I just received my brand new LG 60PZ950 connected to a brand new Onkyo TX-NR905 amplifier and a LG br670 bluray player. (the LG tv has 1 ag250 3d Glass included together with the magic remote). I also have 2 extra ag250 3D glasses. Unfortunately the 3D glasses ar too big for my daughter and it seems that you cannot get the LG AG230 3d glasses anywhere.
I have paid 2199 euros for the TV. I am still looking into some things but I really got some annoying stuff
1) LG apps or login is not available in The Netherlands (yet?). Allthough a message says that LG apps should work
2) you cannot turn on 3D mode when you enter the "gui" (the home button). This way it is impossible to stream 3D mkv movies using DLNA or the Plex client and use the 3D button!!!. (I am real bummed about this)
3) When I connect an USB disk with the same 3D mkv movies to the tv I get an audio codec error. So it plays the movies but no audio. Kill me, whats going on here. This works perfect for Samsung TV's and it shows images and gives audio during dlna/plex
4) It seems that ARC (audio return channel) does not have any have effect (also enabled on the Onky)
5) Cant find a way to order my channels or only show my HD channels only
Maybe you guys have any ideas?
Besides that, I can really game on my xbox360 without sitting 2 meters in front of my tv
The tv is also very fast.
Also 1 day the tv made sure that my complete network traffic in my house was messed up so I gave the tv a static ip.
hm strange I do have internet, but it it does not the dlna now (It did yesterday, may synology ds1010+ is not asleep, content was available on my phone)