Samsung PN50C6500 Owners thread - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 640 Old 05-11-2010, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Amidujusu89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ya guys, I'm really tired of going through a thousand pages trying to read about the samsung 6500. Some smart genius open a thread for the 7000, 8000 and the 6500 as a family but now all we could hear about is the 7000 and how black it is and not. Its a pain, So I decided to open a thread for the PN6500 and only that because it should not be in the same family as the other because it is not 3d from a consumer point of view.

So please feel free to contribute and I my self will keep updating until I pull the plug on mine.[IMG][/IMG]
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
Amidujusu89 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 640 Old 05-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Member
 
aim1126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
good idea, i replaced my pn50c7000 with a pn58c6500
Pros:
Amazing picture just like the c7000
deeper blacks than my c7000, at least in my opinion, and if i put a light behind the tv as bias lighting, the blacks are even more impressive
seems to run cooler than my c7000

Cons:
buzzes pretty loudly, the buzzing is directional, if you seat in front of the tv you can hear it, anywhere else and its pretty much gone, also i've noticed that the buzzing seems to have quieted down a little, i got the tv last thursday and it definitely seems quieter now than it did then. still getting a technician to check it out though
aim1126 is offline  
post #3 of 640 Old 05-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Senior Member
 
PoorGuySansTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aim1126 View Post

buzzes pretty loudly, the buzzing is directional, if you seat in front of the tv you can hear it, anywhere else and its pretty much gone, also i've noticed that the buzzing seems to have quieted down a little, i got the tv last thursday and it definitely seems quieter now than it did then. still getting a technician to check it out though

Have your tried putting something absorptive (pillow?) behind the set? I seem to recall reading a post from someone who said that this quieted their buzzing.
PoorGuySansTV is offline  
post #4 of 640 Old 05-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Member
 
Drumnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for starting the thread, I'm with you, tired of scrolling through the 7000/8000 owners stuff.

I'm loving my 58" beast. No Buzz, minimal reflection, minimal heat, great colors and blacks.

I'm not loving the flesh tones yet, haven't found the best settings, so someone post some settings to try.

Any questions, just ask. I can only offer my opinions after numerous hours of research and finally going plasma instead of LCD/LED. Sorry I don't have a light meter or fancy tools for measurements.
Drumnut is offline  
post #5 of 640 Old 05-11-2010, 07:56 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Amidujusu89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have heard that the 6500 doesn't have any dejudder but I'm pretty sure it can handle fast movements hence I watch only action movies mainly. is that so?

I also read that samsung had found a way to fix the buzzing on 850 and I'm happy because the 850 and the 6500 have the same make so I hope they fix your buzzing. Please post updates if the tech's fix your buzzing aim1126.
Amidujusu89 is offline  
post #6 of 640 Old 05-12-2010, 05:10 AM
Member
 
aim1126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amidujusu89 View Post

I have heard that the 6500 doesn't have any dejudder but I'm pretty sure it can handle fast movements hence I watch only action movies mainly. is that so?

I also read that samsung had found a way to fix the buzzing on 850 and I'm happy because the 850 and the 6500 have the same make so I hope they fix your buzzing. Please post updates if the tech's fix your buzzing aim1126.

sure will
aim1126 is offline  
post #7 of 640 Old 05-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Newbie
 
starbarry32's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anybody plan on using the Samsung slim wall mount to hang their TV like a picture? I was planning on getting the C6500 soon and also getting the slim wall mount.
starbarry32 is offline  
post #8 of 640 Old 05-12-2010, 11:30 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Amidujusu89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbarry32 View Post

Anybody plan on using the Samsung slim wall mount to hang their TV like a picture? I was planning on getting the C6500 soon and also getting the slim wall mount.

Thank you for bring this up, can I use any mount or just samsung mount because I already have a mount I'm using with my 42 inch panny.
Amidujusu89 is offline  
post #9 of 640 Old 05-12-2010, 11:32 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Amidujusu89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aim1126 View Post

good idea, i replaced my pn50c7000 with a pn58c6500
Pros:
Amazing picture just like the c7000
deeper blacks than my c7000, at least in my opinion, and if i put a light behind the tv as bias lighting, the blacks are even more impressive
seems to run cooler than my c7000

Cons:
buzzes pretty loudly, the buzzing is directional, if you seat in front of the tv you can hear it, anywhere else and its pretty much gone, also i've noticed that the buzzing seems to have quieted down a little, i got the tv last thursday and it definitely seems quieter now than it did then. still getting a technician to check it out though

Hey Dud, is the buzzing quieting down a little?
Amidujusu89 is offline  
post #10 of 640 Old 05-13-2010, 03:48 AM
Member
 
ap307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amidujusu89 View Post

I have heard that the 6500 doesn't have any dejudder but I'm pretty sure it can handle fast movements hence I watch only action movies mainly. is that so?

I also read that samsung had found a way to fix the buzzing on 850 and I'm happy because the 850 and the 6500 have the same make so I hope they fix your buzzing. Please post updates if the tech's fix your buzzing aim1126.

I have a c8000 with a very slight buzz - may I ask where you've read that samsung has found a way to fix the buzzing on the 850?

I have a tech coming this weekend, want to make sure that if something can be done, it is.
ap307 is offline  
post #11 of 640 Old 05-13-2010, 07:26 AM
Member
 
aim1126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amidujusu89 View Post

Hey Dud, is the buzzing quieting down a little?

its gone down a little, tech guy still hasnt checked it out
aim1126 is offline  
post #12 of 640 Old 05-13-2010, 11:13 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Amidujusu89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap307 View Post

I have a c8000 with a very slight buzz - may I ask where you've read that samsung has found a way to fix the buzzing on the 850?

I have a tech coming this weekend, want to make sure that if something can be done, it is.

I read it online but the remember quit well and it says that samsung tec just added some rubber cubes or what so ever to the panel and the buzzing was gone so just ask the tec if he heard anything about that.
Amidujusu89 is offline  
post #13 of 640 Old 05-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Newbie
 
Tofer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I mounted my 58" 6500 on a an ultra slim low profile bracket from monoprice, product #5918.

It's tight and you better make sure you have all your cables hooked up before you lift it on the wall, but it looks great!

You will need shorter screws, unfortunately I don't remember the size. The monoprice mount comes with screws that are too long so I had the guy at the hardware store find me some shorter ones. I think they were like an inch. Maybe 3/4.

Hope this helps!
LL
Tofer is offline  
post #14 of 640 Old 05-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Newbie
 
Gunuku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Pretty annoyed that the 6500 lacks Cinema Smooth. Would you agree that it would be silly to move to a 8000 if I don't care about 3D?
Gunuku is offline  
post #15 of 640 Old 05-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Advanced Member
 
sadmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 719
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunuku View Post

Pretty annoyed that the 6500 lacks Cinema Smooth. Would you agree that it would be silly to move to a 8000 if I don't care about 3D?

Just for 24p? Yes.

XBL Gamertag: RagingPhinsFan
sadmaker is online now  
post #16 of 640 Old 05-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Newbie
 
Alkyen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunuku View Post

Pretty annoyed that the 6500 lacks Cinema Smooth. Would you agree that it would be silly to move to a 8000 if I don't care about 3D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim1126 View Post

ok so i can confirm that changing the model [pc6500] of the tv to pc8000 under the service menu does in fact give you the cinema smooth option, it also gives you cal-day and cal-night under picture settings but it does not give you the motion judder canceler though.

that might help you decide - i'm thinking of 6500 as well, but waiting for the costco near me to carry it
Alkyen is offline  
post #17 of 640 Old 05-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Advanced Member
 
mattldm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 538
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkyen View Post

that might help you decide - i'm thinking of 6500 as well, but waiting for the costco near me to carry it

costco has the 6400 not the 6500.
They are Very similar though, in fact im not sure what the differences actually are!? According to samsung's website the 6400 is 2.8" thick and the 6500 is 1.4"... However the Costco by me has the 6400 on display and it is in fact 1.4" thick!

Good job Samsung, incorrect info on your website!
mattldm is offline  
post #18 of 640 Old 05-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Senior Member
 
PoorGuySansTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi All,

I am wondering how much room there is for a center channel speaker in front of these TVs. Could someone help me out with 2 measurements?
1) Table top to the bottom of bezel
2) Table top to the bottom of screen

Thanks!
PoorGuySansTV is offline  
post #19 of 640 Old 05-14-2010, 05:31 AM
Member
 
jonathan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorguysanstv View Post

hi all,

i am wondering how much room there is for a center channel speaker in front of these tvs. Could someone help me out with 2 measurements?
1) table top to the bottom of bezel
2) table top to the bottom of screen

thanks!

1) 3"
2) 2"
jonathan22 is offline  
post #20 of 640 Old 05-14-2010, 06:13 AM
Member
 
jonathan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My PN58C6500 is going back for a replacement of the same model. Directional buzz was too much for me to handle. I've got my fingers crossed that mine was simply defective.
jonathan22 is offline  
post #21 of 640 Old 05-14-2010, 06:14 AM
Newbie
 
armandp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunuku View Post

Pretty annoyed that the 6500 lacks Cinema Smooth. Would you agree that it would be silly to move to a 8000 if I don't care about 3D?

Hi, i'm currently looking for answers about the missing cinema smooth option and i've contacted samsung about it. You can read about it herehere.

What i find strange is that people who upgraded to the C8000 using the service menu get the option and that it seems to make a difference when activated, on the other hand a samsung rep is saying it's there and should automatically work when 24p is detected without any hint in the menu (and option to either turn it on or off).

Also looking at the product specs on the samsung site itself the C6500 is advertised with the Cinema Smooth feature.

What i expect is that if Cinema Smooth (as an toggable setting using the correct input mode) is available on a "C6500 as C8000" it should be available on the normal C6500 firmware and Samsung needs update it.
armandp is offline  
post #22 of 640 Old 05-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Member
 
bcg27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 121
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Are there any black level measurements for the c6500? Are they expected to be the same as the c7000?
bcg27 is offline  
post #23 of 640 Old 05-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Senior Member
 
PoorGuySansTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorGuySansTV View Post

Hi All,

I am wondering how much room there is for a center channel speaker in front of these TVs. Could someone help me out with 2 measurements?
1) Table top to the bottom of bezel
2) Table top to the bottom of screen

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan22 View Post

1) 3"
2) 2"

Yikes! That's tiny! Looks like I will need a riser for the TV then. Thanks for this.
PoorGuySansTV is offline  
post #24 of 640 Old 05-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Member
 
jonathan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorGuySansTV View Post

Yikes! That's tiny! Looks like I will need a riser for the TV then. Thanks for this.

No problem. I had the same dilemma and ended up placing the speaker on a shelf above the tv and angled downwards.
jonathan22 is offline  
post #25 of 640 Old 05-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Newbie
 
LJC7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan22 View Post

My PN58C6500 is going back for a replacement of the same model. Directional buzz was too much for me to handle. I've got my fingers crossed that mine was simply defective.

I got a buzzer as well, let us know if your replacement is any better. I am swapping mine for a new one on Tuesday or Wednesday.

My buzzing PN58C6400/6500 video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr75qrsSbMw
LJC7 is offline  
post #26 of 640 Old 05-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Senior Member
 
PoorGuySansTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by armandp View Post

Hi, i'm currently looking for answers about the missing cinema smooth option and i've contacted samsung about it. You can read about it herehere.

What i find strange is that people who upgraded to the C8000 using the service menu get the option and that it seems to make a difference when activated, on the other hand a samsung rep is saying it's there and should automatically work when 24p is detected without any hint in the menu (and option to either turn it on or off).

This should be easy to test. Find a scene with judder-related artifacts and play it with your BD player set to both 24p mode and 3:2 pulldown mode and see if you see a difference on the TV
PoorGuySansTV is offline  
post #27 of 640 Old 05-14-2010, 10:57 PM
meg
Newbie
 
meg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The price of PN58B860 and PN58C6500 are about teh saem. Anyone seen s direct comparison between in terms of picture quality?
meg is offline  
post #28 of 640 Old 05-16-2010, 06:33 AM
Newbie
 
jcgrant1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just got the 6400 recently and had about a week to play around with it so far. First of all I should probably note that the 6400 and 6500 are the same I think (likely the same tv with different model numbers assigned to different retailers). I bought the 6400 at a nationwide chain in Canada however noticed that Costco sells the 6500 rather than the 6400 here in Canada. The 6400 much like the 6500 is 1.4 inches deep which contradicts SAMSUNG's website.

I chose this tv over the B850 and B650 which seemed to fail in comparison to the C6400 when all three were viewed at a particular retailer. Don't get me wrong the B850 and B650 were nice but not quite like the C6400.

Also I should note that the I didn't go with the 7000 or 8000 models as I am not a fan of 3D at this point in time and have no kids to entertain with it.

First impressions :

1. Very impressive aesthetic (bezel/toc design).
2. Amazing black levels and contrast.
3. No burn in to speak of yet and I've been hard at leaving certain channels on for periods of time to test it.
4. Great glare protection. I have three windows in my livingroom which let light in directly facing the television and still get minimal glare from the plasma screen. I have to say that this tv has better glare protection than my Sony lcd did.
5. Great PQ. The setting right out of the box were pretty decent. All I really had to do was change from dynamic to movie mode then decrease the warmth from warm 2 to standard which immediately gave an awesome picture. I'll stick with these setting for a 100 hours or so then switch to something better if need be.

Overall, anyone buying the 6400 will not be dissappointed. Stop racking your brain about which model to buy and the pros and cons of each like I did. I spent hours after I ordered the 6400 reading posts from people listing pros and cons of each. I was so twisted that I thought that for sure I would have to return it for a variety of reasons like black levels, PQ, buzzing and whatnot. Don't listen to them, just buy it. You won't be disappointed.

Also, I'd like to address this buzzing issue that's been going around regarding Samsung plasma's. This is my 3rd Samsung plasma with no buzzing issues. I'm not really sure what to make of all of this. I've probably seen 50 Samsung plasma sets all 2009-2010 at a variety of different stores while shopping for mine. I tested everyone of them for buzz and never heard anything. All I heard from those sets and mine is a light hum from the internal systems (likely a fan). At home I do notice a directional tendancy for this hum only when sitting directly infront of the tv at approximately eye level. You don't really hear this anywhere else in the room. Also, you only hear this hum with no volume. When I turn the volume up even minimally you can't hear the hum. Also, I've never owned a tv that didn't make some sort of noise. Most people should realize that anything you buy that needs to be plugged into a power source will make some sort of noise.

Hope this helps................
jcgrant1 is offline  
post #29 of 640 Old 05-16-2010, 06:37 AM
Senior Member
 
PoorGuySansTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgrant1 View Post

Just got the 6400 recently and had about a week to play around with it so far. First of all I should probably note that the 6400 and 6500 are the same I think (likely the same tv with different model numbers assigned to different retailers). I bought the 6400 at a nationwide chain in Canada however noticed that Costco sells the 6500 rather than the 6400 here in Canada. The 6400 much like the 6500 is 1.4 inches deep which contradicts SAMSUNG's website.

I chose this tv over the B850 and B650 which seemed to fail in comparison to the C6400 when all three were viewed at a particular retailer. Don't get me wrong the B850 and B650 were nice but not quite like the C6400.

Also I should note that the I didn't go with the 7000 or 8000 models as I am not a fan of 3D at this point in time and have no kids to entertain with it.

First impressions :

1. Very impressive aesthetic (bezel/toc design).
2. Amazing black levels and contrast.
3. No burn in to speak of yet and I've been hard at leaving certain channels on for periods of time to test it.
4. Great glare protection. I have three windows in my livingroom which let light in directly facing the television and still get minimal glare from the plasma screen. I have to say that this tv has better glare protection than my Sony lcd did.
5. Great PQ. The setting right out of the box were pretty decent. All I really had to do was change from dynamic to movie mode then decrease the warmth from warm 2 to standard which immediately gave an awesome picture. I'll stick with these setting for a 100 hours or so then switch to something better if need be.

Overall, anyone buying the 6400 will not be dissappointed. Stop racking your brain about which model to buy and the pros and cons of each like I did. I spent hours after I ordered the 6400 reading posts from people listing pros and cons of each. I was so twisted that I thought that for sure I would have to return it for a variety of reasons like black levels, PQ, buzzing and whatnot. Don't listen to them, just buy it. You won't be disappointed.

Also, I'd like to address this buzzing issue that's been going around regarding Samsung plasma's. This is my 3rd Samsung plasma with no buzzing issues. I'm not really sure what to make of all of this. I've probably seen 50 Samsung plasma sets all 2009-2010 at a variety of different stores while shopping for mine. I tested everyone of them for buzz and never heard anything. All I heard from those sets and mine is a light hum from the internal systems (likely a fan). At home I do notice a directional tendancy for this hum only when sitting directly infront of the tv at approximately eye level. You don't really hear this anywhere else in the room. Also, you only hear this hum with no volume. When I turn the volume up even minimally you can't hear the hum. Also, I've never owned a tv that didn't make some sort of noise. Most people should realize that anything you buy that needs to be plugged into a power source will make some sort of noise.

Hope this helps................

Thanks for the review! I might have to swing over to Costco today and see if they have any C6400/C6500s. Nothing on the US website tho.
PoorGuySansTV is offline  
post #30 of 640 Old 05-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Member
 
ThanewGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi, I plan on returning my c550 and get the c6500, since that is the only one available locally. I know c6500 has crystal full HD engine, but does that really help improve picture quality,clarity,colors,etc. and make a noticeable difference? Lets say I do get the c6500, will I see some real improvements in terms of picture quality. The c6500 costs about almost $400 compared to the c550, but will it really be worth the money. I am very nervous in returning the c550, getting the c6500, and end up seeing that picture quality is almost the same, which is why I need help from all of you. I will appreciate it.
Thank you.
ThanewGuy is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn50c6500 50 Inch 1080p Plasma Hdtv Black
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off