Forum Jump: 

post #181 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 05:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Sherwood View Post

Do you notice this on both PCM and Dolby Digital, and on MKV's or XviD's?

Are you using Samsung's PC Share Manager Software?

I am trying to pin down the exact scenario...

Thanks!

I pretty much only play MKV's in either DTS or Dolby Digital mode, I'll try change the audio to PCM to see if that helps to keep the audio in sync. I always play movies with a USB drive attached. So far what I've done is increase the audio delay to max (250ms) in the setup menu and that seems to have made it bearable, when it slips and gets really out of sync I just skip back a few frames and the audio stays synced for 30 mins or so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 06:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by crhocker View Post

Hey Al,

Small world. From the Island too!

Yeah I might try another one. I guess it is worth a try. I just cannot imagine it being this noticeable. I am watching hockey right now. My amp is at -26db and it sounds like a have a small static electronic sound coming out of my speakers, but it is the TV.

I just don't know about the weird speedy video spots.

Chuck

Hey there Chuck,

What's the score?

It would be interesting to know the source of the buzz, some set with and some without... makes you wonder about quality control.

I don't know if you are on cable or sat... and you may have already considered this, but before I made the change to Bell I had Shaw and had a terrible buzz on my system from a ground loop introduced from their incoming cable...

Al
post #183 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 06:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgonsalves View Post

I pretty much only play MKV's in either DTS or Dolby Digital mode, I'll try change the audio to PCM to see if that helps to keep the audio in sync. I always play movies with a USB drive attached. So far what I've done is increase the audio delay to max (250ms) in the setup menu and that seems to have made it bearable, when it slips and gets really out of sync I just skip back a few frames and the audio stays synced for 30 mins or so.

Cool thanks for they reply...

DTS, you've got DTS?

I'll have to hook up my USB attached HDD and try it from there.

When you mention the audio delay setting, that is on the TV right? Lastly skipping back frame, I can't seem to do this, it just says " not supported "?

Al
post #184 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 06:54 PM

I'm sure this has been answered before, but...

I know all about entering the service menu to turn a PNxxC550 into a 590, this enables Cinema Smooth, but does it also enable the Crystal Full HD Engine?
post #185 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 07:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye101 View Post

I'm sure this has been answered before, but...

I know all about entering the service menu to turn a PNxxC550 into a 590, this enables Cinema Smooth, but does it also enable the Crystal Full HD Engine?

Aren't they mutually exclusive?

Al
post #186 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 07:24 PM

No, the Cinema Smooth option for the C550 can be enabled in the service menu. Not sure what the Crystal Full HD Engine does.
post #187 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 07:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip808 View Post

No, the Cinema Smooth option for the C550 can be enabled in the service menu. Not sure what the Crystal Full HD Engine does.

Hmmm, (not sure how you can say 'no'), it was my impression that Cinema Smooth was handled by the 'Crystal Full HD Engine'

This is the explanation for the PN58C590 from the Samsung site:

Quote:
Crystal Full HD Engine with Cinema Smooth™
Achieve images of incredible clarity with SAMSUNG's crystal full HD engine. It improves performance, enhances every aspect of the image and brings picture quality to new levels of excellence. Plus Cinema Smooth™ creates a brilliant picture that’s more lifelike and much closer to film quality with high contrast and brightness, defined edges and sharp details.

Al
post #188 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:

No, the Cinema Smooth option for the C550 can be enabled in the service menu. The Crystal Full HD Engine however cannot. I believe it's a part of the hardware on the 590 series and above.

I think that is the case too, needed some further confirmation. What exactly does the Crystal Full HD Engine do exactly? Is it worth getting a 590 for it?

EDIT: Just read the above post, so it's not exactly clear I guess?
post #189 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 07:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I think that is the case too, needed some further confirmation. What exactly does the Crystal Full HD Engine do exactly? Is it worth getting a 590 for it?

EDIT: Just read the above post, so it's not exactly clear I guess?

Well, it is described as a feature under the heading: Crystal Full HD Engine with Cinema Smooth

http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/t...ail&returnurl=

Seems fairly self evident, unless they are trying to mislead you...

Al
post #190 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:

Well, it is described as a feature under the heading: Crystal Full HD Engine with Cinema Smooth

http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/t...ail&returnurl=

Seems fairly self evident, unless they are trying to mislead you...

Yea I guess, but some say that it is model exclusive but that makes it sound like it isn't.

I've not seen the Crystal Full HD Engine advertised on models below the 590 though.
post #191 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:

Yea I guess, but some say that it is model exclusive but that makes it sound like it isn't.

I've not seen the Crystal Full HD Engine advertised on models below the 590 though.

I have a PN58B560 on the way from Crutchfield (great price) and it has the Crystal Full HD Engine with Cinema Smooth according to Samsung's site.

I could be wrong, but from what I've read in these forums, the Cinema Smooth only comes into play for BD to eliminate judder.
post #192 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter4jc View Post

I have a PN58B560 on the way from Crutchfield (great price) and it has the Crystal Full HD Engine with Cinema Smooth according to Samsung's site.

So YOU'RE the one that bought the last PN58B560 from Crutchfield!

That'll teach me to be slow in pulling the trigger
post #193 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 10:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

And you probably won't as it was/is intended to be exclusive to the C590...

Al
post #194 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 11:01 PM

Has anyone done a comparison between the C550 and C590 series? I've looked at the specs for both and it seems the only difference is the the C590 series has Cinema Smooth and the Crystal Full HD Engine.
post #195 of 2810 Old 05-10-2010, 11:07 PM

Quote:

Cool thanks for they reply...

DTS, you've got DTS?

I'll have to hook up my USB attached HDD and try it from there.

When you mention the audio delay setting, that is on the TV right? Lastly skipping back frame, I can't seem to do this, it just says " not supported "?

Yeah, I have a DTS as an option when the MKV I'm viewing is encoded with a DTS soundtrack. The audio delay is buried in the TV audio menu under SPDIF Output. I'm not sure why you're getting the "not supported" message, I'm simply hitting the back arrow to skip back a few frames, maybe streaming via Ethernet vs a directly attached storage device makes a difference.

btw, I tried changing the audio from PCM to Dolby Digital or DTS (tried multiple videos), and the audio sync issue is still there for me. I can't figure it out, some videos are worse than others.
post #196 of 2810 Old 05-11-2010, 07:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Has anyone done a comparison between the C550 and C590 series? I've looked at the specs for both and it seems the only difference is the the C590 series has Cinema Smooth and the Crystal Full HD Engine.

That is about all I could find... oh yeah and the price.

I have always been surprised at the granularity in the C5X0 line, 3 models so close in specs that the buyer would almost seem confused by them. The only thing that I can think of is marketing, make different models so the stores can avoid the dreaded price match.

Al
post #197 of 2810 Old 05-11-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:

Ok ok, no need to be rude about it.

What exactly does the Crystal Full HD Engine do? Is it worth getting a 590 for it?

AFAIK it's some color enhancement or something, not really sure. Could be totally wrong.
post #198 of 2810 Old 05-11-2010, 08:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgonsalves View Post

Yeah, I have a DTS as an option when the MKV I'm viewing is encoded with a DTS soundtrack. The audio delay is buried in the TV audio menu under SPDIF Output. I'm not sure why you're getting the "not supported" message, I'm simply hitting the back arrow to skip back a few frames, maybe streaming via Ethernet vs a directly attached storage device makes a difference.

btw, I tried changing the audio from PCM to Dolby Digital or DTS (tried multiple videos), and the audio sync issue is still there for me. I can't figure it out, some videos are worse than others.

Based on your comments, I went and re-read about the support file formats and you are of course right, interesting that considering the many MKV files I have (nearly 1000) that I haven't come across DTS... I'll have to find one to try out. (As soon as I figure out how to determine what audio codec was used)

I also read where a few of the functions normally available are not when connected via the network this includes: FF/REW, sort by preference and background music). I have a back up of the MKV's on a HDD so I will ahve to try these functions.

BTW, still no word back from Samsung on the sync issues...

Al
post #199 of 2810 Old 05-11-2010, 08:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 45
Hi all PNxxC550 owners

I started a poll thread so that experiences relating to buzzing units in the C550 family could be found in one place.

Please share your experience and vote so that people on the fence like me can get a better feel for the extent of the issue.

btw. My personal concern is because I have a line on a great price for a 63C550 but from a seller with "ship direct, no returns" policies so my only recourse is direct with Samsung who are only likely to replace if buzzing is beyond what they consider "normal"; I'm trying to assess my risk

post #200 of 2810 Old 05-11-2010, 08:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Sherwood

What exactly does the Crystal Full HD Engine do? Is it worth getting a 590 for it?

AFAIK it's some color enhancement or something, not really sure. Could be totally wrong.

Hawkeye, I wasn't trying to be rude, I guess that my delivery could have been clearer.

Samsung doesn't mention CS and Crystal Full HD Engine on the other models because 'they don't want to', that is why you won't see it in the advertising for the C540/C550. How else are they going to convince you that the C590 should cost more?

This practice has long been used by the computer industry to sell 'features' on processing complexes and storage subsystems through the advent of license keys. If you want 'more' or 'faster' then you cut them a cheque and they give you the key to enable that feature. IBM has done this for years on the big systems, the hardware was usually there but 'unavailable' until you paid the fee.

From what I can see the Samsung TV's are much like this; pretty much the same or in some cases the identical hardware but with features (CS and Crystal Full HD Engine) disabled by way of the firmware settings. This theory would appear to be supported by the 'model change' process which makes these features available on the C540/C550.

Are the new features really there or is it just a new entry in the menu structure, that is tough to actually quantify, I think I see CS in action, but for the Crystal Full HD Engine, unless you want to open the back of the TV to find the chip-set (or absence there of) that might be tougher to determine.

Al
post #201 of 2810 Old 05-11-2010, 09:18 AM

Quote:

Hawkeye, I wasn't trying to be rude, I guess that my delivery could have been clearer.

Samsung doesn't mention CS and Crystal Full HD Engine on the other models because 'they don't want to', that is why you won't see it in the advertising for the C540/C550. How else are they going to convince you that the C590 should cost more?

This practice has long been used by the computer industry to sell 'features' on processing complexes and storage subsystems through the advent of license keys. If you want 'more' or 'faster' then you cut them a cheque and they give you the key to enable that feature. IBM has done this for years on the big systems, the hardware was usually there but 'unavailable' until you paid the fee.

From what I can see the Samsung TV's are much like this; pretty much the same or in some cases the identical hardware but with features (CS and Crystal Full HD Engine) disabled by way of the firmware settings. This theory would appear to be supported by the 'model change' process which makes these features available on the C540/C550.

Are the new features really there or is it just a new entry in the menu structure, that is tough to actually quantify, I think I see CS in action, but for the Crystal Full HD Engine, unless you want to open the back of the TV to find the chip-set (or absence there of) that might be tougher to determine.

Hmm. I figured it was a case of the features being merely disabled in lower models. I was even at an electronics store, where they have the Samsung PN50C540, which they told me was basically the 550 but a "store exclusive" to their store, and as I was talking to a salesperson, they told me that I could enter the service menu and "enable" some features that are simply disabled in order to sell higher end models. They told me they actually tried it themselves and it worked, and that it actually worked in the sense that the option in the menu was there and that CS was indeed working.

As for the Crystal Full HD Engine, the first paragraph of your post makes it sound like entering the service menu does indeed enable it. But the last paragraph makes it sound like it is model exclusive. Or maybe I'm reading everything wrong?
post #202 of 2810 Old 05-11-2010, 09:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Quote:

Hmm. I figured it was a case of the features being merely disabled in lower models. I was even at an electronics store, where they have the Samsung PN50C540, which they told me was basically the 550 but a "store exclusive" to their store, and as I was talking to a salesperson, they told me that I could enter the service menu and "enable" some features that are simply disabled in order to sell higher end models. They told me they actually tried it themselves and it worked, and that it actually worked in the sense that the option in the menu was there and that CS was indeed working.

As for the Crystal Full HD Engine, the first paragraph of your post makes it sound like entering the service menu does indeed enable it. But the last paragraph makes it sound like it is model exclusive. Or maybe I'm reading everything wrong?

Nah, your reading is fine, my explanation is weak...

The Samsung site groups Cinema Smooth under the heading "Crystal Full HD Engine" which implies it is part of the same hardware. We can immediately see the effect of Cinema Smooth, but the other benefits of the HD Engine are more subjective, you may have to have a C550 and a C590 side-by-side playing the same material to notice the difference.

My 2 cents on this whole thing, since the retail price of the C590 is only $100 more then a C550, I would have paid that for peace of mind if I could have found a C590 locally (I could not). Where I live there are only C550 and C540's available, and for the same prices based on size!

Al
post #203 of 2810 Old 05-11-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:

Nah, your reading is fine, my explanation is weak...

The Samsung site groups Cinema Smooth under the heading "Crystal Full HD Engine" which implies it is part of the same hardware. We can immediately see the effect of Cinema Smooth, but the other benefits of the HD Engine are more subjective, you may have to have a C550 and a C590 side-by-side playing the same material to notice the difference.

My 2 cents on this whole thing, since the retail price of the C590 is only $100 more then a C550, I would have paid that for peace of mind if I could have found a C590 locally (I could not). Where I live there are only C550 and C540's available, and for the same prices based on size!

I live in Canada too eh, Ontario, and the PN50C590 is $1399 and the PN50C540 is $1199, but it's on sale for $1099 at the moment. Best Buy also has the PN50C550 for $1199.

I could get the PN50C590 or save some money and enable the features in the other models. But I'm not so keen on voiding the warranty if doing so does.
post #204 of 2810 Old 05-11-2010, 10:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I live in Canada too eh, Ontario, and the PN50C590 is $xxxx and the PN50C540 is $xxxx, but it's on sale for $xxxx at the moment. Best Buy also has the PN50C550 for $xxxx.

I could get the PN50C590 or save some money and enable the features in the other models. But I'm not so keen on voiding the warranty if doing so does.

Samsung would not likely support anybody but authorized service providers poking about inside the service menu...

If the owner were to go in there and break something (if that is even possible), would it be covered under warranty, IMHO doubtful.

PS. remember careful about price talk, forums rules discourage it.

Al
post #205 of 2810 Old 05-12-2010, 07:06 AM

Hi everyone. I bought my pn50c550 about 10 days ago and I have been extremely happy with it so far. I did find the out of box presets to be a bit bland for my liking, but was able to find some settings that seemed to make everything pop for me! I can post those later when I'm home if anyone is interested.

I am having one problem with the tv though and wanted to ask if anyone else is having this issue. I did a search but couldn't find any other reference to my problem. I have the tv connected to my network so I can stream movies and podcast directly from my computer and for the most part I am quite happy with that. That is one of the features that I got this television for. I am using the PC share manager software. What happens is that I can play any video file and it works with no problem the 1st time. But when I try playing additional files I have a weird issue. The video will start to play but the screen will lose half of it's color and do a weird strobe light type of thing where it will flash bright and dim really quick repeatedly. Stopping the video playback doesn't stop it and neither does switching the input back to my satellite box. The only way to stop it is to turn the tv off and back on again. It doesn't always do this on the 2nd video I try to watch. I've made it to 4 or 5 even, but if I keep going back to the video menu it will eventually misbehave again. I can replicate this everytime. The only change is how many tries it takes. So far it has always played the 1st video with no problems. It doesn't seem to be an issue with the video format. I can play the same video fine one time but if I go back to the menu and select it again I can get the issue (but it might take a few tries). I also tested this with playing media from a flash drive and had the same issue.

Is anyone else having this issue or can anyone replicate it? If it's just me I'll exchange the tv for the same model but it's not worth the hassle if I may get the same thing. I'm hoping that this is something that could be fixed with a firmware update.
This issue is by no means a dealbreaker. I love the tv and if I have to for now, I know that I can watch a video since it always works the 1st time and as long as I change the source back to satellite and then back to Allshare again before watching another video.

Can anyone replicate this or does anyone have a suggestion that I may not have thought of? Thanks!
post #206 of 2810 Old 05-12-2010, 08:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildecard View Post

Hi everyone. I bought my pn50c550 about 10 days ago and I have been extremely happy with it so far. I did find the out of box presets to be a bit bland for my liking, but was able to find some settings that seemed to make everything pop for me! I can post those later when I'm home if anyone is interested.

I am having one problem with the tv though and wanted to ask if anyone else is having this issue. I did a search but couldn't find any other reference to my problem. I have the tv connected to my network so I can stream movies and podcast directly from my computer and for the most part I am quite happy with that. That is one of the features that I got this television for. I am using the PC share manager software. What happens is that I can play any video file and it works with no problem the 1st time. But when I try playing additional files I have a weird issue. The video will start to play but the screen will lose half of it's color and do a weird strobe light type of thing where it will flash bright and dim really quick repeatedly. Stopping the video playback doesn't stop it and neither does switching the input back to my satellite box. The only way to stop it is to turn the tv off and back on again. It doesn't always do this on the 2nd video I try to watch. I've made it to 4 or 5 even, but if I keep going back to the video menu it will eventually misbehave again. I can replicate this everytime. The only change is how many tries it takes. So far it has always played the 1st video with no problems. It doesn't seem to be an issue with the video format. I can play the same video fine one time but if I go back to the menu and select it again I can get the issue (but it might take a few tries). I also tested this with playing media from a flash drive and had the same issue.

Is anyone else having this issue or can anyone replicate it? If it's just me I'll exchange the tv for the same model but it's not worth the hassle if I may get the same thing. I'm hoping that this is something that could be fixed with a firmware update.
This issue is by no means a dealbreaker. I love the tv and if I have to for now, I know that I can watch a video since it always works the 1st time and as long as I change the source back to satellite and then back to Allshare again before watching another video.

Can anyone replicate this or does anyone have a suggestion that I may not have thought of? Thanks!

I use AllShare (a lot) and have not seen this before ever, my only complaint has been audio/video sync issues.

Anyway, tough for us to replicate because it seems like you are the first.

One thing that I didn't see in your post, does it do the strobe effect only on MediaPlay (AllShare) or have you seen this with satellite or other sources like BD or DVD?

If it is only on MediaPlay it could be your TV, but try these:
  1. unplug the set for a few minutes and try again
  2. can you try a different PC with a fresh installation of PC Share Manager?
  3. check all cable and power connections
  4. take a USB stick to the store where you got the TV and try it on their TV

I haven't seen a way to 'reset' these TV's from the user menu and I have yet to see any firmware available for them on Samsung's site, although they have released some for the C6500/C7000/C8000 series.

Al
post #207 of 2810 Old 05-12-2010, 08:45 AM

How is the input lag on the C550 for gaming? I've searched the forums and seen the question asked a couple of times, but I haven't found any responses. I'm just looking for a general idea of the amount of input lag. It might not be the most accurate scientific method, but just the results from a Guitar Hero or Rock Band 2 calibration would give a good idea of the input lag. If somebody could post those numbers here, I would really appreciate it. I'm heavily considering picking up a PN50C550 soon (or possibly a C6500), but I do game a fair amount and Samsung's reputation for input lag has me a little concerned.
post #208 of 2810 Old 05-12-2010, 09:52 AM

Quote:

I use AllShare (a lot) and have not seen this before ever, my only complaint has been audio/video sync issues.

Anyway, tough for us to replicate because it seems like you are the first.

One thing that I didn't see in your post, does it do the strobe effect only on MediaPlay (AllShare) or have you seen this with satellite or other sources like BD or DVD?

If it is only on MediaPlay it could be your TV, but try these:
  1. unplug the set for a few minutes and try again
  2. can you try a different PC with a fresh installation of PC Share Manager?
  3. check all cable and power connections
  4. take a USB stick to the store where you got the TV and try it on their TV

I haven't seen a way to 'reset' these TV's from the user menu and I have yet to see any firmware available for them on Samsung's site, although they have released some for the C6500/C7000/C8000 series.

Thanks for the reply Al! As far as the so-called strobe effect goes the only time it has ever STARTED was in MediaPlay, but once it starts it continues to do it even after switching to another source. The only way to stop it once it starts is to shut the tv off.

I can try a different pc to see what happens, but I don't expect much luck being as it happens from a usb drive too, but I will try it.

Cable and power connections are good.

I actually already planned to take a usb drive to Best Buy to see if I can replicate it there. If I can't I'll probably just do an exchange on the TV. I won't get a chance to get out there until the weekend though. Hopefully I won't get one with the buzz that I've been reading about.

It's just a shame, I hate to jump through the hoops of exchanging being as I love everything else about the TV but considering the amount of money spent on it I do want everything to work correctly. I still love the TV though and will be exchanging, if necessary, for the same model.

Thanks.
post #209 of 2810 Old 05-12-2010, 10:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildecard View Post

Thanks for the reply Al! As far as the so-called strobe effect goes the only time it has ever STARTED was in MediaPlay, but once it starts it continues to do it even after switching to another source. The only way to stop it once it starts is to shut the tv off.

I can try a different pc to see what happens, but I don't expect much luck being as it happens from a usb drive too, but I will try it.

Cable and power connections are good.

I actually already planned to take a usb drive to Best Buy to see if I can replicate it there. If I can't I'll probably just do an exchange on the TV. I won't get a chance to get out there until the weekend though. Hopefully I won't get one with the buzz that I've been reading about.

It's just a shame, I hate to jump through the hoops of exchanging being as I love everything else about the TV but considering the amount of money spent on it I do want everything to work correctly. I still love the TV though and will be exchanging, if necessary, for the same model.

Thanks.

From what you just said my other suggestions will likely have no effect.

I would venture to guess that when you access Media Play your TV runs that part of the firmware and causes the strobe effect, maybe a bad firmware load into memory (too bad you couldn't reload the current firmware or load a new version to 're-write' it). This would likely repair the problem.

Have you called Samsung? (I know a long shot! ).

Al
post #210 of 2810 Old 05-12-2010, 10:32 AM

I bought (2) 50" C550's and a Samsung C5500 BluRay Player two days ago. I didnt do my usual "due diligence" because the wife was nagging to "just buy the damn things" at the store and the manager cut me a GREAT deal....

This is my 1st HD display. I am very excited, especially being on a tight budget. One display will be in my living room, the other in the den.

I will not get my HD Digital Cable setup until tomorrow and all my cables from monoprice until the day after....

I will report back with a review when I have all my equipment set up!

So far, I have noticed a couple of BS issues with these models that I was not aware of at the time.

*** Using composite A/V input from a DVD player or Digital Cable DVR Box is horrible! I get a huge buzzing sound that increase when I turn up the volume (goes away when muted) and I get these scanning horizontal lines. The picture was not what I expected as far as the pixelation (yes I know that composite is the worst, but the good stuff arrives in a few days!)

*** There is only 2 audio outs, 1 is a 3.5mm analog jack that IS NOT VARIABLE OUT! The second is an optical out, but only can pass Dolby Digital if using an over the air antenna!

*** No S-Video inputs, limited component inputs,

*** Internal Speakers are TRASH

*** It has a nice 5 channel Audio EQ, but it deactivates when any mode other than "Standard" audio is selected. If the "Dialouge" mode or others are selected, then the EQ turns off.

I was P!$$ed about the non-variable audio outs because for the time-being, I was going to use my Creative Labs 5.1 PC Speakers that I had before on my 36" Sony Wega CRT. It had variable outs and I could use the volume on my remote to change level..

The problems mentioned before will be hopefully rectified when I get the HD DVR's from Time Warner and all the appropriate cables from Monoprice.

Firefighter II / EMT-P
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page