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad473 View Post

I'm interested in finding out what the numerical values are. Mine is currently set to forced and "4" but I couldn't find anything in the manual about the differences between 1-4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmusgrave View Post

I have it set to forced and 4 as well... every Panasonic tech I talked to told me that was the most "aggressive" setting... and I'm taking every precaution I can.

Yes, I too would like to know the difference between auto & forced. Are the forced numbers seconds? Minutes? Just values on an arbitrary scale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmusgrave View Post

Larry, I think in my case anyway, a bad panel did slip through. A menu left up for 20 seconds would leave IR for 3 or 4 minutes or more sometimes...

That's bad. Again, in my brief experience, 15 min. playing video games with a HUD, or a few minutes of pausing a DVD with the "pause" symbol in white on-screen, left zero IR. This is what I'd expect from a good CRT, a no-worry experience.
lab_rat's Avatar lab_rat 10:44 AM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanpendragon View Post

That's bad. Again, in my brief experience, 15 min. playing video games with a HUD, or a few minutes of pausing a DVD with the "pause" symbol in white on-screen, left zero IR. This is what I'd expect from a good CRT, a no-worry experience.

See that's what scares me, when I game, it's RARELY for 15 minutes. I'd say closer to 1-2 hours. I mean I'd suffer through the 'break in' period, but after that I'm wondering how they feel about IR with respect to their warranty......
chad473's Avatar chad473 11:05 AM 03-26-2008
lab, I gamed for about 3 hours the day after I got mine. I watched it very closely for signs of IR but nothing showed up. I don't plan on gaming that heavy again until I'm up around 200 hours but that night I figured we'd just play and I'd keep checking and stop if anything showed up, and it never did.
megaoptimus's Avatar megaoptimus 11:22 AM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post

See that's what scares me, when I game, it's RARELY for 15 minutes. I'd say closer to 1-2 hours. I mean I'd suffer through the 'break in' period, but after that I'm wondering how they feel about IR with respect to their warranty......

I've had this set for two weeks (this friday) and have noticed zero IR until I played rock band for about an hour or so. It was faint and only noticeable with no picture displayed but eventually went away. I still run the burn-in disc for a full cycle or two. However, as predicted I'm left wondering what the 42pz80u looks like compared to this unit. I'm guessing not much difference but if the local BB has one, I may exchange my px80u for the pz80u that way I'll have the 1080p and it won't nag at me. This is not to say that the px80u does not look great, it does. Highly recommend

Oh, I was messing around with the PQ settings and have finally settled on a custom setting and a modified version of the "game" setting. I noticed that even with all the menu settings the same, the game setting looks a bit brighter than my custom setting. So that tells me there are other options that are altered that the public to which the public does not have access.
stevets's Avatar stevets 11:49 AM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaoptimus View Post

I've had this set for two weeks (this friday) and have noticed zero IR until I played rock band for about an hour or so. It was faint and only noticeable with no picture displayed but eventually went away. I still run the burn-in disc for a full cycle or two. However, as predicted I'm left wondering what the 42pz80u looks like compared to this unit. I'm guessing not much difference but if the local BB has one, I may exchange my px80u for the pz80u that way I'll have the 1080p and it won't nag at me. This is not to say that the px80u does not look great, it does. Highly recommend

Oh, I was messing around with the PQ settings and have finally settled on a custom setting and a modified version of the "game" setting. I noticed that even with all the menu settings the same, the game setting looks a bit brighter than my custom setting. So that tells me there are other options that are altered that the public to which the public does not have access.

Would you mind posting your settings? I am curious to see what everyone else is running.
LarryInRI's Avatar LarryInRI 12:21 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaoptimus View Post

[snip]

Oh, I was messing around with the PQ settings and have finally settled on a custom setting and a modified version of the "game" setting. I noticed that even with all the menu settings the same, the game setting looks a bit brighter than my custom setting. So that tells me there are other options that are altered that the public to which the public does not have access.

Each Picture mode has a hard wired base setting which cannot be changed. There are no options.

Larry
Ledzep77's Avatar Ledzep77 01:30 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfoltz View Post

Did any of you 50px80u owners debate about buying one of the 1080p models? Can you relate how you feel about your final choice? Or perhaps relate about your past experiences with a 50" 720p set.

I debated this issue very hard. All information pointed to the fact that at my viewing distance you would not see the diference. After seeing the picture in a store I decided to go with the 50px80u. Now that it is in my living room I am happy with that decision. This is my third HDTV and I already knew first hand that the output of my ps3 on a 720p set was very impressive. Everyone has their own situation but I felt that the dollar value of this TV versus the extra for the 1080p would have cost was not justified. I had people over Sunday that own 1080p sets with a ps3 and when I told them it was 1080p and the info button comfirmed 1080p input, they didn't question it at all and thought the picture produced was outstanding. When I finally told them what I paid and it was 720p they just shook their heads disbelief. I one them muttered the words marketing bastards.
moman19's Avatar moman19 02:49 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryInRI View Post

Each Picture mode has a hard wired base setting which cannot be changed. There are no options.

Larry

Is there a way to access the service mode menu on this set? I would guess that the base settings for each mode are simply "set" differently, rather than hard coded. It's only hard coded if there is no way to get into service mode.
LarryInRI's Avatar LarryInRI 02:55 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by moman19 View Post

Is there a way to access the service mode menu on this set? I would guess that the base settings for each mode are simply "set" differently, rather than hard coded. It's only hard coded if there is no way to get into service mode.

There is NO way to change the base settings for the Picture modes. The color tempurature modes can be changed.

I'll say it again. Even in the SM there is NO way to change the default underlying Picture Modes.

Larry
moman19's Avatar moman19 03:01 PM 03-26-2008
How does one access Service Mode? I would like to poke around. (I know, I know......this can blow the thing up.)
LarryInRI's Avatar LarryInRI 03:35 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by moman19 View Post

How does one access Service Mode? I would like to poke around. (I know, I know......this can blow the thing up.)

Search, sir, search. To save you time, use the 1st three bulleted items here:

http://www.bruzziforum.com/vbf/showthread.php?t=180

The key sequence works for the px80u. Be careful. Don't guess that you know what the SM items mean or do.

EDIT: Stay away from the volume control on the remote while in the SM.
EDIT: Link corrected

Larry
moman19's Avatar moman19 04:24 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryInRI View Post

Search, sir, search. To save you time, use the 1st three bulleted items here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/newre...ply&p=13480287

The key sequence works for the px80u. Be careful. Don't guess that you know what the SM items mean or do.

EDIT: Stay away from the volume control on the remote while in the SM.

Larry

Thanks for the tip. I will Search it. BTW, your link just seems to loop back.
tdeshetler's Avatar tdeshetler 04:47 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfoltz View Post

Did any of you 50px80u owners debate about buying one of the 1080p models? Can you relate how you feel about your final choice? Or perhaps relate about your past experiences with a 50" 720p set.

Background: I am on pre-order for the 46pz80u, and the longer I wait, the more I think about the 50px80u. No other tv models are an option (I am already WAY over what I originally wanted to spend, so the 50" 1080p's, the 46pz85u, and all 42" versions are not options). Overall, I would be saving $250 if I bought the 50px80u instead of the 46pz80u, but I would be gaining screen size and would be able to be happier buying a PS3 on top of it. I sit about 8-9 feet away from the tv and have a love seat that is 7' away for guests. I know at 8 feet I am on the "border" of being able to observe a difference between 720p and 1080p; however, I have never had a plasma (aside from the pz77u I returned after a week due to anti-glare screen), and do not know anyone with plasmas to be able to compare or discuss the situation with. I have compared both sets in B&M stores and can't tell much of a difference on their bad 1080i signal (I could see SDE on the 720p models easier than the 1080p models, but I had to be far closer than I plan on watching the tv to see the SDE). Plus, I am not too concerned with the 15k vs. 20k contrast ratio since I was pretty much pleased with the pz77u's 10k contrast ratio. I will be watching Cox HD cable, playing xbox via HDMI, and will soon have ps3 for bluray.

In the end I am looking for real world experience with the 50" 720p sets at 7+ feet, and if you feel/felt your overall happiness would have increased/decreased from having a 46" 1080p set instead. I know what all the internet reviews and articles say about 720p vs. 1080p, but you guys are incredibly more experienced with plasma sets than I am, and especially more than everyone I have talked to at all B&M stores (who only try to sell LCD's). Thanks for any real world experiences you can provide. Sorry if this post seems like another "make a choice for me" post. I didn't mean for it to be.

I would say the 50" is the way to go, regardless of 720 or 1080. The determining factor is if you're no more than 6-7 feet from the TV, you'll have a good picture, but will notice some SDE. If your further than 8 feet (we are 10-12 within the room respectively) the picture looks great. I've had my 50PX80 for a few days. So far, so good!
LarryInRI's Avatar LarryInRI 04:58 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by moman19 View Post

Thanks for the tip. I will Search it. BTW, your link just seems to loop back.

As well it should have. It is now corrected. Thanks for the heads-up.

This is the link:

http://www.bruzziforum.com/vbf/showthread.php?t=180

Larry
moman19's Avatar moman19 05:24 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryInRI View Post

As well it should have. It is now been corrected. Thanks for the heads-up.

This is the link:

http://www.bruzziforum.com/vbf/showthread.php?t=180

Larry

Thanks much. I hope it allows more than mere hours of use. I'll dive in when time permits.
LarryInRI's Avatar LarryInRI 05:27 PM 03-26-2008
As I said, use the top three bullets to get into the SM.

Larry
Mick47's Avatar Mick47 05:53 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfoltz View Post

Did any of you 50px80u owners debate about buying one of the 1080p models? Can you relate how you feel about your final choice? Or perhaps relate about your past experiences with a 50" 720p set.

Background: I am on pre-order for the 46pz80u, and the longer I wait, the more I think about the 50px80u. No other tv models are an option (I am already WAY over what I originally wanted to spend, so the 50" 1080p's, the 46pz85u, and all 42" versions are not options). Overall, I would be saving $250 if I bought the 50px80u instead of the 46pz80u, but I would be gaining screen size and would be able to be happier buying a PS3 on top of it. I sit about 8-9 feet away from the tv and have a love seat that is 7' away for guests. I know at 8 feet I am on the "border" of being able to observe a difference between 720p and 1080p; however, I have never had a plasma (aside from the pz77u I returned after a week due to anti-glare screen), and do not know anyone with plasmas to be able to compare or discuss the situation with. I have compared both sets in B&M stores and can't tell much of a difference on their bad 1080i signal (I could see SDE on the 720p models easier than the 1080p models, but I had to be far closer than I plan on watching the tv to see the SDE). Plus, I am not too concerned with the 15k vs. 20k contrast ratio since I was pretty much pleased with the pz77u's 10k contrast ratio. I will be watching Cox HD cable, playing xbox via HDMI, and will soon have ps3 for bluray.

In the end I am looking for real world experience with the 50" 720p sets at 7+ feet, and if you feel/felt your overall happiness would have increased/decreased from having a 46" 1080p set instead. I know what all the internet reviews and articles say about 720p vs. 1080p, but you guys are incredibly more experienced with plasma sets than I am, and especially more than everyone I have talked to at all B&M stores (who only try to sell LCD's). Thanks for any real world experiences you can provide. Sorry if this post seems like another "make a choice for me" post. I didn't mean for it to be.

I did alot of research on the 720p v's the 1080p (actually the 50" is actually 768p not that this makes much difference). First of all the only material out there that is 1080p is Blu Ray or HD DVD. I doubt that any broadcast or directv will be 1080p for years to come. But, I do have Blu Ray and watched at BB and CC both Pioneer and Panasonic units side by side of the 720's and 1080's far hard to tell the difference. Maybe at 5' you can see a very slight difference at best. But, at 8' which is my viewing distance this is impossible for ME to tell. So, why spend thousand(s) more for something that has little to no gain?? Much like the hdmi high end cables, you can spend 100 bucks or 10 bucks but is it better?

The following is an excellent review of resolutions and what they mean. Also, it shows what the 768p resolution is. http://www.cnet.com/4520-7874_1-5137...ain.understand
tfoltz's Avatar tfoltz 06:01 PM 03-26-2008
Thank you for your experience. May I ask what your viewing distance is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledzep77 View Post

I debated this issue very hard. All information pointed to the fact that at my viewing distance you would not see the diference. After seeing the picture in a store I decided to go with the 50px80u. Now that it is in my living room I am happy with that decision. This is my third HDTV and I already knew first hand that the output of my ps3 on a 720p set was very impressive. Everyone has their own situation but I felt that the dollar value of this TV versus the extra for the 1080p would have cost was not justified. I had people over Sunday that own 1080p sets with a ps3 and when I told them it was 1080p and the info button comfirmed 1080p input, they didn't question it at all and thought the picture produced was outstanding. When I finally told them what I paid and it was 720p they just shook their heads disbelief. I one them muttered the words marketing bastards.


tfoltz's Avatar tfoltz 06:04 PM 03-26-2008
Thank you Mick. I looked at the 50px80u beside the 46pz85u, 42pz80u, and 42pz700u and they all looked great (although it was on a 1080i signal at one store and 720p at the other). It's so annoying. I wish one would just look light years ahead of the others. I am now going with the 50px80u, it just makes my bank account smile a little bit more, and make it easier for me to buy a ps3 along with it. It also doesn't help that Panasonic just contacted me and said that all their 46" models aren't shipping until late April/early May (whether this is true or not I have no clue).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick47 View Post

I did alot of research on the 720p v's the 1080p (actually the 50" is actually 768p not that this makes much difference). First of all the only material out there that is 1080p is Blu Ray or HD DVD. I doubt that any broadcast or directv will be 1080p for years to come. But, I do have Blu Ray and watched at BB and CC both Pioneer and Panasonic units side by side of the 720's and 1080's far hard to tell the difference. Maybe at 5' you can see a very slight difference at best. But, at 8' which is my viewing distance this is impossible for ME to tell. So, why spend thousand(s) more for something that has little to no gain?? Much like the hdmi high end cables, you can spend 100 bucks or 10 bucks but is it better?

The following is an excellent review of resolutions and what they mean. Also, it shows what the 768p resolution is. http://www.cnet.com/4520-7874_1-5137...ain.understand


Mick47's Avatar Mick47 06:28 PM 03-26-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfoltz View Post

Thank you Mick. I looked at the 50px80u beside the 46pz85u, 42pz80u, and 42pz700u and they all looked great (although it was on a 1080i signal at one store and 720p at the other). It's so annoying. I wish one would just look light years ahead of the others. I am now going with the 50px80u, it just makes my bank account smile a little bit more, and make it easier for me to buy a ps3 along with it. It also doesn't help that Panasonic just contacted me and said that all their 46" models aren't shipping until late April/early May (whether this is true or not I have no clue).

That's exactly why you shouldn't spend the big bucks if you don't need to. Now if you have an unlimited budget then what the hell! I really think that the 50PX80U is about the best bang for the buck out there. The 42PX80U probably the very very best bang for the small price, but I wanted the larger screen for my room and the 8' distance.
verti89's Avatar verti89 07:50 PM 03-26-2008
any 42px80u owners know how to get the qam tuner functioning? I'm a noob apparently.
Tags: Panasonic , Panasonic Th 42px80u , Panasonic Viera Th 50px80u 50 Inch 720p Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Th 42pz85u 42 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Th 46pz80u 46 Inch 1080p Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Th 50pz800u 50 Inch 1080p Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Th 58pz850u 58 Inch 1080p Plasma Hdtv
First ... 20  21  22 23  24  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop