Official Panasonic 2011 TC-PxxVT30 Series Thread Discussion Thread [No Price Talk] - Page 209 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #6241 of 6439 Old 05-11-2012, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Riddle View Post

Hmmm. I wonder why it looks so dull. Mine pops on almost everything. I watch a lot of baseball in custom mode - not using d-nice's settings - with contrast around 84 and the agc set to 0 in the pro menu. I found d-nice's settings very good for blu-ray's but too dull for normal tv viewing for my tastes. I hope you can find some good settings to get that wow factor you are looking for.

What settings are you using if not D-nice settings?Want to try your contrast and agc settings but from what base settings?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6242 of 6439 Old 05-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 88
I use d-nice's settings for blu-ray. For normal tv, I just put it to Custom and changed it to the settings mentioned in the previous post. I did not change anything else, such as the color or gamma. I liked it the way it was. Hope this helps.

fdsfds
post #6243 of 6439 Old 05-12-2012, 05:36 AM

I am wondering if someone can help me. I have a 55" Panasonic TC-P55VT30. I have an Onkyo TX-NR809 Surround Sound System. Whenever I watch TV or most other sources, my surround sound works fine. However, when I go into Vierra Connect through the TV to watch netflix or youtube videos, I can't get the sound to go through the surround sound. It only comes through the TV speakers. I have an additional HDMI cable running from HDMI port 2 of the TV to the receiver, and it still doesn't work. If someone has advice on how to get this to work, I would appreciate it. Thanks
post #6244 of 6439 Old 05-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrieger View Post

I am wondering if someone can help me. I have a 55" Panasonic TC-P55VT30. I have an Onkyo TX-NR809 Surround Sound System. Whenever I watch TV or most other sources, my surround sound works fine. However, when I go into Vierra Connect through the TV to watch netflix or youtube videos, I can't get the sound to go through the surround sound. It only comes through the TV speakers. I have an additional HDMI cable running from HDMI port 2 of the TV to the receiver, and it still doesn't work. If someone has advice on how to get this to work, I would appreciate it. Thanks

The HDMI port 2 is doing nothing, that would be for another component, just unplug it. You need to enable ARC on the TV in the settings. You might need to use an optical cable from TV to receiver though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Panasonic 60VT60 3DTV
Denon AVR 4311CI
Klipsch F-30 Fronts
Klipsch C-20 Center
Klipsch S-20 Sides
Klipsch B-20 Rears
PA 120 12" Sub
Dune HD Smart D1
PS3 Slim
DirecTV HR34 DVR

post #6245 of 6439 Old 05-12-2012, 12:45 PM

Liked: 11
I'm not sure about your receiver but I have an older denon that does not support ARC. I am using an optical cable to get sound from my tv to my receiver
post #6246 of 6439 Old 05-13-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceRocket View Post

I've had my VT30 for a decent amount of time now, and am loving it, and wanted to share a few observations. These all may be moot points once it's professionally calibrated, but it's what I've found after my own very basic setting modifications. This is a comparison to two older Panasonic Plasma's I own and still use, a 42" PWD6UY and a TCP42C2.

The biggest item about my VT30 driving me nuts - the bizarre rainbow flash I get if I move my eyes quickly across the screen. I can easily repeat this, simply by moving my eyes back and forth quickly. I don't have this issue on either of my old plasmas.

The second issue - the VT30 is dim. Compared to both of my old sets, it's a challenge to get the VT30 to be - or even feel - anywhere as bright as my other two sets.

What I do like is the black levels. They're easily deeper than both of my older sets, which makes sense given both their age and technology.

I can't wait to get my VT30 calibrated. As much as I like it, I know I'm missing the overall picture quality that this device can put out. Shows and movies feel flat and dull, and when I try to tweak it myself, they look unrealistic.

These are simply my personal observations. Again, I'll post once I get the VT30 calibrated. I keep hearing how incredible the PQ is once it's calibrated, I'm very excited to see it!

-JR

I have had my 55VT30 for a little over 3 months now. It replaced a 46PZ800U which I loved but decided to part with. Since day 1 I have loved this set. Every source, Blu Ray (Oppo BDP-95), Cable, Satellite, Apple TV, have all been incredible. I have this set in my family room and there is no question that it is best viewed, as any good plasma, in the dark. I have found, though, from the beginning this set has pop and depth and performs much better in a light room than my previous set along with the best blacks and most realistic colors of any set I have seen and this was in THX mode. Needless to say I was thrilled before I had the set ISF calibrated about 6 weeks ago, since I am simply in awe of what this panel can do. In fact even in a room with daylight I usually don't bother switching from ISF night mode the picture has so much pop. BTW I am also a fan of Game of Thrones which does have a lot of dark scenes and I think this panel does a great job and I feel totally immersed. I would certainly recommend an ISF calibration after seeing the results for myself and hope it will bring you the joy from this panel that I get every day.
post #6247 of 6439 Old 05-14-2012, 12:03 PM

Need some advice with connections...
Panny 65st30 with a denon 1912 and a sony blue ray..verizon fios box..

Want to have cable sound regular from Panny with switching to denon for Pandora(Panny app) and full surround with cable stations when wanted.. What is best use of HDMI? From Cable to Denon HDMI(Sat/cable) or Cable to TV. Do I need to connect an optical from TV to Denon. If so, what input assignments must I make in the Denon sub menu for best sound?

Also, if Blue Ray is connected via HDMI to Denon(and Blue Ray is set to have Denon decode) I seem to have trouble getting denon to auto decode to higher Dolby settings. I have to manually select the setting..NEO , multi channel, front height...etc). Do I need another connection from Blue Ray to Denon besides HDMI?...like an optical or RCA?
post #6248 of 6439 Old 05-14-2012, 06:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zshortstop View Post

Need some advice with connections...
Panny 65st30 with a denon 1912 and a sony blue ray..verizon fios box..

Want to have cable sound regular from Panny with switching to denon for Pandora(Panny app) and full surround with cable stations when wanted.. What is best use of HDMI? From Cable to Denon HDMI(Sat/cable) or Cable to TV. Do I need to connect an optical from TV to Denon. If so, what input assignments must I make in the Denon sub menu for best sound?

Also, if Blue Ray is connected via HDMI to Denon(and Blue Ray is set to have Denon decode) I seem to have trouble getting denon to auto decode to higher Dolby settings. I have to manually select the setting..NEO , multi channel, front height...etc). Do I need another connection from Blue Ray to Denon besides HDMI?...like an optical or RCA?

I would suggest connecting all your source components to your Denon receiver then one HDMI cable to your television. Do the decoding at your source component (ie. set your fios box to output 1080p and set your blu-ray to output 1080p PCM.) There should be no need for another optical cable or RCA

As far as the sound--it's not clear to me (maybe I'm misreading things?) do you have a home theater speaker set up or are you trying to get sound from your TV?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6249 of 6439 Old 05-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp2005fan View Post

I would suggest connecting all your source components to your Denon receiver then one HDMI cable to your television. Do the decoding at your source component (ie. set your fios box to output 1080p and set your blu-ray to output 1080p PCM.) There should be no need for another optical cable or RCA

As far as the sound--it's not clear to me (maybe I'm misreading things?) do you have a home theater speaker set up or are you trying to get sound from your TV?

Just curious, why would you set the BD player to decode and not let the receiver? I prefer the to bitstream to the receiver and let the receiver handle all the decoding.

Panasonic 60VT60 3DTV
Denon AVR 4311CI
Klipsch F-30 Fronts
Klipsch C-20 Center
Klipsch S-20 Sides
Klipsch B-20 Rears
PA 120 12" Sub
Dune HD Smart D1
PS3 Slim
DirecTV HR34 DVR

post #6250 of 6439 Old 05-15-2012, 07:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconjason View Post

Just curious, why would you set the BD player to decode and not let the receiver? I prefer the to bitstream to the receiver and let the receiver handle all the decoding.

I think using bitstream to the receiver is fine as well--I tend to do that (although I'm not good enough to hear any sonic differences between the two methods).

I suggested setting the blu-ray player to PCM because for me at least, it has avoided some incompatibility issues between receivers and particular BRP's in the past.

Either way is fine, however.

post #6251 of 6439 Old 05-15-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp2005fan View Post

Thanks. I do have a HT set-up and jump between TV sound and the Denon(+ speakers). If everything is connected thru the Denon will it's pass through function allow the TV speakers to operate separately when the Denon is in stand by?
With the Sony Blue Ray(has been set to bitstream) it is running through the Denon via HDMI but continues to show multi chan sound display rather than the higher dolby options(DTS, Neo, prologicII) that the Denon should process(Dark Knight BR) and automatically display, although I can manually switch to different sound options.The sound output seems to be much lower than it should be as well with all speakers being calibrated by Audacity.
post #6252 of 6439 Old 05-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Thanks. I do have a HT set-up and jump between TV sound and the Denon(+ speakers). If everything is connected thru the Denon will it's pass through function allow the TV speakers to operate separately when the Denon is in stand by?
With the Sony Blue Ray(has been set to bitstream) it is running through the Denon via HDMI but continues to show multi chan sound display rather than the higher dolby options(DTS, Neo, prologicII) that the Denon should process(Dark Knight BR) and automatically display, although I can manually switch to different sound options.The sound output seems to be much lower than it should be as well with all speakers being calibrated by Audacity.

You might need to manually select the HD audio track in the bd player. Sometimes it doesn't always auto select the hd track, although it should. Also make sure secondary audio is turned off on the bd player.

Panasonic 60VT60 3DTV
Denon AVR 4311CI
Klipsch F-30 Fronts
Klipsch C-20 Center
Klipsch S-20 Sides
Klipsch B-20 Rears
PA 120 12" Sub
Dune HD Smart D1
PS3 Slim
DirecTV HR34 DVR

post #6253 of 6439 Old 05-15-2012, 08:22 PM

I have the 55VT30 and aside from being thrilled with every aspect I have to admit I was a bit intrigued about the 3D. Have had the Oppo BDP95 for years and it's performance is legendary not only in the realm of video but I use the 7.1 direct output into my Integra DHC 80.1 and Anthem PVA 7 so I get the best of both worlds audio and video. I was not all that crazy about 3D but decided to give it a shot and purchased two different brands of "universal" glasses. I ended up returning both. What they did to the VT30 picture was just unacceptable. Ghosting, artifacts, darkening the image, etc., this was not the panel I love. I just found a sweet deal on 3rd generation Panasonic glasses and to be honest I was a little concerned that they were medium but gave them a shot. All I can say is WOW. On some nature films, Captain America, Hugo, and Transformers, the image is simply perfect. The mediums are by far large enough (we are both adults) and these glasses deliver what this panel was meant to in 3D. The picture I get, black levels, color accuracy, pop, and immersion is all there with the added benefit of 3D. The glasses are so light and comfortable you can barely feel them ( I have felt sunglasses more) and the field of vision is more than adequate. I will have to try some more offerings but if 3D is what you want I would try and get a hold of the 3rd Gen Panasonic's. from what I have tried they are far above anything else on the market, which makes sense as they are designed for the panel they are matched with. This panel just keeps getting better day by day. Awesome job Panasonic.
post #6254 of 6439 Old 05-17-2012, 05:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks. I do have a HT set-up and jump between TV sound and the Denon(+ speakers). If everything is connected thru the Denon will it's pass through function allow the TV speakers to operate separately when the Denon is in stand by?With the Sony Blue Ray(has been set to bitstream) it is running through the Denon via HDMI but continues to show multi chan sound display rather than the higher dolby options(DTS, Neo, prologicII) that the Denon should process(Dark Knight BR) and automatically display, although I can manually switch to different sound options.The sound output seems to be much lower than it should be as well with all speakers being calibrated by Audacity.

It should pass though--that's the way my Yamaha works.

As far as the display on your Denon--what happens if you set the sony blu ray player to PCM?

post #6255 of 6439 Old 05-17-2012, 06:44 AM

Just found a stuck pixel on my 65vt30. Its only stuck (black) when displaying the red break in slides. The plasma has 61hrs on it, is there any chance of it fixing itself? Anything i can do to help it?
post #6256 of 6439 Old 05-17-2012, 08:07 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by S281 View Post

Just found a stuck pixel on my 65vt30. Its only stuck (black) when displaying the red break in slides. The plasma has 61hrs on it, is there any chance of it fixing itself? Anything i can do to help it?

If's it's not a cluster of pixles, you won't see it on normal content from your seated position. I recommend not worrying about it.
post #6257 of 6439 Old 05-17-2012, 12:56 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 468
Quote:

Yes there is a chance but it's still not a problem if you can't see it from your normal seating position. It's also not a warranty issue.

Calibration Resources:

post #6258 of 6439 Old 05-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 16
I haven't posted here for sometime but wanted to provide some quick feedback after having my 55" VT30 calibrated and home theater audio calibrated this past Monday by one of the best in the industry.

In a word, WOW! I simply cannot believe the level of improvement. Not sure since others have mentioned it definitely making a big difference but I simply was not prepared for the level of difference it truly made. I bought my display last October and waited until now for W. Jeff Meier to calibrate it when doing his calibration tour in Oregon. He's one of the best and I would be happy to share more feedback if someone wants to ask more via a PM. I do want to provide input to everyone wondering if it is worth the cost that I was using the recommended D-nice settings that improved my picture past the provided THX setting so it wasn't like I felt my PQ was horrible. Still I never felt like the PQ had the wow factor it should being the top of the line plasma display from Panasonic so widely reviewed in a positive light for the most part. Yes, the display like any has flaws but the pop to the PQ is now where it should be.

Here is Jeff's information for those interested:

www.accucalhd.com
www.homecinemaguru.com (blog)

He is truly that good. All the doubt wondering if it was going to be worth the cost simply vanished quickly once I was able to experience the PQ more since Monday. It was so much worth the wait. I truly can't wait to watch the best of my blu-rays again just to experience the improvement. The picture has a level of depth and 3 dimensional quality to it that can't believe let alone the accuracy with the colors, contrast, gamma, etc. And the extra hundred to do the audio was easily also worth it. I only had the video scheduled but since he had time after asking him questions on what he could improve, I couldn't help but have him tweak the audio as well. After all the work is done, he provides a professional report detailing before and after data.

Long story short, I recommend to anyone that hasn't had their display calibrated to do it even if satisfied but feeling like it doesn't have the pop or wow factor it should. That is if the calibrator is up to a high standard to truly make a difference. I have read some say that the calibration may add the extra 15% or so improvement over the D-nice settings. All I can say is even though it is subjective and hard to put a percentage improvement on things in life knowing each person views things differently, my impression is that the percentage improvement is much greater than I was led to believe when asking those having a calibration performed what they thought. I am not exaggerating to get replies or responses but more letting everyone know that I truly feel I have a totally new display installed in my home theater room. Of a side note if anyone is interested, Jeff was the one that was supposed to help calibrate the displays that Value Electronics used last year as a shootout but he was not available at the time. I can provide more through a PM if interested. He's done some very highend calibrations including those in the business.

Oh, I know Htwaits will likely reply telling me to post my calibration results in the cal thread . By the way, thanks Htwaits since you recommended I wait for Jeff Meier months ago when I asked you via a PM. You were right, he's that good and one of the very best! Anyhow I intend to add a review in the calibration thread soon when time permits, just wanted to let VT30 owners here know my experience. I just received an early Christmas present.

Happy viewing!

Robert
post #6259 of 6439 Old 05-17-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluescale View Post

If's it's not a cluster of pixles, you won't see it on normal content from your seated position. I recommend not worrying about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post

Yes there is a chance but it's still not a problem if you can't see it from your normal seating position. It's also not a warranty issue.

Cool, thanks guys. I cant see it from normal viewing position. In fact, since its only stuck on red slides, it really doesnt even affect normal TV viewing. I just didnt know if it was normal to have a stuck one on a new tv and if i should exchange since i'm within the 30 day BB policy. But since i have no other issues with the fluctuating brightness, buzz or any other common talked about issues, i didnt want to risk getting a worse set. Just for my OCD, should i even both trying to run a pixel fixer to see if it helps?
post #6260 of 6439 Old 05-17-2012, 02:08 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

But since i have no other issues with the fluctuating brightness, buzz or any other common talked about issues, i didnt want to risk getting a worse set.

Wise.

Quote:

Just for my OCD, should i even both trying to run a pixel fixer to see if it helps?

Try running a 1.78:1 aspect ratio Pixar movie in a loop for several hours. That might get the pixel working again. When we set up our new plasma over four years ago there was one pixel stuck on red. It became unstuck by the next day. It the pixel isn't dead it can always start working again. I checked for the first time in four years and our stuck pixel was still working.

Calibration Resources:

post #6261 of 6439 Old 05-17-2012, 03:08 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrobert View Post

Oh, I know Htwaits will likely reply telling me to post my calibration results in the cal thread . By the way, thanks Htwaits since you recommended I wait for Jeff Meier months ago when I asked you via a PM. You were right, he's that good and one of the very best! Anyhow I intend to add a review in the calibration thread soon when time permits, just wanted to let VT30 owners here know my experience. I just received an early Christmas present.

What I try to get owners to do is post their comments in the owner's thread for their model display.

Thanks very much for doing that. Jeff's calibration reports are listed under UMR, which is his AVS user name, in the lists that are linked in the signature section at the bottom of my post. The flat panel reports are located in post number two. All lists are organized by display type, calibrator's AVS user name, and by the owner's AVS user name.

Enjoy.

Calibration Resources:

post #6262 of 6439 Old 05-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 19
got a new router...vt30 65" will not connect although it recognizes new network
name...I checked all connections and they re solid...any suggestions to get Viera to install?
Thanks
post #6263 of 6439 Old 05-18-2012, 05:18 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrobert View Post

I haven't posted here for sometime but wanted to provide some quick feedback after having my 55" VT30 calibrated and home theater audio calibrated this past Monday by one of the best in the industry.

In a word, WOW! I simply cannot believe the level of improvement. Not sure since others have mentioned it definitely making a big difference but I simply was not prepared for the level of difference it truly made. I bought my display last October and waited until now for W. Jeff Meier to calibrate it when doing his calibration tour in Oregon. He's one of the best and I would be happy to share more feedback if someone wants to ask more via a PM. I do want to provide input to everyone wondering if it is worth the cost that I was using the recommended D-nice settings that improved my picture past the provided THX setting so it wasn't like I felt my PQ was horrible. Still I never felt like the PQ had the wow factor it should being the top of the line plasma display from Panasonic so widely reviewed in a positive light for the most part. Yes, the display like any has flaws but the pop to the PQ is now where it should be.

Here is Jeff's information for those interested:

www.accucalhd.com
www.homecinemaguru.com (blog)

He is truly that good. All the doubt wondering if it was going to be worth the cost simply vanished quickly once I was able to experience the PQ more since Monday. It was so much worth the wait. I truly can't wait to watch the best of my blu-rays again just to experience the improvement. The picture has a level of depth and 3 dimensional quality to it that can't believe let alone the accuracy with the colors, contrast, gamma, etc. And the extra hundred to do the audio was easily also worth it. I only had the video scheduled but since he had time after asking him questions on what he could improve, I couldn't help but have him tweak the audio as well. After all the work is done, he provides a professional report detailing before and after data.

Long story short, I recommend to anyone that hasn't had their display calibrated to do it even if satisfied but feeling like it doesn't have the pop or wow factor it should. That is if the calibrator is up to a high standard to truly make a difference. I have read some say that the calibration may add the extra 15% or so improvement over the D-nice settings. All I can say is even though it is subjective and hard to put a percentage improvement on things in life knowing each person views things differently, my impression is that the percentage improvement is much greater than I was led to believe when asking those having a calibration performed what they thought. I am not exaggerating to get replies or responses but more letting everyone know that I truly feel I have a totally new display installed in my home theater room. Of a side note if anyone is interested, Jeff was the one that was supposed to help calibrate the displays that Value Electronics used last year as a shootout but he was not available at the time. I can provide more through a PM if interested. He's done some very highend calibrations including those in the business.

Happy viewing!

Robert

I too am getting my VT30 professionally calibrated. Did your calibrator leave you with the ISF day/night modes or THX/Cinema?
post #6264 of 6439 Old 05-18-2012, 09:33 AM

@robertrobert;
I have had 55VT30 since February and I love the picture. I can't convince myself to have it calibrated; especially since people in South Florida don't have the best reputation, but I can only imagine what you guys are saying as to how the picture can be improved. I love my picture and can't believe how awesome it is and I don't even use D-nices tweaks; except I did run the burn in he suggested. Maybe when I have a some extra cash laying around I will look again through this thread to find a local ISF person. Thanks again for the recommendation. I am definitely going to add this task to my list.
post #6265 of 6439 Old 05-18-2012, 11:55 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmereos View Post

Maybe when I have a some extra cash laying around I will look again through this thread to find a local ISF person.

Another option is to find someone with good references here at AVS that also does tours to your area. The links in the signature area at the bottom of my post are good resources to find someone.

Enjoy.

Calibration Resources:

post #6266 of 6439 Old 05-18-2012, 12:47 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:

@robertrobert;
especially since people in South Florida don't have the best reputation,

confused, isn't south Florida the home of isf and the classes? I am sure you can get a 'fresh out' to come look at your display..
post #6267 of 6439 Old 05-18-2012, 01:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:

@robertrobert;
I have had 55VT30 since February and I love the picture. I can't convince myself to have it calibrated; especially since people in South Florida don't have the best reputation, but I can only imagine what you guys are saying as to how the picture can be improved. I love my picture and can't believe how awesome it is and I don't even use D-nices tweaks; except I did run the burn in he suggested. Maybe when I have a some extra cash laying around I will look again through this thread to find a local ISF person. Thanks again for the recommendation. I am definitely going to add this task to my list.

Check this LIST for Calibrators covering Florida

Also the Touring Calibrators like Chad B, D-Nice, Gregg Loewen, Jeff Meier etc go there

Need to find a Professional Calibrator?
me with your Display & City

ControlCAL™
Designed by Calibrators for Calibrators™

No need to fumble through the Display's Menu with its Remote Control™

post #6268 of 6439 Old 05-18-2012, 01:15 PM

Just curious did any VT30 owners compared the picture quality with VT50?
post #6269 of 6439 Old 05-18-2012, 01:44 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinifox View Post

confused, isn't south Florida the home of isf and the classes? I am sure you can get a 'fresh out' to come look at your display..

Why would anyone want to do that?

Calibration Resources:

post #6270 of 6439 Old 05-18-2012, 01:45 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbe View Post

Check this LIST for Calibrators covering Florida

Also the Touring Calibrators like Chad B, D-Nice, Gregg Loewen, Jeff Meier etc go there

Why wouldn't anyone want to do that?

Calibration Resources:

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P65vt30 65 Inch 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic , Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt30 55 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page