Official Samsung 2011 PNxxD550 Thread - Page 31 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #901 of 1920 Old 09-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Member
 
LXXIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey! I'd like to change my PN59D550's screen position (make the entire screen wider and longer to fit the actual screen) but the "Screen Position" menu is greyed out. help?
LXXIII is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #902 of 1920 Old 09-07-2011, 07:30 AM
Member
 
Gam3r 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well after all the issues I had at best buy I finally picked up my 51 yesterday. Started my break in slides, and loving it so far. I'm actually glad that it happened the way it did, because by taking home the temporary panasonic it made me sure that I wanted the Samsung PN51D550, and not the Panasonic TC-P50ST30. The panasonic just didn't have the features I was looking for for, mainly a usb media player that actually plays the files I try to play. The panasonic was just way to picky with file types. Plus no pc input, less hdmi ports, issues with brightness fluctuations on pre august builds, well you get the point.

He Loved Us Enough to Die For Us, Love Him Enough to Live For Him!
Gam3r 4 Life is offline  
post #903 of 1920 Old 09-07-2011, 07:48 PM
Advanced Member
 
mikek's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: chicago, IL USA
Posts: 535
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzspot View Post

I've searched, but cannot find the types of video files that are playable on this TV. Will it play AVCHD files from an SDcard reader or external hard drive? I've read where it can play mkv files, but nothing about AVCHD files. I have quite a few AVCHD files from my camcorder and camera that I'd like to play on this TV. Thanks!

It doesnt play AVCHD.

Supports: AVI, MKV, ASF, MP4, 3GPP, VRO, VOB, PS, TS
mikek is offline  
post #904 of 1920 Old 09-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Member
 
eeee87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
can anyone confirm if this model has an actual pc input? VGA

the 530 listed a pc input but it only has two hdmi and a component
eeee87 is offline  
post #905 of 1920 Old 09-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Newbie
 
boomer34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
First post here...but I have been reading through this thread and had to break down for some personal help...

I just bought the PN51D530A3F from Best Buy.

I am really struggling to get this tv looking decent. Right out of the box, the picture is very dark...and I know that everyone in here is posting their configuration for their 550...but honestly, I got this tv extremely cheap...with a friends business discount, which allowed me to get it, so I cant pay 1/3 of the tv price for a custom pro configuration...


Any insight for me....I got this tv to watch sports. that's it. 100% sports.


Thanks!
boomer34 is offline  
post #906 of 1920 Old 09-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Member
 
Gam3r 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeee87 View Post

can anyone confirm if this model has an actual pc input? VGA

the 530 listed a pc input but it only has two hdmi and a component

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer34 View Post

First post here...but I have been reading through this thread and had to break down for some personal help...

I just bought the PN51D530A3F from Best Buy.

I am really struggling to get this tv looking decent. Right out of the box, the picture is very dark...and I know that everyone in here is posting their configuration for their 550...but honestly, I got this tv extremely cheap...with a friends business discount, which allowed me to get it, so I cant pay 1/3 of the tv price for a custom pro configuration...


Any insight for me....I got this tv to watch sports. that's it. 100% sports.


Thanks!


Hey no offence guys. But I think youll get more help on your model here.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1342314
And what I do when Im thinking of getting a TV, but Im curious about features is I download the manual. Heres a link to a few of the 530's manuals here. http://www.samsung.com/ca/function/s...yword=pn51d530

He Loved Us Enough to Die For Us, Love Him Enough to Live For Him!
Gam3r 4 Life is offline  
post #907 of 1920 Old 09-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Member
 
OARevolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 107
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone know why the HDMI black level setting is greyed out sometimes? When I watch DVD or Blu rays its greyed out. Video games I can change from normal to low. When I watch cable I used to be able to change the setting but I just got a new cable box and its greyed out. I know it probably has something to do with the signal the tv is receiving. I don't think the option being greyed out is bad. In fact it probably is good in that the tv is getting a proper signal. I was just wondering, out of curiosity, what causes the function to be greyed out.
OARevolution is offline  
post #908 of 1920 Old 09-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Member
 
Gam3r 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ive wondered the same. Sometimes its even greyed out when I have no signal going to it at all.

He Loved Us Enough to Die For Us, Love Him Enough to Live For Him!
Gam3r 4 Life is offline  
post #909 of 1920 Old 09-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Member
 
Vcolassi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just curious if any of you guys crank your cell light down to zero for watching TV at night or before dozing off? I have found the TV runs alot cooler to the touch & it also does not make my room as "warm". I normally if watching something important will crank it up to around 16.

I have a 59" in my master bedroom currently for reference lol. Which i'm sure doesn't help But just curious.

On the flip side i love the TV. Have had it for a few months. Although it is not so good playing old NES games on lol. Holy Banding lol.
Vcolassi is offline  
post #910 of 1920 Old 09-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Newbie
 
Starchild1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I used the calibration settings from the Television Info review and I love the picture. Colors are vibrant and I see no problems with the balck levels in shadowy or dark scenes. Depending on what I'm watching (HBO, Encore HD etc) I sometimes find the picture to be a little dark. since I've only got about 20 hours on the tv, I'm not going to worry about that right now. If it still looks dark after 100 hours or so, I may bump the cell light up a little bit. After watching the available free 3D content provided by Time Warner, I was already to signup for the ESPN 3D channel to watch Monday night football. Further research found that ESPN wasn't planning to broadcast the NFL in 3D until 2014 so I'm going to hold off. I'll just have to wait until I get my Samsung 3D Blu-ray player to fully enjoy that feature. In any case, I 'm very pleased with the set and look forward to enjoying it!

Mike
Starchild1 is offline  
post #911 of 1920 Old 09-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Member
 
godson112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm I the only 1 who thinks that even with contrast and the cell light at 20 the picture brightness is dark and most of the time ok. I tried ignoring it but the whites seem gray alot. Tv is still one of the best I've had just wanted to know if there's a hack or some way to fix that n plz don't tell me to get a led tv because it's too bright I have ppl I know who have to watch the tv with shades lolz
godson112 is offline  
post #912 of 1920 Old 09-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Member
 
Vcolassi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starchild1 View Post

I used the calibration settings from the Television Info review and I love the picture. Colors are vibrant and I see no problems with the balck levels in shadowy or dark scenes. Depending on what I'm watching (HBO, Encore HD etc) I sometimes find the picture to be a little dark. since I've only got about 20 hours on the tv, I'm not going to worry about that right now. If it still looks dark after 100 hours or so, I may bump the cell light up a little bit. After watching the available free 3D content provided by Time Warner, I was already to signup for the ESPN 3D channel to watch Monday night football. Further research found that ESPN wasn't planning to broadcast the NFL in 3D until 2014 so I'm going to hold off. I'll just have to wait until I get my Samsung 3D Blu-ray player to fully enjoy that feature. In any case, I 'm very pleased with the set and look forward to enjoying it!

Mike

Are you using those settings for 3D as well? Just curious, seems like you are.
Vcolassi is offline  
post #913 of 1920 Old 09-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Newbie
 
Starchild1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcolassi View Post

Are you using those settings for 3D as well? Just curious, seems like you are.

I haven't procured my 3D Blu-ray player yet so I haven't crossed that bridge yet.

Mike
Starchild1 is offline  
post #914 of 1920 Old 09-14-2011, 08:42 AM
Newbie
 
Starchild1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by godson112 View Post

I'm I the only 1 who thinks that even with contrast and the cell light at 20 the picture brightness is dark and most of the time ok. I tried ignoring it but the whites seem gray alot. Tv is still one of the best I've had just wanted to know if there's a hack or some way to fix that n plz don't tell me to get a led tv because it's too bright I have ppl I know who have to watch the tv with shades lolz

I ended up bumping the cell light up to 20 and the brightness up to 66. I think the settings from Television Info assumed a Blu-ray level source and a dark room. I'm currently limited to a 1080i feed from my cable box so I don't know if a Blu-ray output @ 1080p and 24fps would be brighter. Never-the-less, I find the picture to be amazing!

On second thought, try bumping the contrast up to 100, cell light up to the 20 and adjust the brightness to taste in the mid-50s. That seems to give a pretty good picture.
Starchild1 is offline  
post #915 of 1920 Old 09-15-2011, 09:37 AM
Member
 
chaselo1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yay, got my Samsung PN51D550 on Tuesday. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Upgrade from a 2007 Phillips 47 Inch. I used the calibration settings from the hack thread, it all works! Picture is amazing. This is my first plasma, so I am kind of going easy (i think). I haven't ran any break in slides or anything, I'm thinking more along the lines of just breaking it in by just watching movies lol. I've only watched one letterbox movie (Thor), and directly after I saw a small little outline of the black bars, it went away in like 2 seconds after I put on a episode of the misfits. Otherwise I watched Avatar, District 9, and just video test material such as Hulk, Transformers etc. TV is fantastic. I want to watch some more movies but will the black letterbox thing have a big effect right now?

How do I view how many hours I have watched it. I have all settings set exactly like calibration. It's hard to buy a beautiful TV, and then not use it right for almost a month because of "break in"
chaselo1987 is offline  
post #916 of 1920 Old 09-15-2011, 09:50 AM
Member
 
Gam3r 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaselo1987 View Post
Yay, got my Samsung PN51D550 on Tuesday. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Upgrade from a 2007 Phillips 47 Inch. I used the calibration settings from the hack thread, it all works! Picture is amazing. This is my first plasma, so I am kind of going easy (i think). I haven't ran any break in slides or anything, I'm thinking more along the lines of jusit breaking it in by just watching movies lol. I've only watched one letterbox movie (Thor), and directly after I saw a small little outline of the black bars, it went away in like 2 seconds after I put on a episode of the misfits. Otherwise I watched Avatar, District 9, and just video test material such as Hulk, Transformers etc. TV is fantastic. I want to watch some more movies but will the black letterbox thing have a big effect right now?

How do I view how many hours I have watched it. I have all settings set exactly like calibration. It's hard to buy a beautiful TV, and then not use it right for almost a month because of "break in"
I personally recommend breaking it in. I just hit 100 hours using a combo of slides, scrolling, full screen content and tried to stay away from station logos that never go away, and video games with constant huds. Most websites recommendations that I have read said to try to use zoom or full screen if you can to avoid black bars. But samsung has great antiburn technology. I use pixel shift at 4/4/1, and a lot of the scrolling feature. If im going to pause something I use scroll rather than leaving an image. Takes only a couple seconds to activate, but wont work while using the usb media player.

PS: To check hours turn tv off, then press mute, 1, 8, 2, then power, then scroll to SVC, but just know that this will reset all pic settings so write them down if you need to.

He Loved Us Enough to Die For Us, Love Him Enough to Live For Him!
Gam3r 4 Life is offline  
post #917 of 1920 Old 09-16-2011, 08:39 AM
Member
 
Anthony70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: chicago
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony70 View Post

I have 2 HDMI devices.

HDMI 1(DVI) -AT&T U-Verse
HDMI 2 - Xbox 360

Did we ever figure why this message displays
"no signal check connected device's power, connection and source selection"

I have to disconnect the AT&T HDMI, and reconnect to get a picture.

BEST BUY had two different suggestions.

1) try a new HD 3D HDMI, which I was using, and have swapped and tried another. I still get this error message

2) Another Best Buy person said that there is a problem with AT&T U-Verse communicating with the Samsung TV

Is this a Samsung issue or an AT&T problem?



Anyone else experience this with their Samsung while using AT&T U-Verse?
Anthony70 is offline  
post #918 of 1920 Old 09-16-2011, 02:47 PM
Newbie
 
theleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi, I just got the pn51d550 last week, and my 3d glasses and hdmi just came in, so I went to try the 3D out with the Thor 3D blu-ray. I plugged the new cable in, and everything looked fine until the actual 3D Blu-ray started. It was in 3D, but the screen was extremely green tinted, and all of the blacks were green (like the black bars at the top and bottom were green). Is this a problem with my set or the HDMI?

I'm going to go ahead and send it back and try a different brand, but is this something that has been known to happen? Please, if anyone can help, I would appreciate it.
theleep is offline  
post #919 of 1920 Old 09-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Member
 
Gam3r 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by theleep View Post

Hi, I just got the pn51d550 last week, and my 3d glasses and hdmi just came in, so I went to try the 3D out with the Thor 3D blu-ray. I plugged the new cable in, and everything looked fine until the actual 3D Blu-ray started. It was in 3D, but the screen was extremely green tinted, and all of the blacks were green (like the black bars at the top and bottom were green). Is this a problem with my set or the HDMI?

I'm going to go ahead and send it back and try a different brand, but is this something that has been known to happen? Please, if anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

I assure you its not the brand. I have the same tv and 3d looks great. Have you tried a different HDMI cable?

He Loved Us Enough to Die For Us, Love Him Enough to Live For Him!
Gam3r 4 Life is offline  
post #920 of 1920 Old 09-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Frichard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 269
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I receive the TV today. The picture is really nice but I'm kind of tired of seeing myself! :-\\ The reflection on this unit is just awfull!

________________
Denon 3311CI
Martin Logan Motion 10 - Martin Logan Motion 8
Martin Logan Motion 4
Paradigm PW-2200
Samsung PN64D550
Epson 6500UB
Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ80U

Frichard is offline  
post #921 of 1920 Old 09-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Newbie
 
SpliF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the pn51d550. I went to upgrade the firmware via internet and it says it has the current version. Samsung site says it released the newest version on 8/31/11 version 1018.1. I bought my TV in July. Version showing on the set is 2011/03/22_001011

Can someone confirm for me if this is actually the current version? Or is my TV not recognizing the newest version online?

Thanks
SpliF is offline  
post #922 of 1920 Old 09-17-2011, 12:05 AM
Newbie
 
SpliF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony70 View Post

Anyone else experience this with their Samsung while using AT&T U-Verse?

I had the same problem when I first hooked it up. I also have Uverse. It has to do with the order and/or timing of the devices turning on. Once I plugged everything into my avr and programmed my harmony one it powers everything up with the correct order and timing.

I think it has to do with the uverse box being on before the tv gets turned on. Or vice versa. Because I also noticed when I power off my system the blue HD light on the HD cable box shuts off, and only comes on when I turn the tv on. My other tv, ln40b530(i think. its 40" sammy lcd from couple years ago) the blue HD light on box is always on, no matter if tv is on or not. and I never had the problem of not detecting the input devices with that tv.
SpliF is offline  
post #923 of 1920 Old 09-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Senior Member
 
Yoeddy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 335
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just updated my PN64D550 with the latest firmware via USB:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/do...PN64D550C1FXZA

Upgrade went smooth. I do have the Wifi Network USB adapter connected, but for whatever reason, I couldn't update via Wifi. The files may not be on the Samsung servers yet. At any rate, USB works fine.

Thanks,
Jason
Yoeddy1 is offline  
post #924 of 1920 Old 09-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Member
 
Gam3r 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpliF View Post

I have the pn51d550. I went to upgrade the firmware via internet and it says it has the current version. Samsung site says it released the newest version on 8/31/11 version 1018.1. I bought my TV in July. Version showing on the set is 2011/03/22_001011

Can someone confirm for me if this is actually the current version? Or is my TV not recognizing the newest version online?

Thanks

Same thing happened to me. So I placed the update on a flash drive and did it that way.

He Loved Us Enough to Die For Us, Love Him Enough to Live For Him!
Gam3r 4 Life is offline  
post #925 of 1920 Old 09-17-2011, 12:56 PM
Newbie
 
SpliF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gam3r 4 Life View Post

Same thing happened to me. So I placed the update on a flash drive and did it that way.

Cool, thanks for the reply. Exactly what I needed to know.
SpliF is offline  
post #926 of 1920 Old 09-17-2011, 07:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Yoeddy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 335
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm curious if this firmware update will help with brightness pops. I'll keep an eye out and report back.

Jason
Yoeddy1 is offline  
post #927 of 1920 Old 09-18-2011, 06:29 AM
Member
 
Gam3r 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoeddy1 View Post

I'm curious if this firmware update will help with brightness pops. I'll keep an eye out and report back.

Jason

You know I noticed a little of that for the first time recently, and I figured it was just the movie because I hadnt seen it before. FBR or (Fluctuating brightness) was one of the reasons I didnt get the Panasonic TC-50ST30. I hope it doesnt keep happening. Do you have the auto brightness (Eco Sensor) turned off in the eco settings? It will adjust the brightness like that sometimes, so I always keep it off.

Heres an entire thread about that exact thing. Im reading it now.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1328762

He Loved Us Enough to Die For Us, Love Him Enough to Live For Him!
Gam3r 4 Life is offline  
post #928 of 1920 Old 09-18-2011, 09:05 AM
Member
 
Gam3r 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just a heads up to anyone that bought the PN51D550 and 2 pairs of glasses from Best buy for 999.99 within the last 30 days. It just went on same for 899.99 so you can take your receipt there and get 100 cash back. Im going later today.

Update: just got back from best buy, got the 100 bucks back, constantly checking weekly ads and prices paif off this time.

He Loved Us Enough to Die For Us, Love Him Enough to Live For Him!
Gam3r 4 Life is offline  
post #929 of 1920 Old 09-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Newbie
 
Starchild1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gam3r 4 Life View Post

Just a heads up to anyone that bought the PN51D550 and 2 pairs of glasses from Best buy for 999.99 within the last 30 days. It just went on same for 899.99 so you can take your receipt there and get 100 cash back. Im going later today.

Update: just got back from best buy, got the 100 bucks back, constantly checking weekly ads and prices paif off this time.

I took delivery of my set from Sears on September 7th and they only have a 14 day price match but I actually paid for the unit on 8/31. I'll try them tomorrow to see if they'll honor the agreement or split pairs between when I paid for it and took delivery. Thanks for the heads up!

Mike
Starchild1 is offline  
post #930 of 1920 Old 09-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Member
 
Gam3r 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starchild1 View Post

I took delivery of my set from Sears on September 7th and they only have a 14 day price match but I actually paid for the unit on 8/31. I'll try them tomorrow to see if they'll honor the agreement or split pairs between when I paid for it and took delivery. Thanks for the heads up!

Mike

If your still within the return period all you have to say is that if they wont honor the price match youll just return the set and rebuy it. Usually that works, even if you dont really want to go through the hassle of the return.

He Loved Us Enough to Die For Us, Love Him Enough to Live For Him!
Gam3r 4 Life is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung , Displays , Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn51d550 51 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv 3d Kit , Samsung Pn59d550 59 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off