Need help finding the settings for pioneer 111fd - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 02-09-2009, 12:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey, all--

--I've found the D-Nice break in settings for the 111fd pioneer elite, but what I'm looking for is the NON BREAK IN settings for the 111fd. My plan is to use the 20 thumbdrive pics when I'm not around or not watching the tv (so I'll be using the break in settings while doing this) but when I come home from work and want to watch some tv, I'm assuming there are different settings to use WHILE still in the 150 hour break in period.

I've seen the non break in settings for the 5020, so I'm assuming there are non break in settings for the 111fd, right?

I just need a link or something to show me the post. I've gone nuts trying searches and reading pages and pages of posts to find these settings.

Help, please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
AVS Special Member

In the thread right below this one labeled 9G settings/issues thread.

Pioneer Elite 111FD Pure Mode Reference Settings (ONLY use these settings after the 150 hour break-in period!!!!!!!!!)

Picture:
AV Selection: Pure
Contrast: 37
Brightness: 0
Color: +3
Tint: 0
Sharpness: -15

Pro Adjust

Pure Cinema
Film Mode: Advance
Text Optimization: Off

Intelligence: Off

Picture Detail:
DRE Picture: Off
Black Level: Off
ACL: Off
Enhancer Mode: 1
Gamma: 2

Color Detail:
Color Temp: Manual
R High -1
G High 0
B High +4
R Low -1
G Low +1
B Low 0

CTI: Off

Color Management
R -2
Y +2
G -1
C -1
B +1
M -1

Color Space: 2

Noise Reduction:

3DNR: Off
Field NR: Off
Block NR: Off
Mosquito NR: Off

Screen Size: Full
Power Save Mode: Off
Orbiter: Mode 2

What is dead can never die. Long live my 151!
post #3 of 4 Old 02-09-2009, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfreak18 View Post

In the thread right below this one labeled 9G settings/issues thread.

Pioneer Elite 111FD Pure Mode Reference Settings (ONLY use these settings after the 150 hour break-in period!!!!!!!!!)

Thanks, coltsfreak, but what I'm looking for are settings to use during the break in period, but when I'm actually watching tv, as opposed to using the break in thumbdrive files.

Here's an assumption I'm making, tell me if I'm correct: The break in settings are set a bit "hotter" when you're using the break in files than if you were to only be watching televised programming (all this during the 150hr break in period), in an effort to run the tv through it's paces and "burn" everything equally.

My real question, I guess is this: If I'm running the pioneer during the break in period, using the break in settings and playing the break in files off my thumb drive, do I need to change settings if I want to watch sportscenter for an hour (and then go back to the break in process with the files?)

Remember, this is all within the 150hr break in period.
post #4 of 4 Old 02-09-2009, 02:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecapedcrusader View Post

Thanks, coltsfreak, but what I'm looking for are settings to use during the break in period, but when I'm actually watching tv, as opposed to using the break in thumbdrive files.

Here's an assumption I'm making, tell me if I'm correct: The break in settings are set a bit "hotter" when you're using the break in files than if you were to only be watching televised programming (all this during the 150hr break in period), in an effort to run the tv through it's paces and "burn" everything equally.

My real question, I guess is this: If I'm running the pioneer during the break in period, using the break in settings and playing the break in files off my thumb drive, do I need to change settings if I want to watch sportscenter for an hour (and then go back to the break in process with the files?)

Remember, this is all within the 150hr break in period.

You can just use the pure mode reference settings. It doesn't really matter... EXCEPT DO NOT USE THE BREAK-IN DISC SETTINGS FOR NORMAL TV WATCHING!!

What is dead can never die. Long live my 151!
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page