1. Has a slight buzz when putting ear up to back panel, a non-issue.
2. Picutre looks great, better than my LG 50pq30 that I exchanged for this one from Amazon. Samsung quite a bit cheaper.
3. Better than LG when it comes motion blur/response time
4. I have windows right behind where I sit so the glare is bad, but that's not the TV's fault. I just purchased a swivel stand that will help. The LG stand had a swivel built in which was nice and helped me with daytime viewing.
5. I don't like that when I switch from one input to another I have to hit enter to make the OSD go away. LG would disappear after a few seconds. Issue when using TV Input button in DirecTv remote.
6. Scrolling graphics (ESPN, FOXNEWS, etc) are much smoother than LG.
7. Haven't messed around much with settings as I am obviously in the break-in period.
8. Blacks do look nice, as good or better than the LG
9. Don't see the horizontal lines that have been discussed, however if I get close to the TV I can see what people are talking about. Not an issue unless you like to sit real close, but who does?
10. Can't figure out why I can't access the melody, V-Chip section in the set up menu, they are greyed out an not accessible. Anyone?
11. Also see an option to change HDMI black level but can't access this menu item either? Anyone?
OVERALL IT APPEARS TO BE A GREAT BUY!!!