LG 50PG30 - Audio Sync Problem - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-29-2008, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

I am new to the forum and would be grateful for any help or advice you could give me with my LG 50PG30.

The problem that I am having seems to be intermittent. At the moment the audio is slightly ahead of the picture. The source is from a satellite and is hooked up both direct from the satellite as well as indirectly through a series 2 Tivo.

The Tivo is hooked up with S-Video out to TV.
The Satellite is hooked up with component A/V cables.

The audio problem is relevant on both inputs.

(I need to pay closer attention to it but, it seems at times that the audio lags a little as well.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-30-2008, 05:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
there is often a slight mismatch between the audio on the video, specially on digital channels. it ..i see it on cable, i am pretty sure sat is not immune to it, and , yes, on both compo and hdmi inputs..

at this point i don't think there is any thing wrong with your tv....but how is the lipsync when you watch a dvd...they should be very close though even with dvd some people (with sharp eyes and ears) claim they can notice a tiny mismatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mister View Post

Hi,

I am new to the forum and would be grateful for any help or advice you could give me with my LG 50PG30.

The problem that I am having seems to be intermittent. At the moment the audio is slightly ahead of the picture. The source is from a satellite and is hooked up both direct from the satellite as well as indirectly through a series 2 Tivo.

The Tivo is hooked up with S-Video out to TV.
The Satellite is hooked up with component A/V cables.

The audio problem is relevant on both inputs.

(I need to pay closer attention to it but, it seems at times that the audio lags a little as well.)

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page