Panasonic 11G/12G/13G black levels have seemingly doubled overnight? - Page 396 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 332Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #11851 of 11928 Old 09-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Advanced Member
 
B T C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lansing, MI via Kentucky, Georgia & Tennessee
Posts: 615
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Liked: 135
After watching my S2 for approximately a week, the improvement post PMCv2 seems pretty dramatic. For a budget plasma this tv has a pretty decent picture, particularly with a good feed, and I've actually enjoyed watching it again. If you have one of the affected Panasonic models, you owe it to yourself to pick up one of these doohickeys.
Vader424242 and audiodane like this.
B T C is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #11852 of 11928 Old 09-13-2016, 06:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 373
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 49
TC-P65VT25 Manufacture date November 2010 Supported or unsupported? Thanks
Test Ickles is offline  
post #11853 of 11928 Old 09-14-2016, 07:32 AM
Advanced Member
 
Paul210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 707
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Test Ickles View Post
TC-P65VT25 Manufacture date November 2010 Supported or unsupported? Thanks
The VT20/25 series are supported.
audiodane likes this.

Panny Plasma Junkie: TC-P50VT20, TC-P50G15, TH-42PX60U
Paul210 is offline  
 
post #11854 of 11928 Old 09-15-2016, 06:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 373
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul210 View Post
The VT20/25 series are supported.
Thanks. I've read that in later productions that year they switched to updated programing. With mine being a November build I'm wondering if it will work.
Test Ickles is offline  
post #11855 of 11928 Old 09-16-2016, 07:31 AM
Advanced Member
 
B T C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lansing, MI via Kentucky, Georgia & Tennessee
Posts: 615
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Test Ickles View Post
Thanks. I've read that in later productions that year they switched to updated programing. With mine being a November build I'm wondering if it will work.
If it's a 2010 model, I believe what I read indicated that changes were made late in the model run that would cause the black level rise to be spread out over a much longer period of time so that it wasn't such an abrupt increase. Whether or not any of that is even true might be open for debate. I don't believe changes were made that would prevent the black level rise from happening.

My guess is that the device would work for you. If it doesn't, Dane might have some sort of refund policy. His site would probably clarify.
B T C is offline  
post #11856 of 11928 Old 09-20-2016, 05:23 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: GREECE
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
P42ST60 MLL @ 0.06cd/m2 Is that normal ?

Hi there guys. I own a 2y old P42ST60 and the MLL definetely gone up. Measured 0.06 cd/m2 with fluctuation to 0.08
The TV is working great but blacks are off. The local Official Repair shop says that TV is working great and that the black level is normal.
Also Panasonic Europe Responded that this measure of 0.06 is acceptable...
Is there anything i can do? Any suggestions? Already tried a Reset in "shippping condition"
i also tried to exchange power boards with another P42ST60. Do you thing that ST60 series also suffers of this "Rissing black levels" problem ?
Charidemus74 is offline  
post #11857 of 11928 Old 09-24-2016, 02:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 373
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Add another unverified model to the list! TH-50PZ85U. The green light blinked once every few seconds indicating success. The eye test also indicates success. TV has about 3800 hrs on it.
audiodane likes this.
Test Ickles is offline  
post #11858 of 11928 Old 10-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 899
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by B T C View Post
My guess is that the device would work for you. If it doesn't, Dane might have some sort of refund policy. His site would probably clarify.
Thanks BTC for filling in! Yes, there is a refund policy spelled out pretty well on the PMCv2 product page for unverified models. If in doubt, folks can email me and we'll see what we can work out. Sometimes it takes me a day or three to respond to emails due to work and home life schedules, but I will reply! I think in this case things worked out nicely -- it worked! Thanks to @Test Ickles for the feedback!

cheers,
..dane
audiodane is offline  
post #11859 of 11928 Old 10-06-2016, 05:09 AM
Newbie
 
clktmr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Hi everyone,

I just stumbled over this old thread. It's amazing what this board and especially audiodane achieved. I just wanted to congratulate you and thank you for mentioning my name in the credits

I never expected this much interest and didn't follow this thread because my Panasonic was only used as a second TV. Ironically, it has it's black levels rised, because I was too lazy to build an automated solution like audiodane did

Unfortunately I cannot send PMs because I have not made enough posts (15) yet, but I'm on my way
Vader424242 and audiodane like this.
clktmr is offline  
post #11860 of 11928 Old 10-06-2016, 11:55 AM
Member
 
WRXpilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 34
This thread keeps popping up and reminding me I need to pick up one of Dane's PMCv2s for my 2009 Panny. The black screen is noticeably grey now, after nearly 7 years of use!

I assume since the verified model list includes "2009: Tx-xxPS14xx", that a warehouse club (Costco) model TC-54PS14 is indeed supported?

I only ask because the common wisdom on the internet was that these S14 models were a hybrid of the 2009 S1 and U1 series, using the panel of the U1 with some features of the S1 included. PMCv2 supports the S1, but not the U1 (or at least it's unverified), and it looks like the S14 as well.
WRXpilot is offline  
post #11861 of 11928 Old 10-07-2016, 09:31 AM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 899
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by clktmr View Post
Hi everyone,

I just stumbled over this old thread. It's amazing what this board and especially audiodane achieved. I just wanted to congratulate you and thank you for mentioning my name in the credits

I never expected this much interest and didn't follow this thread because my Panasonic was only used as a second TV. Ironically, it has it's black levels rised, because I was too lazy to build an automated solution like audiodane did

Unfortunately I cannot send PMs because I have not made enough posts (15) yet, but I'm on my way

Oh my stars, @clktmr !! Welcome back! I think you have several PM's from me alone (if not dozens of others) that are now aging quite well ... lol... What an unexpected surprise for a Friday. I would love to grab some of your time and chat sometime .. can you read PM's okay, just not reply? I'll shoot you my email address (or you can contact me at my website) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXpilot View Post
This thread keeps popping up and reminding me I need to pick up one of Dane's PMCv2s for my 2009 Panny. The black screen is noticeably grey now, after nearly 7 years of use!

I assume since the verified model list includes "2009: Tx-xxPS14xx", that a warehouse club (Costco) model TC-54PS14 is indeed supported?

I only ask because the common wisdom on the internet was that these S14 models were a hybrid of the 2009 S1 and U1 series, using the panel of the U1 with some features of the S1 included. PMCv2 supports the S1, but not the U1 (or at least it's unverified), and it looks like the S14 as well.


Hi @WRXpilot -- yes, indeed the PS14 models are supported. Well, okay, I'll be honest, *I* have not tested the PS14. But I have been pretty careful (once the Gx2x and Vx2x issues started springing up) to accurately capture model numbers in the correct lists. If the PS14 model is listed as supported, then I must have had at least one customer report positive success. (possibly even with before/after photos; I've received so many the website doesn't have them all.) If you're still concerned, shoot me an email and we'll work something out. Hopefully I have received enough feedback here, on ebay, and on my website to convince you that I'm not in the business of taking advantage of people..


cheers,
..dane
audiodane is offline  
post #11862 of 11928 Old 10-07-2016, 05:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Vader424242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,941
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodane View Post
... Hopefully I have received enough feedback here, on ebay, and on my website to convince you that I'm not in the business of taking advantage of people..
I, for one, can never thank Audiodane enough for what has turned out to be the single best investment in my HT to date. Granted, the larger screen sizes were not hit quite as hard, owing mainly to the fact that they started out with a lower MLL (to my understanding). Even with that, the improvement in my 65v10 was substantial, and immediately noticeable! As for the naysayers that forecasted A/V doom if the rising black level algorithm was ever tampered with (i.e. misfiring pixels), I can also report that I have had this thing since Dane first made it available (version 1), and I have seen nothing short of the picture I originally paid for. Add to that the fact that there has not been even one report of any kind of failure due to this board (AFAIK), and that shows that Dane's device does what Panny engineers (and many "professional" calibrators) failed to do...

In short, this is the real deal...!
Paul210 and audiodane like this.

Peace... Vader
 

"Ya see, we plan ahead. That way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me." - Valentine McKee

 

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them....


Last edited by Vader424242; 10-09-2016 at 09:18 PM.
Vader424242 is offline  
post #11863 of 11928 Old 10-12-2016, 08:10 AM
Member
 
WRXpilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodane View Post
Hi @WRXpilot -- yes, indeed the PS14 models are supported. Well, okay, I'll be honest, *I* have not tested the PS14. But I have been pretty careful (once the Gx2x and Vx2x issues started springing up) to accurately capture model numbers in the correct lists. If the PS14 model is listed as supported, then I must have had at least one customer report positive success. (possibly even with before/after photos; I've received so many the website doesn't have them all.) If you're still concerned, shoot me an email and we'll work something out. Hopefully I have received enough feedback here, on ebay, and on my website to convince you that I'm not in the business of taking advantage of people..
@audiodane I hope I did not imply a lack of trustworthyness, I just wanted to be certain about the model numbers. My PMCv2 arrived last night, and I will unequivocally state that it worked as claimed with my PS14 model. I don't have a meter that can read black level accurately, and my attempts to produce a before/after photo were thwarted (should have broken out my dSLR instead of trying with my phone), but the difference was immediately perceptible.

In a completely darkened room, the glow from an all-black screen was roughly halved I would say - with real content on the screen and a bias light on the letterbox bars now fade into the bezel again, instead of being visibly grey. I'm very happy, it's definitely restored a 'like new' PQ on this 7 year old set. I should have bought this 2 years ago.
Paul210, Vader424242 and audiodane like this.
WRXpilot is offline  
post #11864 of 11928 Old 10-29-2016, 05:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
b_rad4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,024
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Liked: 441
Just bought it for my 50VT25. It was $70 Canadian which is a little steep but if it fixes the bright glowing blacks it will be worth it!
b_rad4 is offline  
post #11865 of 11928 Old 10-30-2016, 05:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 373
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_rad4 View Post
Just bought it for my 50VT25. It was $70 Canadian which is a little steep but if it fixes the bright glowing blacks it will be worth it!
Let us know if it works. You should get an all black screen and the green light should flash once every few seconds. If that happens it worked.
Test Ickles is offline  
post #11866 of 11928 Old 11-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Member
 
mope54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 14
It'll be immediately obvious. I have a meter but didn't bother checking numbers since I had access to the only metric that mattered--the Boss Lady!

I simply asked her to sit on the couch, turned on the plasma, asked her to look around the edges of the content boxes (Fire Stick), then turned it off for the install, and fired it back up for her opinion. She said it was a very clear (and improved) difference.
audiodane likes this.
mope54 is offline  
post #11867 of 11928 Old 11-01-2016, 10:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AVfile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 2,437
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_rad4 View Post
Just bought it for my 50VT25. It was $70 Canadian which is a little steep but if it fixes the bright glowing blacks it will be worth it!

You can't afford not to

PS it used to be $70 USD shipped to Canada.

"This one goes to eleven." Martin Logan Descent-i subwoofer
AVfile is offline  
post #11868 of 11928 Old 11-06-2016, 11:13 AM
Member
 
mope54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Well, unfortunately it looks like I won't be needing mine anymore. I pulled my TV out of its box in the garage and installed this mod and now a week later the TV won't turn on

I think I got about one or two movies out of it! The blacks were inky during those few hours, hahaha.

Bad luck for me, but if someone needs a board PM me.
mope54 is offline  
post #11869 of 11928 Old 11-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 899
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by mope54 View Post
Well, unfortunately it looks like I won't be needing mine anymore. I pulled my TV out of its box in the garage and installed this mod and now a week later the TV won't turn on

I think I got about one or two movies out of it! The blacks were inky during those few hours, hahaha.

Bad luck for me, but if someone needs a board PM me.
Oh man, that's just stinky. Are you getting any blink codes out of the front of the unit? I have a "ten blink" unit in the garage that someone gave me to fix. maybe this holiday we'll have a second plasma for the play room... Some blink codes are easier to fix than others..

Still, a week's use of PMCv2 just doesn't seem right. Shoot me an email over at the website and let's work something out...

cheers,
..dane
audiodane is offline  
post #11870 of 11928 Old 11-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Member
 
mope54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I am getting a 2 blink code. I'll email but I want to clarify that I don't think, and didn't mean to imply, that my plasma bombing is linked to the PMCv2.
mope54 is offline  
post #11871 of 11928 Old 11-12-2016, 09:56 PM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 899
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by mope54 View Post
I am getting a 2 blink code. I'll email but I want to clarify that I don't think, and didn't mean to imply, that my plasma bombing is linked to the PMCv2.
LOL, no implication inferred.. Just feel bad that you didn't get much use out of it ... I don't recall off the top of my head what the two-blink code is for the panasonic.. Have you looked it up?

..dane
audiodane is offline  
post #11872 of 11928 Old 11-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Member
 
mope54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodane View Post
LOL, no implication inferred.. Just feel bad that you didn't get much use out of it ... I don't recall off the top of my head what the two-blink code is for the panasonic.. Have you looked it up?

..dane
Yeah, it's supposedly regarding the 15v SOS D-Board

I read some threads on badcaps and it could be an easy DIY fix or probably not too bad to have it repaired. I don't know when or if I'll have the time to poke around it, though.
audiodane likes this.
mope54 is offline  
post #11873 of 11928 Old 11-20-2016, 10:02 AM
Advanced Member
 
eaayoung's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 791
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
Liked: 135
My PMCv2 just reset on my 54" V10. We are watching it more after completing our Scrape Book/Reloading room. The picture looks great. I'm liking the picture as much as my ZT. At least I'll be a happy camper if my ZT suffers a premature death.
audiodane likes this.
eaayoung is offline  
post #11874 of 11928 Old 11-27-2016, 09:56 PM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 899
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Hi all -- this automated email just started going out to all PMCv2 newsletter subscribers ... For those who aren't on the list, I thought I'd pass this along. Feel free to spread the word, far and wide.


Quote:
First Ever PMCv2 Cyber Monday Sale!


Haven't purchased your PMCv2 yet? Need a stocking stuffer idea? How about 50% off all PMCv2's for one day only? I'll make it even easier -- the coupon code ("CM2016") will be applied automatically to all orders placed on Cyber Monday (28 Nov)! Tell your friends, beg your parents, encourage your co-workers.. This sale could very well exhaust the rest of the PMCv2 stock ...


Thanks for your interest in the PMCv2!
..dane
audiodane is offline  
post #11875 of 11928 Old 11-28-2016, 08:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
KenLand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Sugar Land, TX, USA
Posts: 3,665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Hi All,

Super Cool Thread - Thanks to All!

I have a 2011 TC-P65ST30 that I've neglected up in our game room. I'm wondering if this unit can benefit from the PMC device and also if my model has the Kuro tech integrated?

I'm interested because I just did the analog MLL pot tweak to my LG plasma and WOW! A substantial percentage of the OLED pop without the motion issues...

Now that I've seen how great plasma black levels can be with a little effort, I want more!

(I also have a 60" first gen pio Kuro - would like to replace/swap with 65" panny to get the extra size)

I've written audiodane to ask about the PMC but am wondering about the Kuro tech. I've never really followed the Panny plasma details.

Thanks!
KenLand is online now  
post #11876 of 11928 Old 11-28-2016, 06:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tomwil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,356
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodane View Post
Hi all -- this automated email just started going out to all PMCv2 newsletter subscribers ... For those who aren't on the list, I thought I'd pass this along. Feel free to spread the word, far and wide.

Quote:
First Ever PMCv2 Cyber Monday Sale!


Haven't purchased your PMCv2 yet? Need a stocking stuffer idea? How about 50% off all PMCv2's for one day only? I'll make it even easier -- the coupon code ("CM2016") will be applied automatically to all orders placed on Cyber Monday (28 Nov)! Tell your friends, beg your parents, encourage your co-workers.. This sale could very well exhaust the rest of the PMCv2 stock ...


Thanks for your interest in the PMCv2!
..dane

This sucks! Tried the order at 8:30PM EST and the coupon expired. The coupon must have been Greenwich time.

Guess I'll have to wait until next year's Cyber Monday if they are still available.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	audiodane.png
Views:	236
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	1795537  

That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse. (Romans 1:19-20)
tomwil is offline  
post #11877 of 11928 Old 11-28-2016, 06:58 PM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 899
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwil View Post
This sucks! Tried the order at 8:30PM EST and the coupon expired. The coupon must have been Greenwich time.

Guess I'll have to wait until next year's Cyber Monday if they are still available.
EEEK!! Yes, apparently it's based on GMT.

Okay, try again. I updated the coupon for another day, but will cancel it around midnight tonight (central time) ...

Thanks for the notice!
..dane
eaayoung likes this.
audiodane is offline  
post #11878 of 11928 Old 11-28-2016, 07:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tomwil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,356
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodane View Post
EEEK!! Yes, apparently it's based on GMT.

Okay, try again. I updated the coupon for another day, but will cancel it around midnight tonight (central time) ...

Thanks for the notice!
..dane
Dane, Thank you so much! Was able to order 2 of them at the discounted price.

Thanks again! Great deal!!
audiodane likes this.

That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse. (Romans 1:19-20)
tomwil is offline  
post #11879 of 11928 Old 11-28-2016, 07:46 PM
Advanced Member
 
bguzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Stockton, CA
Posts: 934
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 523
I just received mine today and installed it. I noticed a big difference before and after the reset on my TC-P50G10, see attached. Any way those of us that just bought these in the last week or two can get in or this discount thing Dane?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	G10 Before.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1795793   Click image for larger version

Name:	G10 After.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	1795801  
audiodane likes this.

HT, Mitsubishi HC6500, 106" screen, Panasonic TC-P50G10, Oppo BDP-103, Toshiba A35, Panasonic LX-1000U, Pioneer Elite CLD-95, Faroudja NRS, DirecTV H21-100, PS3, Pioneer Elite SC-85, Def Tech; SM 450, CLR 2002, BP2X, Klipsch KSB 1.1(X4), Pro Sub 100, Polk PSW125
Old School, Sony PS-5500->Denon 103r->AU-320 SUT, Dual 1219->Shure M91ED, Kyocera DA-610cx, Pioneer SA-1000, Polk Monitor 10A
bguzman is offline  
post #11880 of 11928 Old 11-28-2016, 08:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 899
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by bguzman View Post
I just received mine today and installed it. I noticed a big difference before and after the reset on my TC-P50G10, see attached. Any way those of us that just bought these in the last week or two can get in or this discount thing Dane?
AWESOME results, bguzman! Thanks for posting your photos!

Regarding your purchase timing; I don't know too many stores that will honor something like a cyber monday coupon before or after sale day ... that's kind of how it works ... but -- shoot me an email and let's see what we can work out.

cheers,
..dane
audiodane is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off