Join Date: Jul 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1. In order to check the number of hours, you need to enter the service menu (SM). To do this, hold the Vol– button on the TV
itself. While holding this, press INFO on the remote three times. Continue holding Vol–. The blue service menu should
2. Press 2 on the TV remote.
3. Press OK on the TV remote.
4. Press the down arrow (▼) on the TV remote until you highlight “PTCT”
5. Press the right arrow (►) on the TV remote.
6. Hold MUTE on the TV remote for three seconds. The number of hours and minutes will appear.
7. To exit, hold the power button on the TV until the set turns off.
Hi all, I have about 30 hours on my 42" GT25. I have been trying peoples settings on here and for some reason they all just seem way too dark and the colors are not looking as sweet as THX mode. I am in a fairly bright room with sun coming in...the settings that I am using are on custom and they are looking pretty sweet....but way off compared to others who have posted settings...does this matter:
Picture Mode: Custom
Color Temp: Normal
Color mgmt: off
xv color: off
Video NR: Medium
Blur Reduction: On
Panel Brightness: Mid
Black Level: Light
sometimes I use THX but I may stick with these settings for a while