post #4471 of 5101 Old 02-12-2012, 12:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSN View Post

Anyone know if there is a fix for a border of unused pixels around the primary image? There is a row of inactive pixels about four deep across the top and along the left side of the screen on my 64d8000. Can I shift the image through the service menu?

Oh, and I also noticed the brightness pop issue while watching How to Train Your Dragon to test my calibration. I will be contacting Samsung for the USB update to fix it.

This is really frustrating... I really want to like this tv, but it seems like it has so many issues. The image looks great, but the increasing number of problems are making me worry about the long term quality of this set.

Argh...

RSN

Sounds like pixel shift is on. Also there is a fix for the brightness pops see the fbr fix thread.

Xbox One Gamertag = The Barbeerian

PS4 PSNID = The-Barbeerian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4472 of 5101 Old 02-12-2012, 12:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 741
Quote:

Anyone know if there is a fix for a border of unused pixels around the primary image? There is a row of inactive pixels about four deep across the top and along the left side of the screen on my 64d8000. Can I shift the image through the service menu?

RSN

Just checking, it's not your pixel shift being on?

post #4473 of 5101 Old 02-12-2012, 01:43 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, we talked with Amazon, and they are offering $308.00 off the $1540 we paid for it. So for $1232 we'd be getting a PN59D8000 with no stand, cosmetically perfect, 750 hours used, with two lines and an ESPN logo slightly visible on white screens.

What would you do? I'm having a hard time making up my mind.
post #4474 of 5101 Old 02-12-2012, 01:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orphaze View Post

Well, we talked with Amazon, and they are offering $308.00 off the $1540 we paid for it. So for $1232 we'd be getting a PN59D8000 with no stand, cosmetically perfect, 750 hours used, with two lines and an ESPN logo slightly visible on white screens.

I couldn't keep it.

Except, of course, in paranoid delusions for those that believe.
post #4475 of 5101 Old 02-12-2012, 02:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The burn in is a deal breaker.

post #4476 of 5101 Old 02-12-2012, 02:22 PM
RSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinthehd View Post

Just checking, it's not your pixel shift being on?

It is, but would that shift the entire image that much? I thought that was more a localized shift of static images on the screen. There is a black border all across the top and left sides four or five pixels deep. Is that how pixel shift works?
post #4477 of 5101 Old 02-12-2012, 02:23 PM
RSN

Quote:

That burn in would be a deal breaker for me at any price.
post #4478 of 5101 Old 02-12-2012, 03:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

It is, but would that shift the entire image that much? I thought that was more a localized shift of static images on the screen. There is a black border all across the top and left sides four or five pixels deep. Is that how pixel shift works?

Yes, and you can vary it somewhat, go to system on the menu, then to screen burn protection and select pixel shift.

post #4479 of 5101 Old 02-12-2012, 03:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:

Yeap

No subwoofer I've heard has been able to produce the bass I've experienced in the Corps!

Must..stop...buying...every bluray release...
post #4480 of 5101 Old 02-12-2012, 03:56 PM
RSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinthehd View Post

Yes, and you can vary it somewhat, go to system on the menu, then to screen burn protection and select pixel shift.

Great, thanks. I think she'll be staying. The only chronic issue I can identify is the buzzing and that is intermittent, directional and relatively bearable. My wife was pushing to go to the Sony 60 NX LED set instead, but I think this is just a better set overall despite the buzz.

RSN
post #4481 of 5101 Old 02-13-2012, 04:40 AM

Quote:

I am on my second 64d8000 after the first one suffered from a louder than acceptable buzz problem. The new one is better, there's still a buzz, but it is much quieter. So I now have a new issue that I've researched on the forums, but wanted to run by other PNxxD8000 owners - greenish dot crawl/dithering in dark areas. Pure blacks are dither-free but any grey or brown areas seem to be rife with dithering when viewed close-up. It appears in both sources that I primarily use - my DirectTv receiver and my Oppo 93. It is not affected by changing the cell light, brightness or contrast levels.

Now I know I will never notice it from my seating position, but I have seen two schools of thought on dithering on plasma sets on the forums - one its normal and just a byproduct of the technology and another that claims it could be a problem with the panel and a sign that it is defective.

I am new to the whole plasma tech having had a Samsung DLP for the last 6 years, so I apologize if this seems to be a basic question, but I want to make sure that if this is an issue, I get it resolved before my 30-day exchange window closes.

So, is this a problem or is it just normal? Will I be able to reduce it with proper calibration after the break-in period? Are there any tips or tricks anyone can offer to help reduce it?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

RSN

How do you like the oppo 93 with this tv??
post #4482 of 5101 Old 02-13-2012, 07:15 AM
RSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbm30 View Post

How do you like the oppo 93 with this tv??

Love it. The blu ray image is what you would expect, it's when you put a standard def DVD in that you see it's video processing chops. Add to it all the various format support and this is an outstanding unit.
post #4483 of 5101 Old 02-13-2012, 08:19 AM

Hello all,

I'm going to be the new owner of a PN59D8000 next week when it gets delivered to me and I have a question or 2.

I'm coming from a Samsung DLP 61in TV whose color wheel was starting to go which is what facilitated the purchase of a new TV. I chose plasma over LED/LCD due to the obvious price difference vs. size differential between the two and the idea of many people I know preferring plasma over LED/LCD. I like the pictures on both but just had to go with what I could afford because I wanted to stay around my size.

I tried to go over the first few pages or 2 to find some general information. What should I be doing/checking for when I first get the TV setup? Should I run something to calibrate it or test it? Concerned with firmware or something along those lines? This "buzzing" I've seen a bit from posters, what exactly is it?

Any insight or help would be useful tough to read through 150 pages with not a lot of time. Like a new user guide or some tips I should be made aware of

Appreciate the wealth of knowledge many of you have and the willingness to help so anything I see will definitely use.
post #4484 of 5101 Old 02-13-2012, 06:11 PM

Just bought the Samsung UN55D8000 LED TV last week, after calibrating and watching movies, etc...not sure LED is for me. Very disappointed with the off angle viewing, gets extremely washed out and poor picture quality if you are not dead center in front of the tv. And the black levels seem to be iffy at best. I get these little light bleeds on both sides of the screen, like clouds coming off the edges of the screen on dark scenes.

I went back to BB where I bought the Samsung LED and looked at their Plasmas, and was pleasantly surprised, they looked much better in off angle viewing, and a very solid consistent picture, compared to the LED. And BB is having a crazy good sale right now, the 59" model for like $1800/$1900 and the 64" for like $2499, which $2500 was my budget.

Opinions wanted please.

P.S. I read that the 64" model has better blacks than the smaller 59" + 51" ? Is it a newer different panel tech ?
post #4485 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 07:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTeK View Post

...I tried to go over the first few pages or 2 to find some general information. What should I be doing/checking for when I first get the TV setup? Should I run something to calibrate it or test it? Concerned with firmware or something along those lines? This "buzzing" I've seen a bit from posters, what exactly is it?...

There have been some QC issues, so hopefully you have a good return policy in case something is not up to snuff. If possible, have the shipper wait while you make sure the panel is not physically damaged (a cracked panel is your biggest concern). If you plan to wall mount, I would at least first prop the panel against a wall and power it up. If you have a bad buzzer or are particularly sensitive to it (your hearing is a factor), you will know before wasting time with the mounting. You may get some initial buzz which will fade as the TV warms up, but there can be a residual high frequency buzzing that projects very directionally from the center of the panel. This is what bothers those of us with sensitive hearing. Unfortunately, you may not know if it will be a bother until you have it in the final position (room acoustics also play a role).

As far as calibration, I would try recommended D8000 settings from the calibration thread (you don't need to use the custom grayscale or color settings listed, but you can try them if you like):
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1333561

Personally, I would never go without a good calibration disc for a TV like this. There are a few out there, and they're easy to use (no equipment required). Spears and Munsil, Disney WOW, and the free AVSHD 709 are the most popular.

For firmware, I would highly recommend you first install the "fluctuating brightness" (FBr, aka "pop") firmware (1024.8 for the D8000). This comes from Samsung but is a beta version, so it may or may not fully install (no harm can be done though). If it fails and you are bothered by pops, there is a workaround to complete the install. Read about and download it here:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1389562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthdingo View Post

...I went back to BB where I bought the Samsung LED and looked at their Plasmas, and was pleasantly surprised, they looked much better in off angle viewing, and a very solid consistent picture, compared to the LED. And BB is having a crazy good sale right now, the 59" model for like $1800/$1900 and the 64" for like $2499, which $2500 was my budget.

Opinions wanted please.

P.S. I read that the 64" model has better blacks than the smaller 59" + 51" ? Is it a newer different panel tech ?

Welcome to plasma, those of us on a budget who put image quality first would never buy an LCD. Plasmas are sort of like giant CRTs, so off angle viewing is never a problem. The 51" has slightly lighter blacks (higher MLL) compared with the 59" and 64" models (which are similar).
post #4486 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 10:06 AM

Advid, thanks for the input

Will I be disappointed in the Plasma's lack of vibrant colors, because watching Pixar movies with my daughter the colors just pop off the screen, and the detail is extremely sharp and clear. Does the Plasma at least give that same crisp and detailed image ?

And what about the dreaded burn in ? I read about that and scares me.

And that Plasma screens are very fragile, and can break easily ?
post #4487 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 12:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Will I be disappointed in the Plasma's lack of vibrant colors, because watching Pixar movies with my daughter the colors just pop off the screen, and the detail is extremely sharp and clear. Does the Plasma at least give that same crisp and detailed image ?

I think for CGI I prefer plasma, still very vibrant and colorful.

Quote:

Depends on what your viewing habits are. Overall, the D series seems to resist IR and burn very well, but there are mixed reports (and possibly some sets that are inherently more resistant than others).

Quote:

Probably similar to an LCD since they both contain sheets of glass, but it will depend on the design. I don't think the plasma screen is particularly fragile, but I'm not sure how they compare.
post #4488 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 02:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Advid, thanks for the input

Pixar movies look great on mine, perhaps not the whites you have on an LCD set, but much better blacks, especially in dark viewing. Think of the plasma as an excellent film medium.

Just don't leave static images on the set and generally you're fine as far as IR goes, altho some have reported IR with minimal use of static images (ESPN is especially bad apparently with their red static stuff for some...ESPN killed the old RPTV my roommate had but he just left it on there all the time, too).

Don't throw stuff at the screen or drop the set while installing it and I'd say you'll be fine. For those with kids that insist on throwing stuff, or slippery fingered Wii users, there are some sets with tougher glass...

post #4489 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 07:39 PM

I am so leaning towards getting a Plasma now, and exchange my new LED.

Just watched the Blackhawks game on my 55D8000 LED I bought last Thursday, ( frigging Hawks lose again ) And maybe I just got a bad TV, but the colors just look washed out sometimes, unless I sit dead nuts straight center it looks really great, but just move one seat cushion to the left or right, and the colors drop off a little bit, and if you sit on a 45 degree angle from the TV, it is a dramatic drop in picture quality, colors looking washed out or cloudy almost.

And on dark HDTV scenes I see these jets of light colors coming out of the sides of the screen or light cloudy look coming off the outside bezels. Not happy with this after spending a couple grand on a new TV. My old Sony LCD that died last month was 6yrs old, and I swear the picture on this Samsung LED only looks slightly better on HDTV.

But I will say this, BluRay movies do look incredible on this tv, very high quality detail, excellent picture on BluRay. But again only if watched from dead center.
post #4490 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 07:57 PM

For people who have this set, especially those who bought one more recently, IS IT WORTH GETTING LONG TERM? The next set I buy NEEDS to last me 5 years. I know it doesn't always work out that way, but durability is huge.

I have followed this thread since its inception, since before I had money to buy a new TV. Now that I have it I cant pull the trigger in fear of getting a buzzing set, dont want a LED because seems like the plasma picture is better overall.

Please, someone lead me in the right direction. Are the more recent sets more or less prone to the issues like buzzing and pealing? Is pealing still an issue at all? I'd love to talk to someone through PM if possible. Thanks for any responses.

Please respond.
post #4491 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 08:30 PM

I would like an answer as well, good question Greg
post #4492 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 09:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I am so leaning towards getting a Plasma now, and exchange my new LED.

Just watched the Blackhawks game on my 55D8000 LED I bought last Thursday, ( frigging Hawks lose again ) And maybe I just got a bad TV, but the colors just look washed out sometimes, unless I sit dead nuts straight center it looks really great, but just move one seat cushion to the left or right, and the colors drop off a little bit, and if you sit on a 45 degree angle from the TV, it is a dramatic drop in picture quality, colors looking washed out or cloudy almost.

And on dark HDTV scenes I see these jets of light colors coming out of the sides of the screen or light cloudy look coming off the outside bezels. Not happy with this after spending a couple grand on a new TV. My old Sony LCD that died last month was 6yrs old, and I swear the picture on this Samsung LED only looks slightly better on HDTV.

But I will say this, BluRay movies do look incredible on this tv, very high quality detail, excellent picture on BluRay. But again only if watched from dead center.

I first tried a UN60C6300 last spring. The flashlighting and clouding when watching dark scenes in a dark room finally got to me. I tried to accept it but just couldn't as watching films in a darkened room is something I look forward to.

Exchanged for the PN59D8000 instead and maybe I'm lucky but I've got a terrific set...no peeling, no buzzing, no brightness pops, no issues. Don't like the stand much, would rather have the pedestal stand that C6300 had. Terrific pic and I've not fully calibrated it yet (but got a kit recently so am going to give it a shot).

Now a lot of people aren't crazy about the whites not being as bright/pure as on an LCD and while I can see what they mean, it doesn't bug me, the whites are just fine for me; it's partly just the nature of plasma (look up the subject of producing whites on a plasma). I'm watching a special on wolverines with plenty of ice and snow and it doesn't bug me at all, but for you perhaps the hockey watching thing might be a consideration. I grew up in Oak Park, we were big Blackhawk fans; one of our friends' dads was their equipment manager so sometimes we'd get stuff I don't watch it though, played some, gave up skating when I moved out to California.

Overall I just like the film experience on this set. Some bike races and nfl for sports, and it's fine. Better motion handling than the LCD had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzzy22 View Post

For people who have this set, especially those who bought one more recently, IS IT WORTH GETTING LONG TERM? The next set I buy NEEDS to last me 5 years. I know it doesn't always work out that way, but durability is huge.

I have followed this thread since its inception, since before I had money to buy a new TV. Now that I have it I cant pull the trigger in fear of getting a buzzing set, dont want a LED because seems like the plasma picture is better overall.

Please, someone lead me in the right direction. Are the more recent sets more or less prone to the issues like buzzing and pealing? Is pealing still an issue at all? I'd love to talk to someone through PM if possible. Thanks for any responses.

Please respond.

Can't make your mind up but who knows what technology might be available in 5 years. Maybe OLEDs will get big and cheap, maybe not. Maybe an affordable 4k projector. As far as providing a great pic for 5 years that I'm not worried about. Upgraditis is what I fear. As for getting one with an issue, buy from someone with a good return policy that works for you, and get the warranty if you're worried.

post #4493 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 09:43 PM

I bought my D8000 in late December from a local HT Dealer In Illinois that my buddy works at called " The Little Guys" primarily from their reccomendation and the fact that my Pops owns the exact same set and he bought his in November.

I took possession last Tuesday after putting off the delivery until my basement was further along etc....I mounted it on the wall with a Sanus articulating mount that my wife doesn't really like because she prefers a wall hugger.

The build date was May which had me concerned but it doesn't appear that it was returned and the guys I bought it from have an excellent reputation for their Home Theater equipment and installs so I am not too worried.

I currently have two LCD's upstairs that display a really good picture including a Sammy 52A650LCD that displays a beautiful picture, so I was a little reluctant to purchase a Plasma with it's recent issues etc..

Anyway, I powered her up and immediately the picture quality stood out as amazing! I have a 25' HDMI cable from Blue Jeans Cable running from my MA Rack under the stairs to the wall where the Sammy is mounted. I have a separate HDMI cable from Monoprice that I use for Blu-Ray and the movies Dark Knight, The Matrix, and The Patriot looked totally amazing. I am not used to blacks being so black! I toyed with various settings from the D8000 calibration thread not settling on any one user's setting but adjusting to my taste.

I have not seen any FB issues and I downloaded FW 1024 (latest)? I have looked for them and a couple times I saw something that may have been something else but I don't know for sure. There are a couple scenes in "Gladitor" that are suspicious but nothing that is a deal breaker at this point. Whites are solid and complete but overall not as bright and saturated as LCD.

I wish I had more calibrating reference for Relax/Dynamic modes even-though these modes are regarded as novice/consumer grade viewing. I like relax for sports and possiblly dynamic for same if I had more access to adjustments etc. Movie is just beautiful with either Cue or HDTV's settings but if you are coming from LCD/LED, you will find it a little dim until you get used to it.

I have not given the TV it's due diligence of a break in period but I have been careful to avoid aspect ratio's other than 16:9 until I am more familiar with the ins and outs of the set. I have seen absolutely no evidence of IR but again I have asked my kids to please refrain from playing PS3 or Xbox live until I better understand the ramifications of doing so.

I have seen little evidence of motion blur or trailing although I thought I saw something tonight during the Blackhawks game that reminded me of motion blur but who knows, it might have been something with the feed. I have Directv with the HR24-500 and I have noticed little evidence of issues with Black issues etc...

I am a little more annoyed with the amount of channels that display a constant static image (there are a lot) and it's something I never worried about with LCD. I don't want to be over paranoid about IR/Burn in but I want to stay aware of the possibilities and dangers of watching something potentially harmful.

There is a ever so slight buzzing but I have to be on top of the TV even hear it in the slightest. I don't have my surround speakers hooked up yet, so I am using the speakers from the TV and I can't hear any sort of buzz.

3D is nice and my kids like watching it especially the 2D to 3D and I do like the ESPN 3D that offers a different aspect to sports but it's really not necessary in my opinion.

My wife loves this TV too......so the WAF is definitely there if any of you guys are on the fence.

Sorry to be so winded. I hope this helps.

Brian
post #4494 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 10:01 PM

Thanks for the replies.

For the record I mainly watch ESPN/sports and play PS3 so I am very worried about burn in. Lets say I get the set and notice burn in, is it supposed to get better over time? How exactly do you guys go about running those anti burn in slides? Just pop a usb in overnight? That always confused me.

I am coming from LCD, LNT4061F (if I'm not mistaken) that I got I guess about 4-5 years ago and had $300 of repairs done on 2 years ago. Besides that, it has served its purpose but thats why I want to make sure my next set is more durable and wont flame out in 2 years.
post #4495 of 5101 Old 02-14-2012, 11:22 PM

Liked: 13
Just one question,I want to get the fbr firmware but I'm worried it will cause a loss in black level. Can anyone with the firmware confirm or debunk this rumor?
post #4496 of 5101 Old 02-15-2012, 04:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzzy22 View Post

Thanks for the replies.

For the record I mainly watch ESPN/sports and play PS3 so I am very worried about burn in. Lets say I get the set and notice burn in, is it supposed to get better over time? How exactly do you guys go about running those anti burn in slides? Just pop a usb in overnight? That always confused me.

I am coming from LCD, LNT4061F (if I'm not mistaken) that I got I guess about 4-5 years ago and had $300 of repairs done on 2 years ago. Besides that, it has served its purpose but thats why I want to make sure my next set is more durable and wont flame out in 2 years.

Just keep static images to a minimum for the first hundred hours or so. I also make hud items in games as translucent as possible. this is my second plasma. My other is a three year old panny. I've never had ir issues. most channels are just fine since the "bug" in the corner disappears now and then but channels with a constant banner like espn, nba network etc should not be kept on for long periods. Especially when the set is new. After a while you will be fine with any content.

No need to be paranoid. Just conscious.

post #4497 of 5101 Old 02-15-2012, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidHiker View Post

There have been some QC issues, so hopefully you have a good return policy in case something is not up to snuff. If possible, have the shipper wait while you make sure the panel is not physically damaged (a cracked panel is your biggest concern). If you plan to wall mount, I would at least first prop the panel against a wall and power it up. If you have a bad buzzer or are particularly sensitive to it (your hearing is a factor), you will know before wasting time with the mounting. You may get some initial buzz which will fade as the TV warms up, but there can be a residual high frequency buzzing that projects very directionally from the center of the panel. This is what bothers those of us with sensitive hearing. Unfortunately, you may not know if it will be a bother until you have it in the final position (room acoustics also play a role).

As far as calibration, I would try recommended D8000 settings from the calibration thread (you don't need to use the custom grayscale or color settings listed, but you can try them if you like):
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1333561

Personally, I would never go without a good calibration disc for a TV like this. There are a few out there, and they're easy to use (no equipment required). Spears and Munsil, Disney WOW, and the free AVSHD 709 are the most popular.

For firmware, I would highly recommend you first install the "fluctuating brightness" (FBr, aka "pop") firmware (1024.8 for the D8000). This comes from Samsung but is a beta version, so it may or may not fully install (no harm can be done though). If it fails and you are bothered by pops, there is a workaround to complete the install. Read about and download it here:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1389562

Thank you for all of this man. I noticed that firmware thread after I posted so will definitely look into that. Not wall mounting as I already have a TV stand from my DLP set. They are delivering on Monday and setting up the TV before leaving to make sure it works and is up to par(The wonders of Amazon shipping with white glove delivery). It is a brand new set so I'm hoping for no issues.

Where can I acquire one of those calibration discs? The AVSHD709 sounds like it comes from here and may be recommended.

Thanks again and I'll be looking forward to setting up this set, the DLP is really starting to go I see your from Jersey also, could potentially pay you for proper setup pending you live somewhat close
post #4498 of 5101 Old 02-15-2012, 11:30 AM
AVS Special Member

No problem. I'm in the northern half of NJ, around 135. These sets are relatively easy to do color and grayscale calibration, so I decided to invest some time and a little money ($100 for an eye-one display 2 colorimeter) to do it myself. The folks in the calibration forum have been very helpful (especially since the demise of my main board, which has completely screwed my factory calibration).

The calibration discs are available on Amazon. If you can manage to download and burn AVSHD, you will have most everything you need to do a complete calibration (calibration instructions are also posted there in PDF format):

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=948496

If you have any interest in the DIY route, you can see what's involved in the calibration for dummies guide (taught me most everything I know):

http://www.curtpalme.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10457
post #4499 of 5101 Old 02-15-2012, 12:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Any way to reduce the bleeding across white backgrounds? This is my last complaint.

Except, of course, in paranoid delusions for those that believe.
post #4500 of 5101 Old 02-15-2012, 04:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipoop2much View Post

Just one question,I want to get the fbr firmware but I'm worried it will cause a loss in black level. Can anyone with the firmware confirm or debunk this rumor?

There is absolutely positively no reason to be worried that the logic fbr firmware update will cause problems with the minimum black level.

I have heard of no such rumor. It must have been some misinformation that you read on the internet.

Larry
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn64d8000 64 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Plasma Tv 2011 Model , Samsung Pn51d8000 51 Inch 1080p 3d Ready Plasma Hdtv 2011 Model
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page