The Official Pioneer 9G North American KRP-500M / KRP-600M Owner's Discussion Pt. II - Page 237 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 7Likes

post #7081 of 7082 Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveddie81 View Post
By "patch"... do you mean the ISF modes activation "patch" or the black level "patch"?
Just getting back into the game.. I am gearing up to recalibrate my VT50 and 500m, but before doing so I caught this post. Is there a black level patch or are you referring to the voltage tweaks?

My 500m is just starting to exhibit the red tint and I am curious if I need to reset my panel or if I can just tweak the voltage and not reset the panel

Pioneer KRP-500m
Panasonic 65VT50
M&K LCR-750s Fronts and Center
M&K M-4T Surrounds
X-Rite i1pro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7082 of 7082 Old Today, 12:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrady3324 View Post
Just getting back into the game.. I am gearing up to recalibrate my VT50 and 500m, but before doing so I caught this post. Is there a black level patch or are you referring to the voltage tweaks?

My 500m is just starting to exhibit the red tint and I am curious if I need to reset my panel or if I can just tweak the voltage and not reset the panel
Yes it's the voltage tweaks. For some reason, some people call it a patch, even though, by definition, modifying voltage offsets is not actually a patch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays