Official Panasonic 2011 TC-PxxVT30 Series Thread Discussion Thread [No Price Talk] - Page 160 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #4771 of 6439 Old 01-02-2012, 06:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
It just refers to 4:3, pillarbox. I just zoom in to fill the screen during the first 150 hours. After that letterbox is fine. I've never had IR on my VT30, 42G25 or 58S2 with a fair amount of letterbox.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4772 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 01:33 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam65 View Post

Okay started running the break in slides, top left hand corner I notice a pixel that flickers on some of the slides. You have to be real close to notice it as you step back it becomes harder to notice. Is this a concern? Is it a dead pixel? Should I consider on returning the tv?

It's not a warranty issue, and it sounds like it's sticking rather than being dead. If so, your pixel may clear up on it's own.

When our plasma was delivered four years ago I checked it for dead or stuck pixels. There was one, but a short while later it became unstuck. I never checked the display from short range again.

Most people don't seem to care about things they can't see, but others find that hard to do. If you have an exchange option then it's possible to trade for another display. I'd to that on the basis of over all quality, not just one or a small number of pixels. In general, a dead or stuck pixel doesn't mean that they are going to continue to go bad.
post #4773 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 01:36 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by terzaghi View Post

Does the manual tell you not to watch movies in letterbox too?

You can use zoom for a couple of hundred hours, and then mix up what you watch. I've been watching black bars with movies for four years without problems. I was careful for the first 500 hours. That was probably excessive.
post #4774 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 01:38 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by petetherock View Post

Anyone has an idea on when the replacement is due?
VT 40?

CES is next week. That's when many announcements are made.
post #4775 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsore View Post

The flicker issue is really a downer for me too. I have posted on here about it before, and nobody either notices it on their set, or cares too much about it...
...What I find funny about the flicker issue is that everyone constantly talks about the black levels of this TV, and while they are really great, it is the bright scenes that are the worst. The white level on this set flickers like a 48hz signal for some reason. I have had two ISF calibrations as well, and although it helped, the flicker problem is very distracting for me.

Yes, I certainly agree here. No bright scene can be considered as calm or relaxing for my eyes.

But what I found worst is the rainbow effects. Tried to watch a movie with subtitles yesterday. The fast flicking between the white subtitles and the movie always yielded the same yellow flashes.

To see what I'm talking about, check out the pictures in this forum:
http://www.component.se/forum/index.php?showtopic=11544

Basically the guy there has made two different test pictures and sweeps with a camera over the set while he's taking a photo. The images shows the yellow trails due to the faster blue phosphor very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvision7m View Post

Wow, it really sucks that you've had such a poor experience with your set.

I gotta say, although I've been lucky enough to not have experienced most of the problems others, yourself included, have had and posted in this thread, its a complete bummer reading about how many and how varied the issues this set has are.

The sad part is that I don't think that my set is poor. I think this is "normal" for this set. I have sensitive eyes and can hear bad fan control from far away. Too bad for me I guess.

Quote:

I have noticed minor flickering in certain scenes and certain situations but they're few and far between. Overall picture quality has often been awesome and at times even breathtaking with some scenes but I have noticed its not always been perfect. I've seen some minor line bleed and that minor flickering you stated. At these prices and with today's technology, all these televisions should just be better. Period.

Yes, the picture quality is great, but sadly it's not nice or calm to look at.
post #4776 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 03:03 AM

Quote:

The flicker issue is really a downer for me too. I have posted on here about it before, and nobody either notices it on their set, or cares too much about it. When comparing to the Samsung equivalent I see much less flicker, but have had really bad experiences with the Samsung quality control in the past. I also have a 55 inch Samsung LED in another room that is incredible when viewed straight on, but even a couple of feet to one side or the other and the picture goes downhill fast. I think this is just something I'll deal with until OLED technology gets out there in a few years. Hopefully sooner than later. I'm sure it will have it's own set of issues though. What I find funny about the flicker issue is that everyone constantly talks about the black levels of this TV, and while they are really great, it is the bright scenes that are the worst. The white level on this set flickers like a 48hz signal for some reason. I have had two ISF calibrations as well, and although it helped, the flicker problem is very distracting for me.

Mine has only flickered during an ad for and on the NFL network. I have never watched any NBA games but if the flickering bothers you then why not get it replaced or fixed since it's still covered?
post #4777 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 05:37 AM

Okay one other question, should I turn off the tv at anytime during the break in slides or just leave it on? Is it safe to leave it on that many hours?
post #4778 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 06:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 551
Just got my 65VT30 yesterday! thing is AWESOME!!!

btw born on date is November 2011. No issues thus far!!

happy to be part of the club

Panasonic 65VT30 | Panasonic AE8000 HD PJ | Denon x4100 ATMOS 5.2.4| Emotiva XPA-5 | PSB imagine B's | PSB image c5 | PSB B4's | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp | Buttkicker LFE

My first HT build threadhttp://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...rst-build.html
post #4779 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 06:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 551
double post

Panasonic 65VT30 | Panasonic AE8000 HD PJ | Denon x4100 ATMOS 5.2.4| Emotiva XPA-5 | PSB imagine B's | PSB image c5 | PSB B4's | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp | Buttkicker LFE

My first HT build threadhttp://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...rst-build.html
post #4780 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 07:01 AM

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevea2be View Post

Mine has only flickered during an ad for and on the NFL network. I have never watched any NBA games but if the flickering bothers you then why not get it replaced or fixed since it's still covered?

The flickering I've seen has also been pretty rare and infrequent luckily.
post #4781 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniglum View Post

I got the VT30 55" about two weeks ago after a lot of reading. But I'm not sure that I like it and I'm even thinking of returning it. Don't know what I should choose instead though.

I'm actually considering LCD/LED since I can't stand the plasma related issues that the VT30 is having.

My issues with VT30 55" is the following:

Fan noise
Starting the set up with low volume settings instantly reveals the fan noise. The fans doesn't seem to be well controlled either. Revs up high, then settles down. After a couple of minutes, they may stop for 30 seconds, just to rev up again.

Flicker
I notice much more flicker with this Plasma than my very old (and very cheap) 42" plasma. I have looked some at different older 42" Panasonic plasmas and they don't flicker as much either. The flickering makes the image appears as less calm and exhausts my eyes.

Rainbows
I see lots of rainbows, especially on dark movies with bright subtitles. I see DLP rainbows and can see rainbows on all plasmas if I want too, but on my VT30 I see it all the time.

Brightness
I thought that the panel should be brighter, I think (without comparing) that this is the dimmest plasma I've seen, compared to some mixed 42" plasmas. Could this be due to the 55" size? I've read that bigger plasma panels has less brightness.

Pink tint on the left and right border
The panel has pink tint on both the left and right border of the screen. This also seem to make the picture a bit less sharp in these areas.

DavidHir posted two pictures that shows the same issue as my panel, I have a bit less though:
http://larchive.avsforum.com/www.avs...0&d=1324514089
http://larchive.avsforum.com/www.avs...4&d=1324514485

I've read a few other posts about noisy fans but my VT30 has been pretty much dead silent since I got it. Not a peep, no buzzing, no fan noise.

I also haven't seen any rainbows in any content. I have seen some "extra" green push in a few really gray, cloudy sky scenes like those throughout 'The Book Of Eli' but haven't experienced it in much else. Every now and again I'll notice a little bit of that extra green happening in similar very gray scenes but its much less than when the set was newer and I watched T.B.O. Eli.

My VT30 is in a room thats fairly to very bright during the day but VERY dark at night and yet I haven't had any real problem with the brightness in either lighting condition. I've never owned an LCD/LED so I'm not used to that overly bright, super whiter than white look however, I have seen them at stores next to plasmas. While the difference in brightness is clear between the two technologies, unless they're set up side by side so the difference is obvious, I think the VT30 is plenty bright for a plasma. Also, in a dark room not only is my VT30's picture quality is far superior to my girlfriend's brother's Samsung LCD/LED, but the brightness of the VT30 (in THX) appears more realistic and truer to life than either his or my own brother's LCD TV.

I also haven't had any odd colorations on the sides as shown in DavidHir's photos. Unfortunately I think a lot of people got defective sets and Panasonic, as well as every other manufacturer it seems, is just not doing well enough in the quality control dept. or manufacturing dept. for that matter.

To me, the line bleed and minor flickering I've seen on my set shouldn't be there given this sets credentials and the issues your set has should definitely not be present in any set, much less one of this ilk.

My last set was a 2004 Sony CRT 1080i, that's 7 years between it and my VT30, in 7 years these issues haven't been resolved or completely eliminated? In that seven years TVs seemed only to have improved incrementally which is shocking given how fast technoIogy advances. I watched my first actual 3D blu-ray last night (Kung Fu Panda 2 3D) and while it was a cool experience to a point, I don't see myself buying/watching many 3D movies so instead of trying to please everyone, I wish Panasonic would just produce a 2D plasma set that dumps all the gimmicky crap and does a better job of just producing a CONSISTANTLY stunning 2D HD picture with all sources (as long as they're good, high quality HD sources). I can only hope things improve in the coming years.
post #4782 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:

The flicker issue is really a downer for me too. I have posted on here about it before, and nobody either notices it on their set, or cares too much about it.

Flickering has been driving crazy since I got the 55VT30 a few months ago as well. But a few days ago I made a finding that makes me wonder if it is really about the set or "something else".

This is mainly happening to me with Blu-Ray Playback. When using the THX settings you can't turn the motion smoothing. However when using custom settings ( I applied d-nice setting there ) I can turn motion smoothing to on and it makes a huge difference!

What is bugging me however it that I read everywhere that we are not suppose to turn motion smoothing on the achieve optimal results. Also, it is not avail for 3D. So, I did a few more tests leading me to think that maybe some DB Player just don't work well with the VT30. That's what I'm trying to find out, if I should try buying another BD player to fix this. I know to achieve best results we must set our BD player to 24p and set the VT30 to 60hz and let it handle the conversion.

Now, Here are 2 mkv files, one at 24p and one at 60p:
http://www.linkmypdf.com/test/24p-sample.mkv
http://www.linkmypdf.com/test/60p-sample.mkv

If you play the 24p on your home pc / computer screen you'll probably see exactly what I see when I watch a Blu-Ray on my VT30. Just check at the very beginning of the clip the sign on top of the build, the letters are almost unreadable. That is what I experience when I watch a blu-Ray. Now play the 60p file again on your PC. You will get something very very smooth, just like what I'm looking for.

They reason I think maybe using a different BD player could change something is that if you copy the 24p mkv file to a USB key and play it directly from the VT30 it will be very smooth! So it means there's a way to get smooth 24p playback on the VT30. Just have to find out if for some reason only some BD player make it so the VT30 will be able to perform a smooth 24p playback. This would explain why some say they don't have any issue and some do.

Would be nice if some of you could play those files from both your PC / computer screen and on the VT30 with a USB key and share how the smoothness compares with what you get when watching a Blu-Ray disk!

Thanks!
post #4783 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanius View Post

Anyone experiencing random power cycling while watching the 65" VT30?
It seems to occur randomly 1-2 times per week. TV will shutdown then immediately power back up. It has occurred on different inputs but seems to occur more on DLNA content. Have also had instances of screen to black then picture comes back up. DLNA source is MKV x264. My set is an LJ model with an October build date and has the latest EPROM and firmware.

Also very noticeable pink and green shading on white and light gray slides which shows up in sky scenes. The pink/green wasn't present at first but became more pronounced the longer the slides ran. Ran the slides and applied settings for post EPROM as instructed.

Coming up on 30 days from Amazon and will probably return for replacement.

I'm on my second set from Amazon for the Pink/Green issue. My second set has it too. I had an LJ model and it was replaced with an MJ model (if that maters). The second set does seam slightly better. But it still bugs me and now I have a couple of dead pixels and possibly noisier fans ... Bottom line is (from my perspective), a replacement set will most likely have the same issue. I did the replacement once to convince myself my first unit wasn't an exception.
post #4784 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 08:42 AM

Please excuse my ignorance but can someone please describe the flicker issue?
I sure don't see anything on mine.
(maybe it's best if you don't describe it so I don't see it )
Thanks !
post #4785 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 08:42 AM

Quote:

In almost 3 months of ownership (55VT30/August build/MJ seriel #) I've never experienced any power cycling at all. That sounds like a defective set to me.

Also, I haven't seen any pink shading but have noticed some green shading a few times in gray, cloudy sky scenes although these instances seem to be less and less frequent on my set. The worst I saw was in the movie 'The Book Of Eli' in all the gray cloudy scenes but haven't really seen it since or otherwise.

When I put up the gray slides I also notice wide slight horizontal banding. I did the burn using the slides and instructions per Dnice. Uniform picture with no bands at first but started noticing it near the end of the burn in.

I don't understand the S/N either. Mine is LJ with October build date. Would seem to me that the S/N would be sequential with the build dates.

Anyone know if the SM logs events like power cycling?
post #4786 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilG View Post

Thanks !

Can you see flicker on a CRT? It looks similar to that.
post #4787 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 09:06 AM

Quote:

When I put up the gray slides I also notice wide slight horizontal banding. I did the burn using the slides and instructions per Dnice. Uniform picture with no bands at first but started noticing it near the end of the burn in.

I don't understand the S/N either. Mine is LJ with October build date. Would seem to me that the S/N would be sequential with the build dates.

When the set was new(er), I don't remember seeing ANY banding or line bleed and now I'm starting to see some.

For instance, when the movie trailers come up before the actual movie and that green trailer background comes up that says "this preview is intended for all audiences" or whatever it says, there are faint, slight horizontal lines that go out from the text to the side edges of the screen. They weren't there before that I can remember but are showing up now and this occasionally shows up in normal movie content too unfortunately. Watched a movie with a police officer who had his uniform hat on and the edges of the badge on his hat were creating the same line bleed effect across the screen as the text over the green background. I'm sure Panasonic would say this is normal performance but it just shouldn't be happening. TVs from 10 years ago weren't having these issues, why is my leading edge technology, top of the line, current gen (for another week anyway) set having this problem? I'm beginning to worry about this set's longevity and actual overall quality. I'm only experiencing a couple of minor issues such as the forementioned line bleed and the occasional instance of flicker but reading so many other more negative experiences is bringing my confidence in this set down. This set just shouldn't be having these problems (mine and others) and thats that.
post #4788 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 09:06 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:

I believe that the two letters in the SN correspond to the manufacturing location. Maybe someone else can verify this.
post #4789 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Does anyone have any opinions on using vivid mode (contrast 86, brightness 55, normal) for xbox 360 games on 55vt30? I used game mode for a while, but there is something about it that bothers me, maybe the sharpness and detail? That is the only thing that bothers me about this tv, is the lack of definition, but I finally have tv/movies looking good. Just wanted an opinion for someone who uses xbox a lot.
Mo
post #4790 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 09:52 AM

Liked: 11
I have been playing 360 in custom mode with DNICE settings on a 65VT30 MJ EEProm updated. I would thing vivid with contrast above 80 may pose a greater risk too burn in but that is just a guess.
post #4791 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I never did the break in because I never knew about it. I though you just buy a tv and watch it, but I was wrong. So if use D-Nice settings on my 55vt30 MH eeprom updated, the picture just doesn't look right, its so dark and bland.
I don't use the default vivid settings, I'm not worried about burn in. I use custom mode for my movies and tv too,
contrast 86
brightness 55
color 40
warm 2
sharpness 47
all others default

I like this the best then cents thx, and d-nices settings, but again I didn't do break in.
Mo
post #4792 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniglum View Post

Can you see flicker on a CRT? It looks similar to that.

Not really, maybe my eyes have a slower response frequency.

If the tv is running a multiple of 60hz there may be some optical interaction with fluorescent type lighting?
post #4793 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 10:21 AM

Do the default THX and Cinema modes plus anything using Warm2 seem to have a sepia tone to the overall picture?
On my set it does or maybe I'm expecting a bluer white?

I'm using d-nices settings at warm1 with a bit more color and warming up the hue a bit. It seems more accurate or at least more pleasing to me at least.

Anyone else feel the same way?
post #4794 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 10:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:

Do the default THX and Cinema modes plus anything using Warm2 seem to have a sepia tone to the overall picture?
On my set it does or maybe I'm expecting a bluer white?

I'm using d-nices settings at warm1 with a bit more color and warming up the hue a bit. It seems more accurate or at least more pleasing to me at least.

Anyone else feel the same way?

No, if anything, I think skin tones on the VT30 look a bit too red for my tastes. I use the D-Nice settings and dial down the color just a little.
post #4795 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 10:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker2 View Post

Flickering has been driving crazy since I got the 55VT30 a few months ago as well. But a few days ago I made a finding that makes me wonder if it is really about the set or "something else".

This is mainly happening to me with Blu-Ray Playback. When using the THX settings you can't turn the motion smoothing. However when using custom settings ( I applied d-nice setting there ) I can turn motion smoothing to on and it makes a huge difference!

What is bugging me however it that I read everywhere that we are not suppose to turn motion smoothing on the achieve optimal results. Also, it is not avail for 3D. So, I did a few more tests leading me to think that maybe some DB Player just don’t work well with the VT30. That’s what I’m trying to find out, if I should try buying another BD player to fix this. I know to achieve best results we must set our BD player to 24p and set the VT30 to 60hz and let it handle the conversion.

Now, Here are 2 mkv files, one at 24p and one at 60p:
http://www.linkmypdf.com/test/24p-sample.mkv
http://www.linkmypdf.com/test/60p-sample.mkv

If you play the 24p on your home pc / computer screen you’ll probably see exactly what I see when I watch a Blu-Ray on my VT30. Just check at the very beginning of the clip the sign on top of the build, the letters are almost unreadable. That is what I experience when I watch a blu-Ray. Now play the 60p file again on your PC. You will get something very very smooth, just like what I’m looking for.

They reason I think maybe using a different BD player could change something is that if you copy the 24p mkv file to a USB key and play it directly from the VT30 it will be very smooth! So it means there’s a way to get smooth 24p playback on the VT30. Just have to find out if for some reason only some BD player make it so the VT30 will be able to perform a smooth 24p playback. This would explain why some say they don’t have any issue and some do.

Would be nice if some of you could play those files from both your PC / computer screen and on the VT30 with a USB key and share how the smoothness compares with what you get when watching a Blu-Ray disk!

Thanks!

May I ask: what blu-ray player are you using, and what settings in terms of 24p are you using on the BRP?

Also, you might also try putting in a different high quality HDMI cable to see if that makes a difference.

Finally, if you haven't already, you might consider taking the AVR out of the equation and run the video directly to the TV to see if the problem persists.

(I've have no flickering, etc. on the VT30 since purchase using an Panasonic 310 outputting 24p directly to the set via BlueJeans cables)
post #4796 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp2005fan View Post

No, if anything, I think skin tones on the VT30 look a bit too red for my tastes. I use the D-Nice settings and dial down the color just a little.

When you go to Warm1 it seems to reduce the color output, that's why I bumped it up a bit.
(actually as I remember now it's the same as the D-Nice setting so it effectively reduces)
When using Warm2 I did drop the color level a bit from the D-Nice setting.

Thanks for the input about the tone however, must just be me.
post #4797 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcwdev View Post

I'm on my second set from Amazon for the Pink/Green issue. My second set has it too. I had an LJ model and it was replaced with an MJ model (if that maters). The second set does seam slightly better. But it still bugs me and now I have a couple of dead pixels and possibly noisier fans ... Bottom line is (from my perspective), a replacement set will most likely have the same issue. I did the replacement once to convince myself my first unit wasn't an exception.

I don't have any dead pixels. Banding isn't noticeable with real content but it could get worse. The pink in white and light gray drives me nuts but I could live with it. But the power recycling is definitely a showstopper. I've set up test running movie. I'll know if it recycled because it resets to cable input after it powers back on.
With CES so close I'm debating on returning it. Since I bought in December according to Amazon I have until January 31 to return it. Seems to be a crap shoot on what you get. My son bought his 65VT30 a week before mine and his has no issues.
post #4798 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:

Thanks !

I actually hope I'm using the correct vocabulary when I say "flickering". I mean that things moving are not clean. There's a kind of ghosting effect on them, they look blury.

I've cut 2 scenes to wmv files so that anybody can play to better illustrate what I mean.
When I play this scene from the Blu-ray disk:
http://www.linkmypdf.com/test/ex1.wmv
the objects on the wall are not sharp, mainly the clock. When the cam is moving I can't read the numbers on the clock.
The number 1, that looks like this when the camera doesn't move:

becomes something like this:

In this other scene from Casino Royale
http://www.linkmypdf.com/test/ex2.wmv
Again when the cam movies, I can barely see the text on the table and the actors become very ugly.

Maybe there's a more specific term to describe this than "flicker" ?
post #4799 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 11:58 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam65 View Post

Okay one other question, should I turn off the tv at anytime during the break in slides or just leave it on? Is it safe to leave it on that many hours?

As long as you have reasonable ventilation then it's your choice. If you don't have reasonable ventilation, you should fix it for any type of viewing.
post #4800 of 6439 Old 01-03-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker2 View Post

I actually hope I'm using the correct vocabulary when I say "flickering". I mean that things moving are not clean. There's a kind of ghosting effect on them, they look blury.

I've cut 2 scenes to wmv files so that anybody can play to better illustrate what I mean.
When I play this scene from the Blu-ray disk:
http://www.linkmypdf.com/test/ex1.wmv
the objects on the wall are not sharp, mainly the clock. When the cam is moving I can't read the numbers on the clock.
The number 1, that looks like this when the camera doesn't move:

becomes something like this:

In this other scene from Casino Royale
http://www.linkmypdf.com/test/ex2.wmv
Again when the cam movies, I can barely see the text on the table and the actors become very ugly.

Maybe there's a more specific term to describe this than "flicker" ?

Thanks!
I'll check it out when I get home.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P65vt30 65 Inch 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic , Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt30 55 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - P65vt30 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page