On my Panasonic V10 there is a green banding/line I cant seem to get rid of. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-23-2010, 03:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I always see it on my fat 60GB ps3 on the XMB menu or sometimes on white screens. It looks like green banding in some scenes or a green horizontial line on my xmb. It is also, ALWAYS stationary and doesnt scroll up and down the screen so I dont believe its a ground loop though I have had that problem with a green scrolling bar on my previous tv. But was fixed with an two prong ac adapter(i think thats what its called).

It was also very apparent on dark scenes on samurai champloo on blu ray. I also believe I see it on other sources too like TV or XBOX but im not too considering I barely watch cable or use my xbox.

No matter what settings I use I cant seem to get rid of it. I dont know if it's my PS3 or my TV. I have been trying for months but no luck. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have uploaded an image of my tv.

You can clearly see the green ring on the bottom of the screen. The right of the screen appears to be only a reflection.

Is it my ps3? or is the settings on my television? Any help is greatly needed.
LL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-24-2010, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
anybody? Bump for help.

I notice it happen on all of my other consoles as well, could it be an electric interference?
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page