The Official Panasonic GT30 Settings Thread - Page 37 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1081 of 1311 Old 08-01-2012, 05:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
i had my set since early this year and applied the firmware updates 2.1 and upgrade to the latest. did Dave-O settings and called it quits. today, i tried to eyeball a new 55Gt50 just recently delivered for work and had it configured to standard settings. IMHO, i think my 55gt30 is still leap and bounds better that this new set. yes, it is over 100 hours of use becuase we have it use to display new information.
i just a chance to run some blu-ray disk on it during the night when it is not in use. heheh, wanted to share this as i am thinking of upgrading my 55GT30 to a VT or GT maybe a 60' but for what is worth, i dont see spending money on this. the difference is small, i can see it
now, all this started for me when i get the 42G10 and i fell in the Fb issue trap back then. this unit sucks and i had to give it to some friend who wanted a TV for his gf for cheap.
the 55Gt30 is well built and as i said above is no different from a 55gt50. again this is IMHO only
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1082 of 1311 Old 08-01-2012, 06:48 PM

GT50 has improvements on THX mode, but in no way warrants upgrading from a gt30. My opinion, if you have a gt30 the next tv you should buy would be on OLED when they're eventually priced for mortal men.
post #1083 of 1311 Old 08-02-2012, 01:36 PM

Liked: 10
Has anybody updated the firmware to 2.22 released 6/7/2012? Does it have any effect on the color calibrations? (it claims to be a Skype correction)
post #1084 of 1311 Old 08-02-2012, 04:03 PM

No effect.
post #1085 of 1311 Old 08-03-2012, 12:33 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterLewis View Post

I just picked up a DVE Basic copy and I was checking color in thx with the 3 color filter card and I came up with color @52 looking through the blue filter,then checking the red and green filter for color decoding errors it showed the red on par with the blue and green was off.
So then I adjusted the green by moving tint to +3 and know all three color filters look right and match up.So then I checked the restaurant demo scene with the lady to check for color saturation and fleshtones and everthing seemed good.
So this tells me my set is pushing alot of red and by having tint @+3 cleared it up.

Had similar problems . . . detailed below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter34 View Post

I'll be interested to see how you come out on that S&M disc. It's a maddening set in many ways. THX calibrates color well, but you can't get correct gamma. You can get Custom to measure out well, but the image will be really dark and lifeless. I've adjusted contrast on my custom settings up to 76 to suit my eyes.

So when I first loaded the S&M dvd and ran though the many setup screens (superficially), everything looked good. The settings were close to perfect and, as you know, these were adjusted by "eyeball"!

-Pluge Low: two bars visible; no adj needed!
-Pluge High: Still perfect, no adj needed!
-Color Bars: Settings were very close, so not changed.
-Sharpness: no problem with current setting!
-Clipping: All levels visible; no adj needed!
-Image Cropping: That blew my mind; the TV was PERFECTLY adjusted at the factory. Amazing!
-Dyn Range High: All levels including peak visible; no adj needed!
-Dyn Range Low: 17 and 18 visible; no adj needed!
-11 Step C-Gray Scale: All 11 levels clearly visible; no adj needed!
-Geometry: Perfect . . TV was setup perfectly at factory.

However there is a "CONTRAST" test that is a dandy. Not sure how realistic it is b/c there's a split screen where HIGH contrast video is viewed along with LOW brightness video. Even though the Pluge Low passed perfectly, this simulation more mimics REAL world complex video.

Anyway with my current settings (in my signature; changes made for increased HI-light and LO-light tracking), I could only see the #22, #23 and #24 black bars in the lowlights (supposed to see from bar #18) and on the highlight side, the upper white bars were "crushed". So contrast is too high and brightness is too low! mad.gif

To fix that, wasn't easy! Had to basically set the HDMI = "graphics" and AGC = 0. Then reset the contrast =+64 and brightness = 71. Color set 51. Now I have an "almost" reference picture . . . but it sucks big-time. There's absolutely no life or depth to the on-screen video. mad.gif

I haven't mentioned the color. . . suffice to say it was closer than my settings said and, like Peter, I had to add +3 to the tint. . . which says it was a bit "red" . . . . go figure! But as we all know, when the AGC = 0 and HDMI content = "graphics", the color changes drastically.

However, there's absolutely no way that I would watch that video so my "old" settings were installed (with new Cont and Bright settings to give improved HI- and LO-light tracking) to get 'decent' video again.

If I feel the "urge" I will post the difference to show what video looks like from a well-calibrated set (from a pro) vs a user setup video. The lack of difference will astound you!

Regards . . . Jim

------------------------------------------------------

GT30 "Custom" Settings: 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GT30 "THX" Settings:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GT30 "Vivid" Settings:

post #1086 of 1311 Old 08-03-2012, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JForge View Post

Had similar problems . . . detailed below.

So when I first loaded the S&M dvd and ran though the many setup screens (superficially), everything looked good. The settings were close to perfect and, as you know, these were adjusted by "eyeball"!
-Pluge Low: two bars visible; no adj needed!
-Pluge High: Still perfect, no adj needed!
-Color Bars: Settings were very close, so not changed.
-Sharpness: no problem with current setting!
-Clipping: All levels visible; no adj needed!
-Image Cropping: That blew my mind; the TV was PERFECTLY adjusted at the factory. Amazing!
-Dyn Range High: All levels including peak visible; no adj needed!
-Dyn Range Low: 17 and 18 visible; no adj needed!
-11 Step C-Gray Scale: All 11 levels clearly visible; no adj needed!
-Geometry: Perfect . . TV was setup perfectly at factory.
However there is a "CONTRAST" test that is a dandy. It's realistic b/c it has a split screen where HIGH contrast is viewed along with LOW brightness. That is instructive since even though the Pluge Low passed perfectly, this simulation more mimics REAL world video.
Anyway with my current settings (in my signature; changes made for increased HI-light and LO-light tracking), I could only see the #23 and #24 black bars in the lowlights (supposed to see from bar#18) and on the highlight side, the upper white bars were "crushed". So contrast is too high and brightness is too low! mad.gif
To fix that, wasn't easy! Had to basically set the HDMI = "graphics" and AGC = 0. Then reset the contrast =+64 and brightness = 71. Color set 51. Now I have an "almost" reference picture . . . but it sucks big-time. There's absolutely no life or depth to the on-screen video. mad.gif
I haven't mentioned the color. . . suffice to say it was closer than my settings said and, like Peter, I had to add +3 to the tint. . . which says it was a bit "red" . . . . go figure! But as we all know, when the AGC = 0 and HDMI content = "graphics", the color changes drastically.
However, there's absolutely no way that I would watch that video so my "old" settings were installed to get 'decent' video again. The settings have been modified to get increased dynamic range. .
If I feel the "urge" I will post the difference to show what video looks like from a well-calibrated set (from a pro) vs a user setup video. The lack of difference will astound you!

Thanks for your time, I cant stand Graphics being on, The picture is lifeless, dull, and boring, kind of like my marriage smile.gif JK! But i know exactly what you mean. I would rather have the colors pop, then to be "reference"
post #1087 of 1311 Old 08-03-2012, 08:42 AM

Any recommendations on Pros near the Philly area to calibrate my GT30? Thanks guys.
post #1088 of 1311 Old 08-03-2012, 02:59 PM

Johnkb24, you'll want to contact Chris Eberle with Precision Video. ceberle@hvc.rr.com. He does tours in eastern PA, and is ISF certified.
post #1089 of 1311 Old 08-05-2012, 03:41 PM

I'm going to try a calibration this week with AGC turned on. When I turn it on now, it pushes my colors way out of whack. It certainly does add detail to dark signals, though. Slightly alleviated by turning the color down to 38 and pushing the tint to +3. That's without equipment though, just eyeballing. Hopefully I can come up with the punchy look that AGC does provide with proper color performance as well.
post #1090 of 1311 Old 08-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:

I'm going to try a calibration this week with AGC turned on. When I turn it on now, it pushes my colors way out of whack. It certainly does add detail to dark signals, though. Slightly alleviated by turning the color down to 38 and pushing the tint to +3. That's without equipment though, just eyeballing. Hopefully I can come up with the punchy look that AGC does provide with proper color performance as well.

Thanks,I look forward to a your cal with agc...2.2 mid panel with +2 AGC would be great.

Hey GW could you measure the color for standard mode with normal color temp.The reason I ask is I use standard mode when I watch espn sc and fox news to avoid ir and would like to get the color about right and I can never get a get a good measurement using a cal disc.

Also any tips you can give me in regards to your prior sm w/b settings.Fleshtones looked good but I see to much of a green hue in the high end when looking at the greyscale ramp & steps so I had to revert back to default sm values.

Thanks buddy appreciate it.smile.gif

Samsung 60F8500
Panasonic 55GT30
Panasonic BDT310
PS3 (PS4 coming soon)
Sony STR-DG1000 AVR
Mirage Omnisat V2 7.1 set up with Energy S10 Sub
post #1091 of 1311 Old 08-06-2012, 12:14 AM

Quote:

I'm going to try a calibration this week with AGC turned on. When I turn it on now, it pushes my colors way out of whack. It certainly does add detail to dark signals, though.
Yes, it does . . . now you know why I like it on. W/o it, the colors and screen pop goes flat.

However, as you read, with it on along with high CONTRAST settings, there's a white crush evident on S&M BD DVD disc for the "CONTRAST" test. However, I not seen this with other DVD tests only that DVD.
Quote:
Slightly alleviated by turning the color down to 38 and pushing the tint to +3. That's without equipment though, just eyeballing. Hopefully I can come up with the punchy look that AGC does provide with proper color performance as well.

That's why my COLOR settings are consistently "low" . . . around 28 to 32 or so. With AGC greater than "0", you needn't advanced the color setting but if the RGB isn't decently balanced, the colors look like baby-mush!

BTW, when you do your cal, give this a try . . . just for the hell of it; Set HDMI = "graphics" and AGC = 0 and Panel brightness = HIGH. I found with the previous parameters set, setting panel to HIGH gives a great picture. I'm still working on it myself so would be interested in what you find.

Regards . . . Jim

GT30 "Custom" Settings: 

GT30 "THX" Settings:

GT30 "Vivid" Settings:

post #1092 of 1311 Old 08-06-2012, 04:56 AM

I have the 60" GT30. I did the firmware updates I love you settings..Should I put my W/B settings back to "0" ?

Life is too short to drink cheap beer
post #1093 of 1311 Old 08-06-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petemc1 View Post

I have the 60" GT30. I did the firmware updates I love you settings..Should I put my W/B settings back to "0" ?

Is that meant for me??? If so, try the settings in my signature. There's no offset correction changes in the SM or Pro Settings for W/B.

Regards . . . Jim

GT30 "Custom" Settings: 

GT30 "THX" Settings:

GT30 "Vivid" Settings:

post #1094 of 1311 Old 08-06-2012, 09:29 AM

Yes,it was meant for you.I've been using the 6/23/12 and the 7/25/12 settings.Why are the w/b settings now at 0?

Life is too short to drink cheap beer
post #1095 of 1311 Old 08-06-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petemc1 View Post

Yes,it was meant for you.I've been using the 6/23/12 and the 7/25/12 settings.Why are the w/b settings now at 0?

When a change is made, I don't keep the previous settings . . . but I do remember that the Pro Settings were not "0"s however, don't remember what the offset values were.

To give you the 'whole' story, I found that my settings, in the SM W/B or Pro Settings, sometime don't 'take' . . . but if I do a "reset to defaults", the picture changes . . . magically and is great! So, at present, the TV does not require any Pro Settings or SM W/B changes . . . thus, they're all "0". [BTW, the reset-to-defaults is done for BOTH menus.]

Feel free to experiment with values that may improve your picture. It can't hurt.

Regards . . . Jim

GT30 "Custom" Settings: 

GT30 "THX" Settings:

GT30 "Vivid" Settings:

post #1096 of 1311 Old 08-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 67
BTW, when you do your cal, give this a try . . . just for the hell of it; Set HDMI = "graphics" and AGC = 0 and Panel brightness = HIGH. I found with the previous parameters set, setting panel to HIGH gives a great picture. I'm still working on it myself so would be interested in what you find.
Edited by JForge - Today at 9:55 am

I have been using Panel brightness on HIGH for sometime now and am pleased with the results in a room with west facing windows in a bright environment. Here are my "Custom" settings:
Contrast: 90
Brightness: 59
Color: 47
Tint: 0
Sharpness: 15
Warm 2
W/B High R: -8
High G: 0
High B: -3
Low R: 0
Low G: -4
Low B: 0
Gamma: 2.2
HDMI: Graphics
All other settings at default position

post #1097 of 1311 Old 08-06-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:

When a change is made, I don't keep the previous settings . . . but I do remember that the Pro Settings were not "0"s however, don't remember what the offset values were.
To give you the 'whole' story, I found that my settings, in the SM W/B or Pro Settings, sometime don't 'take' . . . but if I do a "reset to defaults", the picture changes . . . magically and is great! So, at present, the TV does not require any Pro Settings or SM W/B changes . . . thus, they're all "0". [BTW, the reset-to-defaults is done for BOTH menus.]
Feel free to experiment with values that may improve your picture. It can't hurt.

Hi Jorge,

I incorporated your Custom settings and am very glad I did. Once again, thanks for sharing your hard work!

It's been a while since you have updated either Vivid (which started all this) and THX.

Are you still using modes other than Custom? Personally I have been very happy with Vivid in a brightly lit room watching sporting events.
post #1098 of 1311 Old 08-06-2012, 03:48 PM

JForge, tried your settings again today, realizing that the first time I tried them I did not have AGC on. With it on, it looked great! I didn't change my SM values, that's the only difference . What's funny is that to the naked eye it is REALLY close to my THX settings.

Peter, I will give it a shot as soon as the olympics are over. My wife isn't surrendering the TV for 2 or 3 hours until it's over. She's obsessed. As far as the green on the greyscale ramp...I'll give it a look, but I didn't run into that at all and have found my color/contrast performance to be spot on. I did scale back to 40 on color on custom, which cooled the image a bit. Of course that's just my set. I'm becoming convinced that they built these GT30s in 50 different factories across the globe, as there seems to be very little consistency.
post #1099 of 1311 Old 08-06-2012, 08:12 PM

JForge's settings have been great from the get go, thats what ive been trying to tell all of you!!!! smile.gif
post #1100 of 1311 Old 08-07-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsantafe View Post

I have been using Panel brightness on HIGH for sometime now and am pleased with the results in a room with west facing windows in a bright environment. Here are my "Custom" settings:
Contrast: 90
Brightness: 59
Sharpness: 15
Warm 2

I'll check them out tomorrow and let you know. Tnx for posting them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedoctor2 View Post

Hi Jorge,
I incorporated your Custom settings and am very glad I did. Once again, thanks for sharing your hard work!
It's been a while since you have updated either Vivid (which started all this) and THX.
Are you still using modes other than Custom? Personally I have been very happy with Vivid in a brightly lit room watching sporting events.

Yes, the CUSTOM mode settings produce the best overall video. Yes, I agree about the VIVID settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wermey View Post

JForge's settings have been great from the get go, thats what ive been trying to tell all of you!!!! smile.gif

Wermey, the check is in the mail . . . cool.gif

I've added direct links to my THX and VIVID in my signature. Updated today (8/6/12).

Regards . . . Jim

GT30 "Custom" Settings: 

GT30 "THX" Settings:

GT30 "Vivid" Settings:

post #1101 of 1311 Old 08-07-2012, 01:25 AM

Quote:

JForge, tried your settings again today, realizing that the first time I tried them I did not have AGC on. With it on, it looked great! I didn't change my SM values, that's the only difference . What's funny is that to the naked eye it is REALLY close to my THX settings.
That explains why you didn't like them . . the AGC really changes the video. Glad you like them. I'm still experimenting w/ the settings I mentioned a post or two back.

Your THX must be great settings . . . my THX look similar but it lacks the screen brightness that Custom has. Right now I just leave it on Custom . . . works for day and evening viewing.

Regards . . . Jim

GT30 "Custom" Settings: 

GT30 "THX" Settings:

GT30 "Vivid" Settings:

post #1102 of 1311 Old 08-07-2012, 04:09 PM

I made some adjustments, but they are strictly for my tastes, by no means are they measured results. I'll preface by saying my tastes are for a richer, natural less 'hot' image. I put the gamma back at 2.4, lowered the contrast to 75, and turned off the black extension. That's it though. Also, am I the only one that gets no difference between AGC +1 or turned all the way to +15? Seems like that should have been an on/off feature.
post #1103 of 1311 Old 08-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Advanced Member

@Jforge

What color setting did you arrive at for THX using your Spears & Muncil disc?....Your THX settings in your sig is before you bought the disc.

I'am just baffled at how David K from cnet measured 52 for color in THX mode and D-Nice measured 45 in THX and then Dave o gets 48 in THX.

All these guys used a colormeter and its all over the place.I wonder which of the 3 is more accurate.

I got 52+3 with my DVE disc but i feel it can use some more tweaking.

Samsung 60F8500
Panasonic 55GT30
Panasonic BDT310
PS3 (PS4 coming soon)
Sony STR-DG1000 AVR
post #1104 of 1311 Old 08-08-2012, 12:17 AM

Quote:

I made some adjustments, but they are strictly for my tastes, by no means are they measured results. I'll preface by saying my tastes are for a richer, natural less 'hot' image. I put the gamma back at 2.4, lowered the contrast to 75, and turned off the black extension. That's it though.
Not sure what you're stating: what basic settings are you using?? Mine??
Quote:
Also, am I the only one that gets no difference between AGC +1 or turned all the way to +15? Seems like that should have been an on/off feature.
At times, I've seen a "little" difference but it's certainly not obvious. The only 'big' change is from 0 to +1, after that, it's mostly imagination!

If those are my settings, I'll give those settings a try . . .

Regards . . . Jim

GT30 "Custom" Settings: 

GT30 "THX" Settings:

GT30 "Vivid" Settings:

post #1105 of 1311 Old 08-08-2012, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterLewis View Post

@Jforge
What color setting did you arrive at for THX using your Spears & Muncil disc?....Your THX settings in your sig is before you bought the disc.
I didn't actually use the S&M dvd for any "serious" THX work. The settings were arrived at using my trial . . plus time . . . plus more tweaking over more time.
Quote:
I am just baffled at how David K from cnet measured 52 for color in THX mode and D-Nice measured 45 in THX and then Dave o gets 48 in THX.
All these guys used a colormeter and its all over the place.I wonder which of the 3 is more accurate.
I got 52+3 with my DVE disc but i feel it can use some more tweaking.

Sorry, never really use that mode for any serious viewing, so it's a mystery why such difference settings . . . other than we all know that each set is different, so with different instruments in use by different calibrators, most likely gives different offset correction values.

Regards . . . Jim

GT30 "Custom" Settings: 

GT30 "THX" Settings:

GT30 "Vivid" Settings:

post #1106 of 1311 Old 08-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Advanced Member

@ Ghostwriter

I just purchased an i1 display 2 (xrite) colorimeter on ebay in excellent condition for $37,I plan on doing the curt palme greyscale & color cal for dummies to help me calibrate my 55GT30.

I'am hoping to calibrate the sm in cinema warm mode to calibrate THX and to come up with a great custom mode for the upcoming NFL season.

Any tips and pointers besides me blowing my tv up:eek:

I'am determined to slay this dragon one way or another.But please post your new cal settings when you do them in case I gaffe on mine.lol

Samsung 60F8500
Panasonic 55GT30
Panasonic BDT310
PS3 (PS4 coming soon)
Sony STR-DG1000 AVR
post #1107 of 1311 Old 08-08-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsantafe View Post

I have been using Panel brightness on HIGH for sometime now and am pleased with the results in a room with west facing windows in a bright environment.

Custom settings:
Contrast: 90 --[ JForge: 92]
Brightness: 59 --[JForge: 53]
Sharpness: 15 --[JForge: 45]
Warm 2

Color Space: Normal

Black Ext: +5
Panel Bright: High
AGC: 0

Wow, what great settings!!! Absolutely the BEST I've seen to date and you're using "WARM2" no less. Congrats on these . . . even WHITE is WHITE! Never have seen such white balance using Warm2.

As I wrote in an earlier post, when the AGC= 0, that removes a lot of picture artifacts b/c of the way it works. Even looking close up (1 ft), the picture is pristine. You ended my experimentation with your settings. No need to improve on perfection! smile.gif

Yes, it's a LITTLE softer video than my settings, not by much but overall your settings produce much better video.

I made some changes to Cont, Bright and Sharp but those are b/c of my personal preference.

Wermey, et al, give these a try!!!

Update: My unbridled enthusiasm of 4 hrs earlier, has now changed b/c my Panny changes the brightness level from "High" to "Low" or "Med" if the ABL [Automatic Brightness Limiter] kicks in. I've noticed this before when trying to use panel brightness set to "high". I can jog the brightness back to High and if I don't change the channel, it will stay. Anybody else see this problem?

So I find myself watching video that when it changes to "low" looks, most aptly, like "Standard" mode in the as-delivered factory default mode. You all know how bad that is.

So I've had to reluctantly go back to my "custom" settings.

Regards . . . Jim

GT30 "Custom" Settings: 

GT30 "THX" Settings:

GT30 "Vivid" Settings:

post #1108 of 1311 Old 08-09-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:

Wow, what great settings!!! Absolutely the BEST I've seen to date and you're using "WARM2" no less. Congrats on these . . . even WHITE is WHITE! Never have seen such white balance using Warm2.
As I wrote in an earlier post, when the AGC= 0, that removes a lot of picture artifacts b/c of the way it works. Even looking close up (1 ft), the picture is pristine. You ended my experimentation with your settings. No need to improve on perfection! smile.gif
Yes, it's a LITTLE softer video than my settings, not by much but overall your settings produce much better video.
I made some changes to Cont, Bright and Sharp but those are b/c of my personal preference.
Wermey, et al, give these a try!!!
Update: My unbridled enthusiasm of 4 hrs earlier, has now changed b/c my Panny changes the brightness level from "High" to "Low" or "Med" if the ABL [Automatic Brightness Level] ckt kicks in. I've noticed this before when trying to use panel brightness set to "high". I can jog the brightness back to High and if I don't change the channel, it will stay. Anybody else see this problem?
So I find myself watching video that when it changes to "low" looks, most aptly, like "Standard" mode in the as-delivered factory default mode. You all know how bad that is.
So I've had to reluctantly go back to my "custom" settings.

Hi Jorge,

I agree with you that the settings above are very nice. There were two parameters that you and ggsantafe do not define:

Color Space: ? Normal

Black extension: ?0

Thanks again!
post #1109 of 1311 Old 08-09-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedoctor2 View Post

Hi Jorge,
I agree with you that the settings above are very nice. There were two parameters that you and ggsantafe do not define:
Color Space: ? Normal
Black extension: ?0
Thanks again!

He stated that all other params are "default" so that would make Color Space = Normal and Blk Ext = +5.

So are they good? or great? How do they compare to my Custom?? How about some added explanation?

Regards . . . Jim

GT30 "Custom" Settings: 

GT30 "THX" Settings:

GT30 "Vivid" Settings:

post #1110 of 1311 Old 08-09-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:

He stated that all other params are "default" so that would make Color Space = Normal and Blk Ext = +5.
So are they good? or great? How do they compare to my Custom?? How about some added explanation?

Not sure yet. I will make the changes you suggest and give it a few hours. Also waiting to see if ABL kicks in and what effect it has.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P60gt30 60 Inch 1080p 600 Hz 3d Plasma Hdtv , Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - P60gt30 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page