Well my subject is a long story but.. Wife took my 58" V10 plasma and now i have no TV. Bought the V10 back in Sept 09 and barely got to watch it. I know it blows away every TV except the V25 which isnt out.
If you had the option to purchase a TV now would you get the V10 again or the G25? I am thinking about getting the 50" G25 and then moving that to the bedroom , once the V25 series comes out, i would jump on it..
I would like to have a 58" TV again lol.
So what would you do ? Get the V10 again for 58" 2,099 or get the 50" G25 for 1,279..
The only thing is i dont like the fact that the G25 does not have 96hz playback on blu-ray.. I think for 700.00 more the 8 inches goes a long way with 96hz playback.
Then you have G25 with higher contrast ratio, maybe better blacks, and skype..
Thats all i see that could be better..Is the G25 look better as far as picture quality???? I am confused lol
If i did go for the V10 again i would have to wait for the V25 to come down in price or even wait until 2011.
So what should I do?