Buddy of mine took cover off back of his PIONEER KURO PDP-LX608G and now needs to reset it.
I did find these instructions:
1. Press the display button then release the display button.
2. Wait between 3 and 7 seconds
3. Press and release the <, ^, <, >, and power buttons in sequence.
Panel will now turn on in service mode.
4. Press muting button 3, 4 or 5 times depending on model you are working on.
Until the display shows the initialize page.
5. Press and hold the display button until the error indicator (red LED) on
either the panel or the media receiver goes out.
6. Exit service mode by pressing the power button on the remote.
But they are for a PDP-5050sx
Is it the same for all Pioneer plasma sets?