The Official Pioneer 9G Elite KURO Owner's Discussion Thread - Page 1022 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #30631 of 30634 Old Yesterday, 09:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 248
Is the power supply still available for $50? There was a site that had them. I forgot which one though.

home theater addict
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #30632 of 30634 Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by saprano View Post
Is the power supply still available for $50? There was a site that had them. I forgot which one though.
Shopjimmy?
post #30633 of 30634 Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well I finally just broke down and decided to have my Kuro 5020FD with 111FD board professionally calibrated. I was still pretty unsatisfied after going the DIY route with the i1Display Pro meter with HCFR software so i contacted DNice thankfully, I lived close enough that he could do the calibration. He came this Thursday and I am extremely satisfied with the result, the tv looks absolutely amazing. It definitely looks a million times better than my little rinky-dink job calibration job . DNice was such a nice guy to and was willing to answer every single question that I asked him (which was quite a bit). Definitely gonna contact him next time I need a calibration done.
post #30634 of 30634 Old Today, 02:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers16 View Post
Well I finally just broke down and decided to have my Kuro 5020FD with 111FD board professionally calibrated. I was still pretty unsatisfied after going the DIY route with the i1Display Pro meter with HCFR software so i contacted DNice thankfully, I lived close enough that he could do the calibration. He came this Thursday and I am extremely satisfied with the result, the tv looks absolutely amazing. It definitely looks a million times better than my little rinky-dink job calibration job . DNice was such a nice guy to and was willing to answer every single question that I asked him (which was quite a bit). Definitely gonna contact him next time I need a calibration done.
Good to know that even an "older" set like our Pioneers can dramatically benefit from a calibration!

Just cements it for me! I live 2 hrs from. DNice, too.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Pioneer Elite , Plasma Hdtv , Pioneer Elite 50 Inch Elite Plasma Hdtv Pro111fd
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page