The Official Pioneer 9G Elite KURO Owner's Discussion Thread - Page 1043 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
Old Today, 08:45 AM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Liked: 396
Originally Posted by rcapprotti View Post
I put my 141 up for sale the set has 149 hours on it.I had a gentleman that's very interested in buying it so you came by last night to take a look at it I put in the Dark Knight played it for about 10 or 15 minutes stopped the movie and I was going to put in one the original Kuro demo disc. In between changing the disk the gentleman that was going to buy the TV noticed on the screen three perfectly round dots about the size of a dime. He he wanted to know what that was on the screen I couldn't give him an honest answer because I've never seen anything like that I call Pioneer this afternoon they have to give the information to one of their engineers and hopefully i we'll hear something back from them tomorrow. Like I said before I think I've gotten just about every defective set they've had
Again with problems???????? I think it's clear that all the kuros they have left in the warehouse are not well made.

home theater addict
Sponsored Links

Pioneer Elite , Plasma Hdtv , Pioneer Elite 50 Inch Elite Plasma Hdtv Pro111fd
Gear in this thread