Panasonic 11G/12G/13G black levels have seemingly doubled overnight? - Page 398 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 317Likes

Old Today, 08:46 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by James2020 View Post
This almost seems too good to be true. After several years of having resigned myself to looking at the disappointment that my P50S1 turned out to be, I decided to google "Panasonic viera plasma black level fix" today, hoping a patch had been released or some fix had been developed. Lo and behold, I came across Mironto's DIY black level restoration guide. While I was immediately filled with excitement, my elation faded as I read page after page of what would be required in order to achieve the MLL reset. Then I checked out the link to Audiodane's site, regained my excitement and, of course, immediately shelled out the $50 for the PMCv2. I can't wait to receive this device and hook it up to my eight year-old Panasonic to get rid of those awful black levels that have been plaguing my movies/TV/gaming for all these years. Hope I'm not the odd one out who's TV doesn't work with the device, for whatever reason *fingers crossed*. I'll post back when I receive the device with results and before-and-after photos.
If it works for you tv, you'll be a happy camper. I couldn't believe the difference in V10. Make sure you get some before and after pictures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement