A-BOARD Replaced for Panny owners thread - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 34 Old 01-29-2010, 05:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I wanted to start this thread to compare numbers for people that have had their Aboards replaced. It seems with the THX fix available to download, I'm not sure if it is going to be required for us that have had our boards replaced. Also people have been reporting different varients of LSI data for various TVs.
I want to see if Replacement Aboard values are the same across the board for the Same model TVs or not as well as factory color settings.

Please try and get as much info as possible and use the same format as below.

Here is my Info:

Model: TC-P50V10
Replacement Aboard 1/4/2010, Factory Firmware: 1.24
Upgraded online to Firmware 1.28

Peaks Soft 1.280
Peaks EEP 01.02.0697
Peaks Boot 1.00
LSI Data 0.00.0f
Stby Soft 1.00.00
Stby EEP 1.15.21
Stby ROMCOR 1.04.00
PDP Soft 02.51 (new value 02.52)
PDP EEP 51.61 (new value 51.63)
PDP FPGA 51.06 (value unchanged)
PDP PDROM 51.24 (value unchanged)
Ajax_CE 0.5.3

SM Factory Color Values on Replacement Aboard:
Cool
R-CUT 80
G-CUT 80
B-CUT 80
R-DRV FC
G-DRV F8
B-DRV FA

Normal
R-CUT 80
G-CUT 80
B-CUT 80
R-DRV FC
G-DRV F8
B-DRV D9

Warm
R-CUT 80
G-CUT 80
B-CUT 80
R-DRV FC
G-DRV F0
B-DRV A1

Update Note 1/30/2010:
I flashed my firmware using the THX fix and it didn't do anything. All SM settings remained the same and I don't notice any THX color difference. It just reset my menu settings back to default.

Update Note 2/20/2010:
I flashed my firmware using the Scan Board fix. Updated values are now in ( ) above.

Update Note 3/1/3010:
Updated firmware over vierracast to 1.29

If you have manually updated any other firmware such as the newest THX fix, please post your results as well.

TC-P50V10 Build Date: April 2009
A-Board replaced on 1/4/2010 w/1.24, updated to 1.28.
Current 0% IRE: 0.034FtL
My SM Factory Numbers
Putting the 50V10 downstairs. Bought a new Elite 101FD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 Old 01-29-2010, 11:12 AM

Here is my information on the new A-Board if anyone is interested.

Model: TC-P42G10
Replacement Aboard Factory Firmware: 1.24
Upgraded online to Firmware 1.28

Peaks Soft 1.280
Peaks EEP 01.01.0485
Peaks Boot 1.00
LSI Data 0.00.03
Stby Soft 1.00.00
Stby EEP 1.15.27
Stby ROMCOR 1.04.00
PDP Soft 02.51
PDP EEP 31.56
PDP FPGA 51.06
PDP PDROM 31.43
Ajax_CE 0.5.3

Cool
R-CUT 80
G-CUT 80
B-CUT 80
R-DRV FC
G-DRV F8
B-DRV FA

Normal
R-CUT 80
G-CUT 80
B-CUT 80
R-DRV FC
G-DRV F8
B-DRV D9

Warm
R-CUT 80
G-CUT 80
B-CUT 80
R-DRV FC
G-DRV F0
B-DRV A1

I hope this information is useful to someone.
post #3 of 34 Old 01-29-2010, 01:37 PM

Many thanks this info has proved invaluable on my UK V10 amd has made quite an improvement even without the aboard being changed. I have not dared to run the updates though as these have not appeared on the uk support site + the version number is different 2.013uk against 1.28us
post #4 of 34 Old 01-30-2010, 06:38 AM - Thread Starter

Update Note:
I flashed my firmware using the THX fix and it didn't do anything. All SM settings remained the same and I don't notice any THX color difference.

My SM Factory Numbers
post #5 of 34 Old 01-30-2010, 09:32 AM

Model: TC-P50G10
Replacement Aboard Factory Firmware: 1.28

Peaks Soft 1.280
Peaks EEP 01.01.0487
Peaks Boot 1.00
LSI Data 0.00.06
Stby Soft 1.00.00
Stby EEP 1.15.27
Stby ROMCOR 1.04.00
PDP Soft 2.51
PDP EEP 51.58
PDP FPGA 51.06
PDP PDROM 51.43
Ajax_CE 0.5.3

Cool
R-CUT 80
G-CUT 80
B-CUT 80
R-DRV FC
G-DRV F8
B-DRV FA

Normal
R-CUT 80
G-CUT 80
B-CUT 80
R-DRV FC
G-DRV F8
B-DRV D9

Warm
R-CUT 80
G-CUT 80
B-CUT 80
R-DRV FC
G-DRV F0
B-DRV A1
post #6 of 34 Old 01-31-2010, 08:23 AM

For those of you that have replaced your a boards are most of you happier with your new sm defaults or have you returned to your old sm settings and prefer them. I have been wondering what effect these new sm values would have on your panels since they are now not calibrated to panasonic factory standards. If your not satisfied I think I would call panasonic and get them to send out a calibrator on the basis that these a boards contain values that are not calibrated to your panels.

The only problem i see with this idea is you would have to explain how you knew what your SM values were.

Incidently I have an oct build tcp54v10 with sm values that are closer towards these values then alot of others who have posted there values. When comparing these values to alot of others we have higher blue and greens. I wonder how this effects our PQ and Color?
post #7 of 34 Old 01-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Advanced Member

Please read the caption of the picture as well as the note/comments inside the pic. My gamma is a flat 2 for some reason. Other results are very similar to what is found here

Luminance was actually a bit worse ON MY SET and was so even after THX calibration BEFORE the new SD f/w.

I am getting ready to meter the new firmware soon.

Calibrated THX (pre-FW from SD update)
R Cut = 82
G Cut = 7F
B Cut = 80

R Drv = FF (Maxed out in SM)
G Drv = EA
B Drv = B3

For some reason, they capped the R Drv a bit too much. As you can see, the THX issue is its RED DEFICIENT.

I could adjust B & G to compensate R a bit. But Green is spot on and so is blue. In THX after small adjustments to R & B only.

>>>>> POST SD update results coming up....
LL
LL

My THX Calibration
My Custom Calibration
Service menu access instructions
Panasonic 50V10, SD/THX Zip applied, Mfgr June 2009
post #8 of 34 Old 01-31-2010, 06:18 PM - Thread Starter

Since these new aboards had 1.24 or 1.28 from factory w/ the applied thx fix, I would advise to post your AFTER THX fix. Other modes made have been affected as well that may result in better readings after the THX fix.
Thanks

My SM Factory Numbers
post #9 of 34 Old 01-31-2010, 07:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiotitis View Post

[snip]

Calibrated THX (pre-FW from SD update)
R Cut = 82
G Cut = 7F
B Cut = 80

R Drv = FF (Maxed out in SM)
G Drv = EA
B Drv = B3

For some reason, they capped the R Drv a bit too much. As you can see, the THX issue is its RED DEFICIENT.

I could adjust B & G to compensate R a bit. But Green is spot on and so is blue. In THX after small adjustments to R & B only.

[snip]

Don't be reluctant to reduce green and blue. The green will stay at 100%.

Larry
post #10 of 34 Old 02-01-2010, 04:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryInRI View Post

Don't be reluctant to reduce green and blue. The green will stay at 100%.

Larry

I will retry it, thanks. Previously, I had got all 3 of them together adjusting green (see attachment) but they were not absolutely flat. But almost. The latter result where red is deficient in the grayscale by a tiny bit - It seemed to make a positive difference with regard to skin tones (which is where I found it noticeable). It was minor. But things that looked very slightly off/saturated were now looking awesome. I checked my primaries and secondaries in both Custom & THX. Both have very high deltaE's. Red being the highest delta of 65. I tested it with a small window of 100% red. Outside of the SM of course.

I am going to recheck my Custom. I got great results with everything in Custom except for the primary & secondary deltas. They were still very high. Primaries were about 40 for 2 of them.

As I understand it, w/b means mixing the perfect ratio of R/G/B. And color is layered on top of that. However, each color must be pure. IF my red (& others) are that off, then it may produce a vibrant image. I am wondering if for eg, Red has oversaturation in the primary, then reducing it just a bit in the grayscale would compensate. Also, for Custom, my color is set at 26 and anything above 30 will produce unrealistic tones. However, some are setting them higher. A reason, I suspect is that their primaries are not being oversaturated.

This could be wrong. But I also feel that people with the new a-boards are not going to have such high deltaE's for the primary (& secondaries). And it may have fixed something else - like color decoding for eg. So if some of us have higher deltas for primaries, then we will most likely not have the most accurate color. Backing the color down will fix one issue of but it will come with a tradeoff to other colors.

Any comments/suggestions ?
LL

My THX Calibration
My Custom Calibration
post #11 of 34 Old 02-01-2010, 04:19 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal2001 View Post

Since these new aboards had 1.24 or 1.28 from factory w/ the applied thx fix, I would advise to post your AFTER THX fix. Other modes made have been affected as well that may result in better readings after the THX fix.
Thanks

That was my intention. But the TV is not reading the SD card with just those 4 files on it. I formatted it with their SD formatter as well. And even set Play SD automatically to off/on. When I put a jpeg on it, the green led would light up and it would show that pic from the card. I am a bit frustrated. Hope to retry with another card and formatted with another machine. Will post POST results after that.

My THX Calibration
My Custom Calibration
post #12 of 34 Old 02-01-2010, 04:54 AM

Quote:

That was my intention. But the TV is not reading the SD card with just those 4 files on it. I formatted it with their SD formatter as well. And even set Play SD automatically to off/on. When I put a jpeg on it, the green led would light up and it would show that pic from the card. I am a bit frustrated. Hope to retry with another card and formatted with another machine. Will post POST results after that.

i did the new thx upgrade with a Polaroid SD Card
post #13 of 34 Old 02-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdielito View Post

i did the new thx upgrade with a Polaroid SD Card

I got the fw to load now. Was a problem with my laptop drivers. I will post back information soon.

Btw, you are not accepting private msgs. So I could not respond to your msg.

My THX Calibration
My Custom Calibration
post #14 of 34 Old 02-01-2010, 05:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I will retry it, thanks. Previously, I had got all 3 of them together adjusting green (see attachment) but they were not absolutely flat. But almost. The latter result where red is deficient in the grayscale by a tiny bit - It seemed to make a positive difference with regard to skin tones (which is where I found it noticeable). It was minor. But things that looked very slightly off/saturated were now looking awesome. I checked my primaries and secondaries in both Custom & THX. Both have very high deltaE's. Red being the highest delta of 65. I tested it with a small window of 100% red. Outside of the SM of course.

I am going to recheck my Custom. I got great results with everything in Custom except for the primary & secondary deltas. They were still very high. Primaries were about 40 for 2 of them.

As I understand it, w/b means mixing the perfect ratio of R/G/B. And color is layered on top of that. However, each color must be pure. IF my red (& others) are that off, then it may produce a vibrant image. I am wondering if for eg, Red has oversaturation in the primary, then reducing it just a bit in the grayscale would compensate. Also, for Custom, my color is set at 26 and anything above 30 will produce unrealistic tones. However, some are setting them higher. A reason, I suspect is that their primaries are not being oversaturated.

This could be wrong. But I also feel that people with the new a-boards are not going to have such high deltaE's for the primary (& secondaries). And it may have fixed something else - like color decoding for eg. So if some of us have higher deltas for primaries, then we will most likely not have the most accurate color. Backing the color down will fix one issue of but it will come with a tradeoff to other colors.

Any comments/suggestions ?

You are getting very confused between grayscale color temperature and primary color accuracy. For the purposes of this thread, the two should be considered totally separately -- the two are very different items. I suggest that you do some serious study of the Kal's "Greyscale & Colour Calibration For Dummies." A link is in my sig.

Larry
post #15 of 34 Old 02-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 14
Quote:

You are getting very confused between grayscale color temperature and primary color accuracy. For the purposes of this thread, the two should be considered totally separately -- the two are very different items. I suggest that you do some serious study of the Kal's "Greyscale & Colour Calibration For Dummies." A link is in my sig.

Larry

+1
Don't look at your colors until you get the greyscale done. Lowering blue will increase your red. If you end up at 99 instead of 100 big deal. If your DE is under 3 it is not noticeable to the human eye anyway. The reasons we all strive to get under 1 De is because we all strive for the perfect set and it is fairly easy to get there on these sets.

Precision Video Calibrations
THX Certified Video Calibrator
Calibrating Florida and Georgia
post #16 of 34 Old 02-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnymac51 View Post

+1
Don't look at your colors until you get the greyscale done. Lowering blue will increase your red. If you end up at 99 instead of 100 big deal. If your DE is under 3 it is not noticeable to the human eye anyway. The reasons we all strive to get under 1 De is because we all strive for the perfect set and it is fairly easy to get there on these sets.

I was doing the grayscale first. All I was saying was if there were high deltas (like 20+) in the colors, then I wonder if reducing that ratio of that color in the grayscale by a very tiny percentage would kind of compensate. I realize lowering/increasing color reduces the color deltas to some degree.

My THX Calibration
My Custom Calibration
post #17 of 34 Old 02-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Advanced Member

Can you'll please post to this thread PLUS the decoding thread (more active) if & when Panasonic sends you'll a new update - possibly again done by a tech.

Per this thread http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...postcount=1617

If they make more refinements, you'll guys who have been test subjects will need to get them too. If Panasonic updates the firmware (minor) revision # or some relevant data, then all of us that have 1.28 (Viera cast/ manual SD update with a diff 1.28 / new a-boards ) should all get their changes. I hope they do the latter.

Please keep us posted.

My THX Calibration
My Custom Calibration
post #18 of 34 Old 02-02-2010, 07:16 PM - Thread Starter

I haven't heard anything at all from Panny on a newer THX firmware. That firmware that we all applied was had a release date of 1/20/2010. It takes time to get it out to the techs, etc. I don't think there will be another THX fix.... If I understand what you are saying correctly.

My SM Factory Numbers
post #19 of 34 Old 02-02-2010, 07:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I was doing the grayscale first. All I was saying was if there were high deltas (like 20+) in the colors, then I wonder if reducing that ratio of that color in the grayscale by a very tiny percentage would kind of compensate. I realize lowering/increasing color reduces the color deltas to some degree.

It doesn't work that way. You are still confusing grayscale color temperature with color accuracy.

You need a color management system to adjust color accuracy. The Panasonics have no CMS.

Larry
post #20 of 34 Old 02-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

It doesn't work that way. You are still confusing grayscale color temperature with color accuracy.

You need a color management system to adjust color accuracy. The Panasonics have no CMS.

Larry

Thanks Larry. I was just speculating. But you've cleared it up. Yes I know a CMS is to be used for color calibration. I was not trying to say color could be calibrated this way.

If only it were affordable, one could purchase an external product like AVS Foundry (if I remembered right) to do this.

My THX Calibration
My Custom Calibration
post #21 of 34 Old 02-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geffel34 View Post

For those of you that have replaced your a boards are most of you happier with your new sm defaults or have you returned to your old sm settings and prefer them. I have been wondering what effect these new sm values would have on your panels since they are now not calibrated to panasonic factory standards. If your not satisfied I think I would call panasonic and get them to send out a calibrator on the basis that these a boards contain values that are not calibrated to your panels.

The only problem i see with this idea is you would have to explain how you knew what your SM values were.

Incidently I have an oct build tcp54v10 with sm values that are closer towards these values then alot of others who have posted there values. When comparing these values to alot of others we have higher blue and greens. I wonder how this effects our PQ and Color?

All I can say is that my 50v10's PQ, both Custom and THX-using Mike's non-SM settings, vastly improved once the new 1.28 A-board was in place.
post #22 of 34 Old 02-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
History:
50V10. Came with 1.19 fw. Had the THX yellow/green issue. The first panny 1.28 SD fw update didn't work to fix the problem. Had a new 1.28 A-board installed, problem fixed, PQ great. Don't really know if I have a rising blacks issue; although my side bars are lighter than the bezel (can't remember if that always was the case), black images within scenes appear to be as black as the bezel.

Panasonic rep's (he's a trainer too, and has been with panny for 17 years)visit to see if I need a further THX update:
The panny rep just left after checking to see if I needed a fw update by looking at the main SM. I do not, all is good re the THX issue. He said that those with the THX issue will not need a new A-board, but rather a SD fw update done by an authorized panny rep (unless you are in the hinterlands, in which case they will probably mail the SD card). So, after some trial and error, it appears that panny has gotten the THX issue controlled with a working 1.28 fw update.

For those who still have a visible THX issue, the rep will personally install the 1.28 fw update. They just don't want to take any chances that something will go wrong with consumer installs.

The rep said that the fw update shouldn't change settings and here are my main menu SM settings (which are the same as Jackal's-he had the same A-board replacement as I did):

Peaks Soft 1.280
Peaks EEP 01.02.0697
Peaks Boot 1.00
LSI Data 0.00.0f
Stby Soft 1.00.00
Stby EEP 1.15.21
Stby ROMCOR 1.04.00
PDP Soft 02.51
PDP EEP 51.61
PDP FPGA 51.06
PDP PDROM 51.24
Ajax_CE 0.5.3

The rep wouldn't go into the CUTS area. I was hoping to see what my CUTS were, before and after (if he made an update).

I asked him about warranty status if one goes into the SM. His bottom line was that "Panasonic reserves the right to void the warranty if the SM is messed with." I think this is in line with something that I have read on AVS that going into the SM may void warranty if the changes made had a detrimental effect on the TV. So, if you make changes in your SM, visa a visa warranty, it just may be up to the tech who comes to your house.

Rising blacks issue:
As to the rising blacks issue, he said that he just got a memo today from panny about it. The memo said what we have already quoted from the Panny PR folks that was recently posted. Control of black levels may have been too aggressive with our sets and will be made more gradual with the newer 2010 sets. He didn't make any comments that weren't within panny party-line. In other words, no help to us-nothing about a fix for us who have this problem
post #23 of 34 Old 02-09-2010, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter

After a second time calling panny they stated that the leaked internet THX fix that we got ahold of is not the same fix that panny is sending out on SD cards. I'm beginning to believe it is BS. I think they are telling people this so we don't flash our own TVs and it is the same firmware.
My appointment for a tech to come out is not scheduled yet due to upcoming bad weather.

My SM Factory Numbers
post #24 of 34 Old 02-10-2010, 07:30 AM

I will state my own experience and hope that it helps.

I would like to preface this by saying I do not have any equipment to take readings nor have I ever gone into my V10's service menu.

After speaking with Panasonic 3 times. I finally convinced them to take action, in the form of an SD card mailed to my home. The SD Card contained 1.28, which was already installed on my set via internet update.

After inserting the card I received a message that the data could not be read (my apologies, I don't recall the actual text) and had error code (0004) and after a few more attempts with Customer Service the code changed to (0003). It was clear that the card sent would do no good, so a I demanded action. I spoke to the rep about the "A Board" and he seemed to know straight away what I was speaking of. He then arranged for a local service company to make a trip out to me. I was happy.

The technician arrived yesterday, and I asked if he had the A Board with him, he did not and said that the Panasonic liaison instructed him to do a firmware install instead.

I explained that I had already recieved in the mail the 1.28 FW and he said that small incremental itirations of the firmware could preclude it from being update with the latest version. (e.g. I have 1.28, Panasonic released 1.281 and the TV only recognizes 1.28 and therefore does not update)

He then proceeded to go into the service menu and flashed the TV, reloading FW 1.28 in the process. This also reset all of my settings. I have yet to really test out the difference (if any) as I had to go into work immediately after the install and haven't had a chance to put it through its paces. My gut reaction ( could be placebo ) is that it indeed helped my THX yellowitis.

I'll go home today and do some tests with my DVE blu-ray and update this post after that. Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.
post #25 of 34 Old 02-10-2010, 07:51 AM - Thread Starter

If you still have the SD card that panny sent you directly, please post the file names that are on it as well at the modified date of the files. Just right click on them and do a properties. Also on the card that was mailed to you... what were the instructions to update the tv? Just insert it into the TV or were they to go into the SM and change the boot order first?

My SM Factory Numbers
post #26 of 34 Old 02-10-2010, 07:56 AM

On the card they mailed, which I do still posses, the instructions were simply plug and play, no SM dabbling.

When the technician came out, his instructions were indeed different, and required him to go into the SM. I do not have a copy of his card, nor his instructions.

I will attempt to get the files uploaded but I don't have a card reader so it might be a little while.
post #27 of 34 Old 02-10-2010, 08:03 AM - Thread Starter

You don't need to upload the files anywhere. I assume since you didn't need to enter the service menu, there is only one file on that card. I'm assuming it is going to be the same firmware that you can download from panny directly. For example if you have the 50V10 the firmware is here:
http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...TC-P50V10.D#ts

You can download the firmware from the panny website and compare it to what is on the SD card if you like, but I have a feeling it is going to be exactly the same.

The SD card that the tech came out with probably the THX firmware that we got ahold of from the techtraing.panny website. I tried that on my TV already and it didn't change anything.

Now if what panny is saying holds true that there is another firmware after that release, it has yet to be seen.

My SM Factory Numbers
post #28 of 34 Old 02-10-2010, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal2001 View Post

You don't need to upload the files anywhere. I assume since you didn't need to enter the service menu, there is only one file on that card. I'm assuming it is going to be the same firmware that you can download from panny directly. For example if you have the 50V10 the firmware is here:
http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...TC-P50V10.D#ts

You can download the firmware from the panny website and compare it to what is on the SD card if you like, but I have a feeling it is going to be exactly the same.

The SD card that the tech came out with probably the THX firmware that we got ahold of from the techtraing.panny website. I tried that on my TV already and it didn't change anything.

Now if what panny is saying holds true that there is another firmware after that release, it has yet to be seen.

So in essence the firmware I received (1.28) is most likely not doing anything.

I will try to see what files are on the card, and post them here. In your experience, should I call Panasonic again and demand the A Board be replaced?
post #29 of 34 Old 02-10-2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reson8er View Post

I will try to see what files are on the card, and post them here. In your experience, should I call Panasonic again and demand the A Board be replaced?

your set was most likely fixed when the service tech visited your home because he used a different update.

Your set does not require an A board replacement. You needed to request the firmware fix for the "Green-Yellowish Tint in THX picture mode". In some cases the Panasonic CSRs are getting confused and sending out the original 1.28 firmware which does pretty much nothing. When you called back the CSR figured out what was wrong and created the proper service tech visit for the THX issue. So, you should be all set now.

Read the few posts around the one i'm linking here and it might better explain the confusion:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...t#post18080824
post #30 of 34 Old 02-10-2010, 10:03 AM

Thanks very much Speck9, much appreciated!

I did pop a blu-ray in after the tech installed/flashed my set and noticed that reds were indeed "red" but had to run out the door so never got a "proper" look.

I'll defiantly dive in and do some checking this evening. Thanks again

**UPDATE**

I went home last night and made it a point to watch a few different Blu-rays and put my firmware update though some paces

Short Version: The update works, THX remains less vibrant, but amazingly accurate especially in low light environs.

Longer Version: Having Never calibrated my set professionally, and using THX mode previously without adjusting its settings (I went back to factory default for THX quickly after realizing no matter what i did I still had the sepia-stained picture) I could immediately tell flesh/faces looked much more natural. Reds indeed as I had noticed initially were spot on. It could be placebo, but I felt that the other modes had some characteristics changed as well. I am fairly confident in my THX assertions, however, as THX is the only mode i use when watching Blu-rays, and I watch a lot of blu-rays, so my frame of reference is both fresh and well worn. For posterity, I wish I had taken some pictures of the picture when the tech arrived, then after the FW was updated.

Bottom line: The THX mode delivers a now pristine picture, and I will not be calling to have my A-Board replaced.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page