Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Twin Cities, MN
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, I received notification of my $90 coming back, but how do I get it before 60 days? Thanks.
Never mind. I guess I do have to wait 60 days.
A quick search on Bing brought this up:
What does it mean when my Bing cashback is pending, available, in process, rewarded, or canceled?
If your cashback savings is
* Pending Depending on the store, we wait up to 60 days after your purchase for possible returns, and then you can request your cashback reward. Some stores have a longer period of 90 days.
* Available Your cashback purchases are no longer pending. You can request your cashback reward when your available cashback is at least $5.
* In process We're processing your request for your cashback reward, which you will receive about 7 to 21 days after requesting it.
* Rewarded We have deposited or sent the requested cashback reward.
* Canceled The store notified us that the purchase has been returned, exchanged, canceled, or is ineligible per the Microsoft Service Agreement.