- Turn off tv
- Press Mute-1-8-2-Power in sequence
- Once the tv is on, the service menu should appear at the top left corner.
- Go to options
- Change the model to c8000
- Press reset to factory default to exit out of the menu.
- Tv will turn off and back on, once is back on, a massage should appear saying, board has been change, don't worry, just click ok and everything should be fine.
- To get rid of the message, just go back into the service menu and change the front color to T-C-Black
You will notice that now under picture options- film mode- you will have a cinema smooth option
Also you will have a motion judder canceler option.
And last you will have two new presets, cal-day and cal-nightAlso works with the c6500DISCLAIMER
I will not be held responsible for any damage done to your set. Do so at your own risk
Good luck, i would take pictures but the only way i know how to get out of the service menu is to reset to factory defaults, and i dont wanna have to change all my settings again