.. my 1150hd manual, which is similar to 950 states M8 screw. Unsure how corrolates to standard screw, but was included in mount kit (Peerless).
note: actually, model 950 is pictured in my *.pdf manual (download).
add: probably available from HD, Lowe's or Ace Hardware.
• Be sure to use four or more mounting holes symmetrical to the vertical and horizontal median lines.
• Use M8 screws, which go 12 mm to 18 mm (0.5 inches to 0.7 inches) in depth from the mounting surface of the plasma display. See
the side view above.
• Be careful not to block the ventilation opening at the rear of the plasma display.
• Be sure to install the plasma display on a flat surface because it contains glass.
• The screw holes other than the above are to be used only for the specified products. Never use them for mounting non-specified