The Official Pioneer 9G Elite KURO Owner's Discussion Thread - Page 1063 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 207Likes

Old 04-28-2017, 08:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I also found a Elite 101 monitor for $350 with a build date of April 2009 but its 3 hours drive to go see it..... Ended up getting the 111 last night for $450, its in perfect condition, speakers, stand and remote have never been used. TV has been sitting in his basement for 3 years not getting used and was Calibrated with all the ISF modes unlocked since new. The guy that sold it to me is even e-mailing me the calibration data. I'm tempted to try pick up the 101 monitor but 3 hours one way to find out something is wrong might not be worth it. wasn't the 101 new worth more then the 111?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2017, 12:42 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Hagen View Post
I also found a Elite 101 monitor for $350 with a build date of April 2009 but its 3 hours drive to go see it..... Ended up getting the 111 last night for $450, its in perfect condition, speakers, stand and remote have never been used. TV has been sitting in his basement for 3 years not getting used and was Calibrated with all the ISF modes unlocked since new. The guy that sold it to me is even e-mailing me the calibration data. I'm tempted to try pick up the 101 monitor but 3 hours one way to find out something is wrong might not be worth it. wasn't the 101 new worth more then the 111?
You're finding some crazy good deals. I'd go for the 101.

I've been having the worst time with the broken 141 seller. Don't think they speak much English and seem reluctant to set a date which I need since I'll be renting a van or truck. Been eyeing a 151FD with ISF enabled on ebay that's a few miles away, but it's nearly $1k and there's no best offer option on the listing.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:31 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowibu View Post
You're finding some crazy good deals. I'd go for the 101.

I've been having the worst time with the broken 141 seller. Don't think they speak much English and seem reluctant to set a date which I need since I'll be renting a van or truck. Been eyeing a 151FD with ISF enabled on ebay that's a few miles away, but it's nearly $1k and there's no best offer option on the listing.
I have 151 for sale where are you located

Old Yesterday, 12:56 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 2
If you want the blackest plasma after service menu tune, get 101FD.
If you want the brightest plasma(full white at full screen) even than Samsung F8500 after service menu tune, get 111FD

I'd say get both

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Hagen View Post
Old Today, 02:53 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcapprotti View Post
I have 151 for sale where are you located
I'm in Irvine, CA. Seems you're in Florida.
Old Today, 04:00 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowibu View Post
I'm in Irvine, CA. Seems you're in Florida.
just a little to far
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Pioneer Elite , Plasma Hdtv , Pioneer Elite 50 Inch Elite Plasma Hdtv Pro111fd