Panasonic 11G/12G/13G black levels have seemingly doubled overnight? - Page 378 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 337Likes

post #11311 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 09:11 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Mine shipped too!

Scan not a friend with a microscopic glass. you know his faults, let his foibles pass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11312 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 09:35 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Got the paypal email and a thank you email from audiodane on Friday. Still waiting for the shipping email.

Was your shipping email from USPS or Audiodane?

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfklennon View Post
Mine shipped too!
post #11313 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 09:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 138
dane, have you tried ircalc.usps.gov ? seems a lot easier and less service fees than eBay.

"This one goes to eleven." Martin Logan Descent-i subwoofer

post #11314 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 09:41 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Received my shipping confirmation e-mail at 8:00 this AM. Looking forward to it's arrival.

Mucho thanks, Dane!

Best regards,
Lloyd C.

post #11315 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by guber View Post
Audiodane PmcV1 is available to purchase on Audiodane blog.
Shipping to US only for now.

post #11316 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Mine's on its way...Hurray! However, even though I'm sure that it will optimize my blacks, I do have a question that may have already been answered, but I'll ask anyway.

Will repeatedly restoring the black level's to original levels every 150 hours, or so, have any adverse effect on the set's hardware/software? I am quite naive when it comes to electronic circuitry and thus I'm thinking that repeated resetting may break something????
post #11317 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 01:59 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Didn't realize that that post office is closed today (Columbus Day-- who knew??).. But they're all delivered in the mail drop, so they'll all go out tomorrow.. sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD-Addict View Post
Do you think your PMCv1 (2010 version) will work with my GT25 series TV (TC-P42GT25)? I rarely see the GT25 series mentioned in these forums, only the G25 series. The only difference I can find between the two series is the GT series has 3-D and fast-switching phosphors. I looked at the TV service port on the back of my TV and it is the GHR11 connector.
I suspect it will. I have a LAUNDRY LIST of things still to be done, and part of that is updating the "Supported Models" list. I know it is out of date (it was last updated around January 2014 I believe). The PMCv1 hardware was updated several times to support multiple models, but the official posted "list" was never updated to reflect that. I'm hoping to get to that tonight..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mironto View Post
Dane, you should label the one for 2010 plasmas as PMCv1b
Ha hah a.. actually, the units sold are PMCv1c, so that wouldn't work! The "c" is the hardware revision. After submitting a set of design files to get a price quote, I found a bug. Submitted it because I thought I was done, then found another bug. So, to make sure they build the RIGHT VERSION (it would not be good to have three different designs all labeled "pmcv1" !), each one carries a suffix.. a, b, c ... and so on. If/when I do a second run of boards, it will be PMCv1d because I learned a few things when soldering on all those connectors... I put a few things a little too close together and had to pay careful attention to not short them out. The next batch of boards will be "longer" by about 1/4" or so most likely to make it easier to manufacture the next time around..

But anyway, the same PMCv1 today supports both 2008-2009 and 2010 models. I just have to attach the proper connector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsoccer33 View Post
My advice to everyone is to reset at night/in darkness so you can be sure it worked.

And take a before and after picture to share!
Good advice.. And even consider having a nice dark bluray "paused" at a particular scene/image to help..

I am not sure the best way to go about doing this. Aperture/fstop, Exposure/shutter-speed, and White Balance will all affect the outcome of the photo. Even professionals over at dpreview.com argue to no end about how to get those things correct on digital cameras when trying to A/B compare photos. Most digital cameras will let you fix the aperture and/or exposure. Some will let you manually set both. White balance is a little harder.. At least per-camera you should be able to set it to the "same setting" (instead of "Auto"), such as incandescent.

I am very hopeful to get both photos and feedback once the units are received and plugged in.. I just hope they are as "true" a comparison as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbuubu View Post
Ordered one for my 58V10 right before the email blast went out. Been checking audiodane's site every morning on the way to work and almost dropped my phone when I saw the order button.
So YOU'RE the one visitor that keeps returning...

Ha ha ha.. this made me laugh. Thanks for the comment! (I'm hoping you're not DRIVING while checking the website??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flycaster View Post
This should be interesting. Just ordered for my TC-50V10, but I'm not sure that I will be able to tell the difference. By this I mean that I really love the pic on my TV and I'm happy with the blacks (although I'm quite sure they have been degraded over the years), I'm hoping to see a difference. So, let me ask this: Will the change make my watching sports in Custom mode "punchier?" Although my set was professionally calibrated, when watching sports, in order to please my eye and that of my friends (get some punch,) I have to use the Game mode...Custom mode, although great, is just a little too dark.
I think I saw someone else reply to this question, but I'll chime in and say, I have no clue. I keep mine on a customized Game Mode setting to reduce all the processing that the TV does (I use a DVDO edge to feed the plasma), no matter what I'm doing (gaming, movies, sitcoms, etc).. I can tell a difference on mine when I go back and forth between "go" and "undo" modes though.. I hope you can too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turrican4D View Post
What a bummer...
I am sorry about that. Actually, the coveted position of "very first sale" went to Norway! I emailed and explained the situation and we're waiting to see how the eBay stuff works out. For them the customs charge is actually *MORE* than the PMCv1 is worth! That's insane. Hopefully the eBay GSP will work out well for them (and you).. I will have to issue a refund so that they can go back through the eBay mechanism so that I can keep track of everything..

I have on my list tonight to put a few units up on eBay's GSP. I am interested in what the shipping estimates come out to be..

Attached is a snapshot of who is pinging the website each week.. There's no way little old me can handle so many different countries' customs forms.. If you have better ideas, please let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVfile View Post
Will do and with measurements.
Just waiting for shipping to Canada to be possible (assuming that is considered international).
Anything outside the US is international in my book. Sorry. I don't know enough about shipping across national borders to even know which side of the fence canada/mexico fall to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanplumber View Post
Just purchased one for my TCP50VT20 and I will report back with my findings. I noticed it says hopeful but I'm willing to try it for 60 bucks. I also own a spectracal c6 and calman 5 so I can report back with some data.
VT20 SHOULD be fine.. Will be checking my datasheets again tonight and updating the supported list..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Warrior View Post
In the manual it says to buy one for each TV and explains why.

Count on me for a purchase on the second run ..... I 100% trust it but would like to see some before and after shots, u tube video etc first.
Thanks Warrior. I completely understand! I see you've already read through the installation manual- I'm impressed! I hope you found it an easy read and that everything made sense to you. I've already printed out enough copies for my first batch of boards, but did find some typos the other night. Oh well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhe zhang View Post
Got the paypal email and a thank you email from audiodane on Friday. Still waiting for the shipping email.
Got your email and responded.. Not sure why you didn't get your shipping label. Your unit is at the post office..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVfile View Post
dane, have you tried ircalc.usps.gov ? seems a lot easier and less service fees than eBay.
Never heard of it.. PayPal charges around $2.50 for each $60 purchase. It's a steep fee (4%), but my website (a WordPress site) has a shopping cart plugin for paypal and it seems to work well and is easy to use. I will look into the site that you listed though! To some degree, "if it ain't broke.." comes to mind though. :|

Quote:
Mine's on its way...Hurray! However, even though I'm sure that it will optimize my blacks, I do have a question that may have already been answered, but I'll ask anyway.

Will repeatedly restoring the black level's to original levels every 150 hours, or so, have any adverse effect on the set's hardware/software? I am quite naive when it comes to electronic circuitry and thus I'm thinking that repeated resetting may break something????
Great question flycaster. I think you've asked several good ones on the forum here. The particular data storage mechanism inside the TV is actually being updated all the time by the TV itself... so periodically clearing those values is no cause for alarm.

thanks again, everyone, for your continued support. This project has been a long long time coming, and I'm humbled to to see people have stuck around through all the delays and to read these positive comments. thank you.

..dane
Paul210 and Turrican4D like this.

Last edited by audiodane; 10-13-2014 at 02:10 PM.
post #11318 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 02:35 PM
Advanced Member

Gotta say, Dane, you're the man in more ways than one. Not only coming up with a reasonably priced black level fix that anyone can use (which was quite an achievement), but also keeping us right on top of the latest developments with very timely comments. You've really got to love what you are doing and we are very lucky to have you with us. Thanks loads for all the time and effort you have been putting into this remarkable project.
Gov and Vader424242 like this.
post #11319 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 04:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Gotta say, Dane, you're the man in more ways than one. Not only coming up with a reasonably priced black level fix that anyone can use (which was quite an achievement), but also keeping us right on top of the latest developments with very timely comments. You've really got to love what you are doing and we are very lucky to have you with us. Thanks loads for all the time and effort you have been putting into this remarkable project.
"If you love what you do for a living, you'll never have to work a day in your life."

Thank you flycaster. The Good Lord has blessed me beyond measure, and I give Him *ALL* the glory. You are right, I truly do love doing what God has gifted me to do.. (There is such a longer discussion behind those words than we have time for today..) But even with that said, I was not the one to develop the fix- thanks goes primarily to clktmr who first discovered the fix, MARKONE for verifying it, and mironto for developing a set of instructions for the technically minded to easily follow. I have stood firmly on the shoulders of those fellows and "simply" applied my knowledge of electronics design to capture the whole procedure into a small autonomous device.. ( As we say at work several times per week, "All ya' gotta do is ..." )

I just hope the PMCv1 works for everyone as well as they are expecting. Comments like yours are wonderful for the ego, but also terrifying in the sobering event that any single customer's TV doesn't respond as I (and they) hope. I have a total of 98 units to sell in this first batch.. That's 98 chances to fail in a very public setting.. Talk about "stage fright."

So with crossed fingers, thank you for your kind words..
..dane
post #11320 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 05:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Got my shipping notice as well. Dane, thanks for all your hard.
post #11321 of 11930 Old 10-13-2014, 06:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
I could not have said it better. Dane, your efforts are truly appreciated ("appreciated" doesn't quite cover it, but I cannot think of a better word), and this forum is truly fortunate to have you. Thank you.

Peace... Vader

"Ya see, we plan ahead. That way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me." - Valentine McKee

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them....

post #11322 of 11930 Old 10-14-2014, 10:37 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I have a cousin who lives in USA, I could buy it, and send it to his home, and when she come to Argentina in Christmas, she brings me?

Thanks.
post #11323 of 11930 Old 10-14-2014, 10:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Finally got around to checking my service menu for the hours used and powered-on times, just so when the unit arrives I'll know if the values were properly reset.

Time was 12,834 or 534.75 days. Seems I've used it a lot. And my V10 has been powered on 4047 times.

Hope I see a big difference in black levels.
post #11324 of 11930 Old 10-14-2014, 03:43 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Audiodane the shipping cost and import charges for greece are 46$!!Can you change this?I would like to buy PMCv1 as soon as possible but this extra cost is prohibitive for me.
post #11325 of 11930 Old 10-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis67 View Post
Audiodane the shipping cost and import charges for greece are 46$!!Can you change this?I would like to buy PMCv1 as soon as possible but this extra cost is prohibitive for me.
To ship even a small package overseas is ridiculously expensive. But, to bring the black back into my V10..., worth every penny!
post #11326 of 11930 Old 10-14-2014, 09:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendergender View Post
I have a cousin who lives in USA, I could buy it, and send it to his home, and when she come to Argentina in Christmas, she brings me?
Of course.. Just change the shipping address with PayPal at the time of checkout.. That stinks that you'll have to wait until Christmas though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis67 View Post
I have no control over international shipping charges and/or customs fees and import taxes. I'm just one guy, I'm not a big company.. I'm sorry. The Netherlands import and shipping totals USD$45.30 based on what a buyer there told me, so it seems Greece is in the same ballpark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbuubu View Post
Finally got around to checking my service menu for the hours used and powered-on times, just so when the unit arrives I'll know if the values were properly reset.

Time was 12,834 or 534.75 days. Seems I've used it a lot. And my V10 has been powered on 4047 times.

Hope I see a big difference in black levels.
You and me both!

12834 / 4047 = around 3hrs per viewing.. That's intense! I checked mine the other day and came up with 7307hrs / 6248cycles = ~1 hour per power-cycle.. However lately I've been racking up power cycles with little (if any) "on" time while developing the PMCv1.. I probably added a few hundred power-cycles in recent weeks ... Still, I'm nowhere near 3hrs per power cycle! We have three young kids though.. (the remote is a kid-safe toy, right??)

..dane
post #11327 of 11930 Old 10-15-2014, 07:57 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
For everyone who's interested in...

Shipping and GSP costs to Germany:

Shipping $15,95
Customs $19,07

Thats all together $105,02 or something about €83,00 at today's exchange rate.

Archetim (who hopes the carrier will not take the full 2 weeks of estimated shipping time )
post #11328 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 07:16 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Should have a reset by tonight

Package should be out for delivery today so hopefully I can post pics tonite.
post #11329 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted, in part, from Audiodane's post #11318 :
"... If/when I do a second run of boards, it will be PMCv1d because I learned a few things when soldering on all those connectors... I put a few things a little too close together and had to pay careful attention to not short them out. The next batch of boards will be "longer" by about 1/4" or so most likely to make it easier to manufacture the next time around.."

Sorry, Dane, but got to ask: As I will be getting (tomorrow) one of the first PMCv1 boards, should I have any concerns about things shorting out due to putting "...a few things a little too close together..?"
post #11330 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 09:30 AM

Being a electronics guy myself, my understanding is Dane had some difficulty soldering the connector wires to the PCB, as the pads for the wires on the PCB are a bit too close together. Once the wires are soldered on, we should not have any concerns.

Quote:
"... If/when I do a second run of boards, it will be PMCv1d because I learned a few things when soldering on all those connectors... I put a few things a little too close together and had to pay careful attention to not short them out. The next batch of boards will be "longer" by about 1/4" or so most likely to make it easier to manufacture the next time around.."

Sorry, Dane, but got to ask: As I will be getting (tomorrow) one of the first PMCv1 boards, should I have any concerns about things shorting out due to putting "...a few things a little too close together..?"
post #11331 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 10:45 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Mine is waiting for me in my mailbox!

So once I've got it hooked up is it supposed to hang outside with the service cover off or will I be able to tuck it down inside the set without shorting things out or otherwise causing problems?
post #11332 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 12:18 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 48
I received mine in this morning's mail. Thanks again, Dane!

Alas, I will most likely not have the time to install it until this weekend, as I tonight promised to take my 14 YO daughter shopping for a dress for her western-themed school dance this Saturday, and my Friday evenings always seem to be busy.

It is a total PITA to access the rear of my 65V10 panel (pic attached), and I'm not getting any younger or stronger. I'll need to ask one of my strong-backed (younger) neighbors for a hand . . .

I'll report back with my results ASAP.

Best regards,
Lloyd C.

Last edited by Lloyd-TX; 10-16-2014 at 12:25 PM.
post #11333 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 03:01 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Oh, no worries flycaster.. There are no solder problems on the current batch of boards! I just realized that in my effort to make it so tiny, I "paid for it" by lengthening the time it took to solder all the connectors on.. Spacing it out a little farther next time will just make the manufacturing process simpler.. I paid careful attention to detail with every single unit and ran it through many tests, many times. In fact Sunday night before mailing them all out on Monday, I had the fear akin to "I think I left the oven on" or "I think I left the front door wide open" and had to take them all back out of their packages and test them yet again.. (they were all fine)

Quote:
Being a electronics guy myself, my understanding is Dane had some difficulty soldering the connector wires to the PCB, as the pads for the wires on the PCB are a bit too close together. Once the wires are soldered on, we should not have any concerns.
You are correct! Being an electronics guy... you're not looking to clone the PMCv1 and under-sell me, are you????

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondog46 View Post
Mine is waiting for me in my mailbox!

So once I've got it hooked up is it supposed to hang outside with the service cover off or will I be able to tuck it down inside the set without shorting things out or otherwise causing problems?
Yay!

The idea is tuck it in and replace the cover... That's why there's shrink-wrap around the soldered parts -- to keep things from shorting out inside the back of the TV.. Once you're sure it's working (read the instructions), then just tuck it in and replace the cover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd-TX View Post
I received mine in this morning's mail. Thanks again, Dane!

Alas, I will most likely not have the time to install it until this weekend, as I tonight promised to take my 14 YO daughter shopping for a dress for her western-themed school dance this Saturday, and my Friday evenings always seem to be busy.

It is a total PITA to access the rear of my 65V10 panel (pic attached), and I'm not getting any younger or stronger. I'll need to ask one of my strong-backed (younger) neighbors for a hand . . .

I'll report back with my results ASAP.
14YO girls are much more important than TV black levels-- you go dote on her tonight... the PMCv1 will be waiting patiently...

Do you have a hand mirror? It looks like there's enough room there for you to angle the TV slightly (pull the left side out and push the right side back) and get behind there without too much effort. A hand mirror should give you plenty of visibility. (fingers crossed!)

cheers,
..dane
post #11334 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 03:23 PM

[QUOTE=audiodane;28282450]
You are correct! Being an electronics guy... you're not looking to clone the PMCv1 and under-sell me, are you????

I am a power supply/analog guy. If I have any experience in programming and such, I would attempted the Mironto's idea awhile back. So no, I won't even think of cloning your work .

Dane, USPS web site shows that mine will be here tomorrow. My 54V10 is on a swivel mount. I can put the board in in about a minute!

Thanks for all the effort again.
audiodane likes this.
post #11335 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 04:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
Liked: 477
It's here! I'll be able to try it out in a few minutes.

Thanks, audiodane!
eaayoung and audiodane like this.
post #11336 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 04:26 PM
Advanced Member

Mine is connected and WORKING. Will Post Before/After pictures in the next couple of hours.
audiodane likes this.

Scan not a friend with a microscopic glass. you know his faults, let his foibles pass.
post #11337 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Advanced Member

Before and After pics
AVfile, StinDaWg and audiodane like this.

post #11338 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 05:02 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
It works!!

Heres the proof. Works like a charm! Thanks Dane! Successful reset on a 58V10. Did my best with an iphone6 for pics. I used a nighttime city flyover in the Dark Knight as reference, in addition to a blank screen.

Dane, Should the hours counter be reset as well? I checked before and after, and my hours/count numbers were not reset. But the pictures do show that the image is darker. Just wondering.

Before:
Attachment 315610
Attachment 315586

After:
Attachment 315618
Attachment 315594
audiodane likes this.
post #11339 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 05:11 PM

Works!!

Quote:

Dane, USPS web site shows that mine will be here tomorrow. My 54V10 is on a swivel mount. I can put the board in in about a minute!

Thanks for all the effort again.
Mine arrived in the mail today. USPS was a day faster than promised.
Plugged it in and turned the TV ON. Reset successfully!

Three observations/questions:

1. As Dane described in the instructions, after the reset, the green LED was blinking once every few seconds. After the TV is turned OFF, the green LED is now constantly ON. Turn ON the TV again, and the green LED keeps constantly ON. I assume it is correct? It only blinks in the cycle when it is resetting?

2. After the reset, the TV was ON and it still showed the normal image. But it went into the initial "select language" screen. Press return and it went back to normal.

3. Using the "Vol-" for 3 sec, "Info"... method, the clock still shows 8440 hours. I assume this is a different clock and is not reset by this procedure?

As I could not wait for the evening, I reset the TV without taking a "before" picture. But in any case, the black level is a lot better now.

Thanks again and again for Dane's efforts.
audiodane likes this.

Last edited by zhe zhang; 10-16-2014 at 05:19 PM.
post #11340 of 11930 Old 10-16-2014, 05:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKBSRK View Post
Heres the proof. Works like a charm! Thanks Dane! Successful reset on a 58V10. Did my best with an iphone6 for pics. I used a nighttime city flyover in the Dark Knight as reference, in addition to a blank screen.

Dane, Should the hours counter be reset as well? I checked before and after, and my hours/count numbers were not reset. But the pictures do show that the image is darker. Just wondering.

The hours in the service menu are a separate counter and will continue recording the "true" hours on the TV. The timer that affects the black level is a different one, and it is the only one that is reset by the PMCv1. So, you will always know how many "true" hours are logged on the TV even after the PMCv1 has been installed for years..

Quote:
Mine arrived in the mail today. USPS was a day faster than promised.
Plugged it in and turned the TV ON. Reset successfully!

Three observations/questions:

1. As Dane described in the instructions, after the reset, the green LED was blinking once every few seconds. After the TV is turned OFF, the green LED is now constantly ON. Turn ON the TV again, and the green LED keeps constantly ON. I assume it is correct? It only blinks in the cycle when it is resetting?

2. After the reset, the TV was ON and it still showed the normal image. But it went into the initial "select language" screen. Press return and it went back to normal.

3. Using the "Vol-" for 3 sec, "Info"... method, the clock still shows 8440 hours. I assume this is a different clock and is not reset by this procedure?

As I could not wait for the evening, I reset the TV without taking a "before" picture. But in any case, the black level is a lot better now.

Thanks again and again for Dane's efforts.
Hmmm, maybe I forgot some instructions!

1) Yes, the green LED will remain constant when it's just sitting around.. When you turn on the TV, if it does NOT need to be reset, then it'll just stay a solid green color and you can continue to enjoy.. 150 hours later, it'll do the blink thing again; turn off, turn back on, solid green and enjoy..

2) Ahh.. because you unplugged the TV. This is normal.. It will do the same thing whenver you turn it on for the first time after a power outage.. Even when you turn the tv off, it's still "powered" so the remote control still works. WHen you actually pull the plug out of the wall, the next time you plug it in and turn it on, it will give you the language screen.

3) Correct!

Thanks for the pictures!
..dane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page