Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
Liked: 1328
Quote:
Originally Posted by markrubin View Post

KURO 141 is up

no buzzing unless I am up close: it is quieter than the Fujitsu

I grudgingly congratulate you Mark! Why 'grudgingly' some ask? Mark will tell you how long I've tried twisting his arm to make this upgrade from his Fujitsu. Since our plasma heritage is common to Fujitsu, I've long told Mark how much better these new Kuros are!

His only excuse was 'what do I do with my Fujitsu'? We all know this is no excuse!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1652 of 5275 Old 11-23-2008, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I forgot to mention in my post last night issues with judder with multiple sources and during panning shots, it is difficult to watch and text is impossible to read on stores or whatever are in the background. This is happening from satellite sources, blu-ray Ironman, etc. The 05FD is plugged directly into the display.

Regarding the buzz.

My environment doesn't have to be dead silent. The dishwasher, clothes washer (8 feet behind me in the laundry room), refrigerator, and furnace can all be running, audio system at normal volume with dialogue, and I can still hear the buzz on all five displays I have tried.

I am sitting about 10 feet away. The buzz can definitely be louder with bright white images, but during mornal viewing of normal content light and dark, it is still noticeable.

I have it in standard power mode and my hearing "OK", not great.

I would be OK with the buzz provided it didn't show it's ugly head during anything I watch.

Is there anyone who has been able to swap a buzzing display for a non buzzing? I am now believing that those who say it doesn't buzz simply don't have hearing to notice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by info_dan View Post

Hello,

I have detailed some of my experiences and beliefs about the buzz in this post http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post15062901. It seems you have one of the quietest Pioneers available, so the question becomes: Do you still notice the buzz in real-life situations with the last two monitors you got? If so, then you might have to consider trying a Panasonic to compare it in your environment. If you don't notice it anymore when watching regular material, then by all means enjoy!

I believe that for someone to clearly hear the buzz at a normal viewing distance (7-15 ft), all of the following requirements must be met:
- Good hearing (not "exceptional", but "very good")
- An extremely quiet environment
- A very bright image (the white fields in the break-in DVD are very good at buzzing...)
- 141 must not be in power save 2 since it reduces the buzz a lot, according to many reports.

People who say that their screen don't buzz could have any of the above conditions not met.

In my case, I can hear the buzz clearly with the above conditions, but so far, it has not bothered me in real life (don't notice it) and I don't expect it to.

Dan.

post #1653 of 5275 Old 11-23-2008, 02:23 PM

Hi guys. My 141fd gets delivered tomorrow as part of a new home theater setup to go in an almost completed basement remodel. I am going to be hooking it up this week but something I haven't seen clearly are calibration settings I can use to get it looking good. I see settings for the Non Elite Kuro's and the non signature elite kuro's - but none for the signature. Maybe I missed them. Can you point me to some good settings to use when I set it up for that oh so important first family movie watching?

I am going to be setting it up with a new Elite SC05 receiver and a new Elite BD05 bluray player (christmas came early this year!). Do you guys have any other tips/suggestions for when setting up this elite gear for the first time?

Thanks so much!

montivfx

My new gear for my new theater:
Pioneer Elite 141fd Plasma
Pioneer Elite SC05 Receiver
Pioneer Elite BD05 Bluray Player
Panamax 5300MP Power Conditioner

PS3
Xbox 360 Elite

New Speakers:
3x Monitor Audio r250's fronts
4x Monitor Audio r180's for sides and rear
Velodyne SPL-800r Subwoofer
post #1654 of 5275 Old 11-23-2008, 09:42 PM

I have had two pro 141 end up with the flashing red light. Has anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions as to the cause or solution. Thank you in advance for your help.

P.S.
I have the power running through a surge protector/line conditioner to the monitor and all my electrical equipment.
APC AV C Type Power Filter C5 - Premium surge protection and noise filtering for high
Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
Input Frequency: 47 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)
Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
Cord Length: 8 feet (2.44 mete
post #1655 of 5275 Old 11-23-2008, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcatfootball View Post

I have had two pro 141 end up with the flashing red light. Has anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions as to the cause or solution. Thank you in advance for your help.

P.S.
I have the power running through a surge protector/line conditioner to the monitor and all my electrical equipment.
APC AV C Type Power Filter C5 - Premium surge protection and noise filtering for high
Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
Input Frequency: 47 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)
Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
Cord Length: 8 feet (2.44 mete

first i have ever heard of that issue, I cant recall anyone posting in this thread with it. The fact that you have had two makes me believe its not the display. APC makes good stuff, but its possible its a faulty conditioner I guess. Can you plug direct to a wall?

Can you change the output level? Some APCs give you the choice. I have a Rotel which is made by APC and I set mine to "normal" and notice the boost and trim kicks in because the power isnt the greatest in my building.
post #1656 of 5275 Old 11-23-2008, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by montivfx View Post

Hi guys. My 141fd gets delivered tomorrow as part of a new home theater setup to go in an almost completed basement remodel. I am going to be hooking it up this week but something I haven't seen clearly are calibration settings I can use to get it looking good. I see settings for the Non Elite Kuro's and the non signature elite kuro's - but none for the signature. Maybe I missed them. Can you point me to some good settings to use when I set it up for that oh so important first family movie watching?

I am going to be setting it up with a new Elite SC05 receiver and a new Elite BD05 bluray player (christmas came early this year!). Do you guys have any other tips/suggestions for when setting up this elite gear for the first time?

Thanks so much!

montivfx

My new gear for my new theater:
Pioneer Elite 141fd Plasma
Pioneer Elite SC05 Receiver
Pioneer Elite BD05 Bluray Player
Panamax 5300MP Power Conditioner

PS3
Xbox 360 Elite

New Speakers:
Monitor 3x Audio r250's fronts
Monitor 4x Audio r180's for sides and rear
Velodyne SPL-800r Subwoofer

Your 141 will look great out of the box using the Pure setting. You have invested in th best disaplay..have you considered getting it professionally calibrated?
post #1657 of 5275 Old 11-24-2008, 04:30 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoehne View Post

Regarding the buzz.

My environment doesn't have to be dead silent. The dishwasher, clothes washer (8 feet behind me in the laundry room), refrigerator, and furnace can all be running, audio system at normal volume with dialogue, and I can still hear the buzz on all five displays I have tried.

I am sitting about 10 feet away. The buzz can definitely be louder with bright white images, but during mornal viewing of normal content light and dark, it is still noticeable.

I have it in standard power mode and my hearing "OK", not great.

I would be OK with the buzz provided it didn't show it's ugly head during anything I watch.

Is there anyone who has been able to swap a buzzing display for a non buzzing? I am now believing that those who say it doesn't buzz simply don't have hearing to notice it.

Hello Hoehne... Sorry about your issues, I find this extremely strange (and a bit fascinating though!). You say you have "OK" hearing, but can hear the buzz over normal program dialog on five 141s, even with some background noises in the room, correct? (By the way, Ken, I was indeed talking about dB sensitivity when I said "good hearing", I have edited my original post).

To me, when compared to all of the reports (and my observations on two 141s) that state that the buzz is drowned out, this means that there is "something" in your environment, or your hearing is wayyyyyy better than you think!

Reading your posts, I see that you have tried two rooms, drapes behind the monitors, you have a power conditioner, and pretty much done all the damned things you can think and spent a lot of time on this, but just in case, here's my attempt on it:

First, have you tried plugging directly into the wall and skip the monster conditionner, as another poster suggested in the past?

Also, how many other components do you have connected to the display? Have you tried connecting just a single source? The ideal set-up I could think of would be a laptop running on its battery, connected to any single input of the display (yes, even composite would do) and running the break-in images, with the display connected directly into the wall, or maybe even on a different circuit, using an extension cord. Heck, let's try an extension cord from your neighbor's house!

I know that many have stated that power conditioner or trying the kuro on an independant circuit did not change the buzz, but that would hold true for "regular" buzz. If what we have here is something in the environment, then I feel these things are worth trying, if you have not done so already...

I don't suppose you had any luck listening to a 141 at another house, or in a store?

Dan.
post #1658 of 5275 Old 11-24-2008, 06:03 AM

Hi. Yes, I am wanting to get a pro calibration done. Not sure who to have come do it. I emailed one place listed in the calibration thread a while ago, but they never responded. I am in central New Jersey incase someone out there has a recommend.

As far as just sticking in Pure and going with it for now, there are no other tweaks I should make? Seems like there are lots of postings for other screens about tweaking the picture etc.

Im very excited. Just a few more hours and it will be here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancouver View Post

Your 141 will look great out of the box using the Pure setting. You have invested in th best disaplay..have you considered getting it professionally calibrated?

post #1659 of 5275 Old 11-24-2008, 09:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by montivfx View Post

Hi. Yes, I am wanting to get a pro calibration done. Not sure who to have come do it. I emailed one place listed in the calibration thread a while ago, but they never responded. I am in central New Jersey incase someone out there has a recommend.

Check out this LIST

Look for the [M] in the listing which means that Professional Calibrator can calibrate the Elite Monitors using the ISFccc Interface. If you see a Calibrator without the [M], they can contact me to get the 9G ISFccc Elite Monitor Display Profile for ControlCAL.

Kevin Miller, Greg Loewen, Eliab Alvarez de la Campa, Eric Hedin, Kevin McKee (NJ Based) and Jeff Meier handle your area I think...

Make sure to verify that they have the 9G ISFccc Elite Monitor Display Profile for ControlCAL (it's new) because it's the only application that can properly calibrate the Signature Monitor's ISFccc Interface. Eric Hedin and Kevin McKee don't have the Monitor Profile yet (Gregg is in the process of getting it).

Need to find a Professional Calibrator? Click Here to PM me with your Display & City

Calibrator List - Pioneer ISFccc Interface

Calibration Reports - Pioneer

ControlCAL™
Designed by Calibrators for Calibrators™

No need to fumble through the Display's Menu with its Remote Control™

post #1660 of 5275 Old 11-24-2008, 01:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ross View Post

Chris, I too had Kevin do an ISF calibration, but this was on my Pro 151. We used the Pioneer 05 BD player. That player lets you adjust a variety of picture parameters. Kevin set the 05's brightness down 1 notch. Just as you saw, without any adjustment, ISF modes show just a hint of detail in the whiter than white section, but clips brighter areas. But dropping the player's brightness 1 notch brings out all the detail there is.

Like you, I too also have the PS3 and I'm not aware of a way to drop brightness of the PS3 since it doesn't have the number of PQ adjustments the Pioneer BD player does. As a result, my PS3/151 combo does clip some of the WTW info. I've even tried turning off 'super white' and it seems to have no impact. I think the only solution for the PS3 would be a brightness control which I have never seen.

So it appears that much of the issue with WTW rests with the 9g Elites (141, 151, 111), but is easily controlled with sources that allow you to control video output.

To keep things in perspective though, a properly mastered source (the overwhelming majority of material you are ever likely to watch), does not contain this WTW info and so it's unlikely you'll ever see the problem.

Ken , Kevin says hes done 151 and 141 with PS3 bluray with controlcal and not has had a problem with WTW. Why my 141 doesnt pass it on ISF mode i dont know. Maybe Turbe can chime in and help on this.

This calibration cost me alot of money, i want to know i get the best possible picture with my money spent. Thats fair , no?

I do alot more gaming than i watch movies. I think games use whiter than white info.

- Independent Dreams - IDStudios
post #1661 of 5275 Old 11-24-2008, 02:45 PM
AVS Special Member

is the sensor enabled (and/or was it when he calibrated your 141)?

Need to find a Professional Calibrator? Click Here to PM me with your Display & City

ControlCAL™

post #1662 of 5275 Old 11-24-2008, 03:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 265
Pioneer 9G Elite Monitor 141 ISF-Night Settings.
I used a Panasonic DMP-BD55 for these settings (US 1.5).
24P on, 1080P.

Picture Settings:
AV Selection: ISF-Night
Contrast: 23
Brightness: 0
Color: +8
Tint: 0
Sharpness: 0

Pure Cinema: 2 (Advance)
Black Level: 0 (Off)
CTI: 0 (Off)
Color Space: 2
Color Temp: 6 (Manual)
Screen size 0 (Dot By Dot)

ACL: 0 (Off)
3DYC: 2
I-P Mode: 2
Text Optimization: 0 (Off)
Intelligent Mode: 0 (Off)
DRE Picture: 0 (Off)

Enhancer Mode: 1
Block NR: 0 (Off)
3DNR: 0 (Off)
Field NR: 0 (Off)
Mosquito NR: 0 (Off)

Power Save Mode: Off
Orbiter: Mode 0

RGB Controls
R High: +1
G High: 0
B High: +8
R Low: -1
G Low: 0
B Low: 0

Color Management
R: 0
Y: +1
G: 0
C: +1
B: 0
M: 0

Gamma
10%R 0
10%G 0
10%B 0
20%R 0
20%G 0
20%B 0
30%R 0
30%G 0
30%B 0
40%R 0
40%G 0
40%B 0
50%R 0
50%G 0
50%B 0
60%R 0
60%G 0
60%B 0
70%R 0
70%G 0
70%B 0
80%R 0
80%G 0
80%B 0
90%R 0
90%G 0
90%B 0
post #1663 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 09:15 AM

Does anyone know if the 141's IR REPEATER can control devices other than Pioneer devices?

And if so, can anyone recommend an IR repeater that could be well suited for the 141 (ie Hotlinks)?
post #1664 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 09:33 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Where is the calibration report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post

I used a Panasonic DMP-BD55 for these settings (US 1.5).
24P on, 1080P.

post #1665 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 09:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Nice View Post

Hopefully sillysally will post the settings and the report (new format) over at the 'other' forum..

btw, did you read the acknowledgment that there is an issue with those of us who have everything on one report (only one formula can be used at one time)?

ControlCAL™

post #1666 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 09:52 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbe View Post

btw, did you read the acknowledgment that there is an issue with those of us who have everything on one report (only one formula can be used at one time)?

Help me out here,

Are you speaking of calibration reports or calibration layouts? I persoanly separate the 2. Reports are post calibration session and layouts are during calibration.

As far as I know, the free report I posted on the "other forum" will properly show 2 dE forumlas regardless of what dE forumula you have chosen under options.

While using calibration layouts, you will have to manually change the forumla if you want to toggle between 1976 for grayscale and 1994 for color/gammut(that is why I only use max during the majority of my calibration sessions).
post #1667 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 10:01 AM
AVS Special Member

from my understanding, both the layouts/reports are generated off the raw data and the currently selected formula (and gamma correction enabled/disabled) each time you load a session and click on the tab it will regenerate off that setting. If you change the formula and/or gamma correction option for one tab, it will change for any you load or new ones you start.

You can save a report for only grayscale (from a layout for a tab/session), start a new tab/session for color, calibrate and save a report off that but it would be nice to truly have separate for each so we can have one report. Basically, you shouldn't do both grayscale and color on one tab???

Perhaps this needs to be cleared up at their Forum..

Am I over thinking this?????

ControlCAL™

post #1668 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 10:09 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

from my understanding, both the layouts/reports are generated off the raw data and the currently selected formula (and gamma correction enabled/disabled) each time you load a session and click on the tab it will regenerate off that setting.

Gamma, yes. Everything else no. You can chenge the dE formula on the fly without having to retake measurements under the new dE selection. Use that report I posted with one of your saved calibration sessions and you will see what i'm talking about

Quote:

You can save a report for only grayscale (from a layout for a tab/session), start a new tab/session for color, calibrate and save a report off that but it would be nice to truly have separate for each so we can have one report.

This is why I provided that free report I've never found a need to open a new tab to separate grayscale and color/gammut measurements. I do it all within one tab....just switch the layouts.

This functionality should be identical between the Standard and Pro versions...although I never used the Standard version.
post #1669 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Gamma, yes. Everything else no. You can chenge the dE formula on the fly without having to retake measurements under the new dE selection. Use that report I posted with one of your saved calibration sessions and you will see what i'm talking about

This is why I provided that free report I've never found a need to open a new tab to separate grayscale and color/gammut measurements. I do it all within one tab....just switch the layouts.

Yea, I have both on one tab (also created a report based on your original ).. but, I think there is still a problem when both on on one tab (Bill even used the word 'bug' which may be a little strong)...

Well, I will try the new report. and spend more time with 3.2

ControlCAL™

post #1670 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 10:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:

Enhancer Mode: 1
Block NR: 0 (Off)
3DNR: 0 (Off)
Field NR: 0 (Off)
Mosquito NR: 0 (Off)

Looks like someone else's settings. I get a kick out these ''sticklers'' for accuracy when noise reduction is fantastic on these pioneers, and also use enhancer mode1(crappy).
post #1671 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 11:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues View Post

Looks like someone else's settings. I get a kick out these ''sticklers'' for accuracy when noise reduction is fantastic on these pioneers, and also use enhancer mode1(crappy).

Peter's settings are for Blu-ray.

Why would you want to activate any kind of noise reduction for Blu-ray?

The whole idea is to take a pure signal off the disc with the least
amount of processing, and send it to the panel.

Enhancer Mode 1 and sharpness at -15(no edge enhancements) is
preferred by purists. The above are even recommended by D-Nice.

Display: Pioneer PRO-151 60" Elite
Blu-ray player: OPPO BDP-93, Sony BDP-S1000ES
Processor: Onkyo PR-SC885
Amplifier: Emotiva IPS-1 150Wx7
Game Console: Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4
Speakers: Mythos ST(Fronts), Mythos Ten(Center), Mythos One(Rears)
post #1672 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 11:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petmic10 View Post

Peter's settings are for Blu-ray.

Why would you want to activate any kind of noise reduction for Blu-ray?

Blu-ray's still have noise in the picture. If you prefer to see noise in it's full glory than keep all noise reduction off. I doubt Silly,d-nice-others- activate NR even with dvd. Compared to crt or even lcd, plasma has more noise in the picture.

Quote:

The whole idea is to take a pure signal off the disc with the least
amount of processing, and send it to the panel.

True. But if you still see noise and can clean it up some with NR, without it being noticeable, why not use those features?

Quote:

Enhancer Mode 1 and sharpness at -15(no edge enhancements) is
preferred by purists. The above are even recommended by D-Nice.

I prefer enahncer at 2. Or even using sharpness some. Anything but enhancer 1. I just dont like it.
post #1673 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 12:31 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
Liked: 1328
Quote:

Blu-ray's still have noise in the picture. If you prefer to see noise in it's full glory than keep all noise reduction off. I doubt Silly,d-nice-others- activate NR even with dvd. Compared to crt or even lcd, plasma has more noise in the picture.

I would disagree with that on both counts. Many BRs have little to no noise and there would be no point in activating noise reduction that would tend to shave off some of the finer details in the picture.

Additionally, I'd disagree with the assumption that plasma has more noise than LCD. Each has his its own 'type' of noise.

Quote:

True. But if you still see noise and can clean it up some with NR, without it being noticeable, why not use those features?

This would assume that noise reduction is transparent. I've yet to see one that was. Generally the more 'transparent' noise reduction is, the less effective it is.

Quote:

I prefer enahncer at 2. Or even using sharpness some. Anything but enhancer 1. I just dont like it.

Now that brings up an interesting point. In the 8g Kuros, we always saw recommended enhancer settings of '2'. Now it seems the typical recommendation for 9g Kuros is '1' and I can't say I'm sure why. It could be the setting of '1' is less aggressive than it used to be on the 8g panels.

Perhaps D-Nice can shed some light on that.
post #1674 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 01:03 PM
umr
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:

...Now that brings up an interesting point. In the 8g Kuros, we always saw recommended enhancer settings of '2'. Now it seems the typical recommendation for 9g Kuros is '1' and I can't say I'm sure why. It could be the setting of '1' is less aggressive than it used to be on the 8g panels.

The enhancer mode has not changed between these models.
post #1675 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 01:18 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Now that brings up an interesting point. In the 8g Kuros, we always saw recommended enhancer settings of '2'. Now it seems the typical recommendation for 9g Kuros is '1' and I can't say I'm sure why. It could be the setting of '1' is less aggressive than it used to be on the 8g panels.

Perhaps D-Nice can shed some light on that.

Enhancer mode 1 is a high frequency sharpener on both the 8 and 9G Kuros. I have found no ill effects with this mode as long as the sharpness setting is left at -15.
post #1676 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 01:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Quote:

I would disagree with that on both counts. Many BRs have little to no noise and there would be no point in activating noise reduction that would tend to shave off some of the finer details in the picture.

I agree with Ken on this subject, Blu-ray has little to no noise, unless
you consider film grain noise. Most Blu-ray's are encoded the way
the director intended(300 = film grain & black crush), with the exception
of those few titles that come out with excessive edge enhancement
(Gangs of New York), and no ammount of noise reduction will help.

Quote:

For SD material and even HD(cable/satellite) it can definately be
useful, but for Blu-ray imo it shouldn't be used, but that is my
preference.

Quote:

Again, this is more of a preference than anything. I prefer enhancer 1
and sharpness at -15. With those settings I do not see any ringing
or edge enhancement on test patterns or actual material especially
from my seating distance of 8 to 9 feet.

post #1677 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 01:24 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petmic10 View Post

For SD material and even HD(cable/satellite) it can definately be
useful, but for Blu-ray imo it shouldn't be used, but that is my
preference.

Yep. I place 3DNR on Low for my cable connection.
post #1678 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 02:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Additionally, I'd disagree with the assumption that plasma has more noise than LCD. Each has his its own 'type' of noise.

The blu-ray's i have, older movies still have noise in them. Newer movies i agree they can look great. But i still use low. As far as noise between lcd and plasma, no doubt lcd is still a cleaner image. Put in the break in disc and you can see noise with solid colors, or turn up black levels and you can see dancing pixels. Lcd-crt, shows no noise with solid colors, or dancing pixels. Dlp does, but i still give dlp a advantage as far as noise.

Quote:

This would assume that noise reduction is transparent. I've yet to see one that was. Generally the more 'transparent' noise reduction is, the less effective it is.

On my older sony dvd player it had a NR feature, it worked but you could see block noise in the skin tones. The pioneer shows this when on high, but you really have to be looking for it to see it on mid or low. That's why they are so good, they remove alot of noise while seemingly to be 'transparent'. Check out the cnet review, they talk about how good the NR reduction is.

Quote:

1 is much more aggressive than 2. Just seems like 1 adds way to much artificial enhancement.
post #1679 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 04:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 265
Quote:

Quote:

Hopefully sillysally will post the settings and the report (new format) over at the 'other' forum..

Yes I will post the raw data charts on the "other forum" along with the settings.
post #1680 of 5275 Old 11-25-2008, 04:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yep. I place 3DNR on Low for my cable connection.

As do I.

Works wonders on some content.

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page