Pioneer Elite Pro-950HD: Need help with Wall Mount - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 07-03-2008, 08:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Everyone,

I just purchased my first Pioneer Elite Pro-950HD along with a high-end wall-mount that tilts and pivots left or right. However I noticed that behind the Pro-950HD there are three holes in which you use to mount your Plasma. But on the last hole (closest to the bottom) there's a protruding screw just to the left of the hole that is preventing the bracket from the wall-mount to be completely flush with the back of the plasma. Have you noticed this? I tried unscrewing this bolt and it didn't seem to harm the plasma but I'm wondering if this bolt is needed. The manual doesn't say anything about this so I've come to you guys for your advice.

Thank you!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-05-2008, 09:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
1. don't have a pro950 but on some pio's the screws that hold the stand interfere with the wall mount brackets; you can remove them and the tv will stay ok on the stand. if the screws in your case are in line with the chicken legs of the stand, most lilely they are the stand screws.

2; when you 3 holes, i assuming there are 3 on each side of the panel; a total of 6 mounting threaded holes

can you post a pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollykh View Post

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased my first Pioneer Elite Pro-950HD along with a high-end wall-mount that tilts and pivots left or right. However I noticed that behind the Pro-950HD there are three holes in which you use to mount your Plasma. But on the last hole (closest to the bottom) there's a protruding screw just to the left of the hole that is preventing the bracket from the wall-mount to be completely flush with the back of the plasma. Have you noticed this? I tried unscrewing this bolt and it didn't seem to harm the plasma but I'm wondering if this bolt is needed. The manual doesn't say anything about this so I've come to you guys for your advice.

Thank you!!

post #3 of 4 Old 07-05-2008, 09:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
drgkja is right.

post #4 of 4 Old 01-12-2017, 08:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 110
anyone experience power supply failures with their Pioneer Elite Pro 950HD ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page