Help with Pioneer 6020 - Black/Purple pixel lag from dark to light video feed - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-30-2011, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So i've had my pioneer since launch day and have had no problems. But within these past few months, I started noticing that when the video feed changes from a dark scene to a light scene, i get these purple/black pixels that lag for like 1/4 of a second. At first I thought it was the video feed but no matter the input, hdmi, cable, vga, I still get the same problem. In fact these purple dots have started increased over time. I have researched a bunched on the net and really haven't found anything except maybe that my panels voltages may need to be increased. Can anyone help me out please or know what this issue is? Is this repair something I can do? I haven't found a repair or service manual online. I called around my area to find someone to come out to my house to do a diagnostics/estimate but there all charging a hefty $ (I'm a poor engineering college student...I took out a $4 grand student loan to buy this tv, it was well worth it). Also I did not purchase a extended warranty...Attached are some pictures of the issue that I took with a fast shutter speed. Thanks again.
LL
LL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-16-2012, 09:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I know this thread is old but I am desperate. Did you ever find a resolution to this? I am having the same issue now. Wondering if this can be fixed at all. Thanks

My life is set at reference level.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page