Official 2011 Panasonic Settings/Issues Thread - Page 13 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #361 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 06:09 AM
AVS Special Member
 
cpcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vidalia, GA
Posts: 6,471
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmafia View Post

so the instructions are for the settings to run the slides from a usb drive and the instructions say to change the 3:2 setting....how do we do that? thanks

I can't see how the 3/2 setting would effect the slides at all--someone
who knows more about the slides maybe should chime in, I'm not
a slides guy.
cpcat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 08:04 AM
Member
 
weaver6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 59
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmafia View Post

so the instructions are for the settings to run the slides from a usb drive and the instructions say to change the 3:2 setting....how do we do that? thanks

The 3:2 setting is not for using the slides, it is part of the settings for after you have used the slides.
weaver6 is offline  
post #363 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Senior Member
 
musicmafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 293
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmafia
so the instructions are for the settings to run the slides from a usb drive and the instructions say to change the 3:2 setting....how do we do that? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver6 View Post

The 3:2 setting is not for using the slides, it is part of the settings for after you have used the slides.

Hmmm...If you look at the very first post in this thread it appears that these settings are for running the slides. Later on Page 1 DNice lists the reference settings for the ST, GT and VT. Those seem to be the settings for after you run the slides. Can someone verify???
musicmafia is offline  
post #364 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 06:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mvp2005fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Just throught I'd throw this out there:

I own a VT30 and after the 100 hours of slides put in the DNice settings.

However, after many more hours of watching lots of different material, the color limitations of the VT30 have become more noticable (i.e.: most people look just a little too red).

I backed down the color to around 33 which looks a bit more natural to me in terms of skin tones.

Has anyone else made/needed any other adjustments for this issue?
mvp2005fan is offline  
post #365 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Member
 
weaver6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 59
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmafia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmafia
so the instructions are for the settings to run the slides from a usb drive and the instructions say to change the 3:2 setting....how do we do that? thanks



Hmmm...If you look at the very first post in this thread it appears that these settings are for running the slides. Later on Page 1 DNice lists the reference settings for the ST, GT and VT. Those seem to be the settings for after you run the slides. Can someone verify???


That is correct.
weaver6 is offline  
post #366 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Senior Member
 
musicmafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 293
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
so there are two sets of settings. one for running the slides and one for after you run the slides..so now im back to my original question. the "running slides" settings instructions are to change the 3:2 setting. how can i do that?...its greyed out.
musicmafia is offline  
post #367 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Senior Member
 
musicmafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 293
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
anyone confused yet? LOL
musicmafia is offline  
post #368 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 06:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cpcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vidalia, GA
Posts: 6,471
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmafia View Post

so there are two sets of settings. one for running the slides and one for after you run the slides..so now im back to my original question. the "running slides" settings instructions are to change the 3:2 setting. how can i do that?...its greyed out.

There is no reference to the 3/2 setting
in the first post in this thread ie the one
providing instructions for the slide settings.
cpcat is offline  
post #369 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 07:15 PM
Senior Member
 
musicmafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 293
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
It was me that was confused all along! Thanks guys for pointing that out. I guess I cut and pasted the wrong settings
musicmafia is offline  
post #370 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 07:19 PM
Senior Member
 
musicmafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 293
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
thought i was at the top of the page but apparently had printed the 2nd post which was ST reference settings..wth
musicmafia is offline  
post #371 of 1088 Old 12-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
Rhetor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 778
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 231
Started running the setup slides on the new 65vt30 that arrived this evening.

Did the settings from post 1, got the slides going on an SD card...

But that darned screen saver (or something) with the word/logo "Viera" keeps coming on (darkening the screen a little with the word "Viera" shifting around on the screen) . . . I know enough that I shouldn't be doing that.

So turned the tv off until I someone can tell me how to get the "Viera" logo/word screen saver to stop kicking in so the slides can work right....I am intending to run the slides for 200 hours.

(This is a replacement for one with a blacked out pixel. I did not have this problem on that one...screen saver did not kick in while running the slides.)

A little help resolving this would be appreciated!

Also, should the pixel orbiter be on while running the slides?

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by! --Douglas Adams
Rhetor is offline  
post #372 of 1088 Old 12-28-2011, 04:06 AM
Member
 
xcloudx82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcloudx82 View Post

hi all, i'm from italy and would like to know if someone with the green bloob problem experienced a improvement of this problem over time. Reading in internet someone is saying that the problem get worse over time, others say that it get better, and other say it remain the same, what is your experience ? i would like to know because i have to decide if to take the tv back to the store or not. Thanks

any help?
xcloudx82 is offline  
post #373 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 08:40 AM
cpc
AVS Club Gold
 
cpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Toronto,ON,Canada
Posts: 7,504
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcloudx82 View Post

any help?

I have no experience with green blobs, as my sets issues are mostly to do with pink tinting, followed by faint vertical banding. I don't see these issues much watching content.

I have read the exact same thing you have. Some people say the blobs or pink tinting got better, some say it got worse, and others say it's stayed the same. So far I can't tell what is the most common of the three outcomes. I am sure some folks here will chime in with their experience.

There is a poll at high def junkies dot com and avforums.com is another place to look for more feedback regarding this issue.
cpc is offline  
post #374 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Member
 
Gamester5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
How would one go about locating the Green blobs and pink tinting? How can I best see these issues on my 65VT?
Gamester5 is offline  
post #375 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 12:24 PM
Newbie
 
Reklaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Harwinton, Ct
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
(Copy/paste from earlier post)

D-Nice, I've followed your generous input throughout the AVS threads and consider myself a loyal follower. Thank you! I received my 65VT30 yesterday and immediately (unfortunately) diagnosed the fluctuating brightness issue. My thumb drive full of slides has been initiated and I'm 12 hours into the process. However, my unit has an April build, # MH11160291.....EEPROM was not updated. Your post #1 of this forum sadly doesn't include settings to follow after an EEPROM update for the "MH" series. Your posts include several "reserved" slots and I hoped to find an answer there. I'm considering sending my Panasonic back to BB in anticipation of receiving another that might be among those serial #'s that you've reviewed. Any chance I might find your recommended settings in any of your reserved posts in the future for such an early model? The closest reputable calibrator to my Connecticut home is in Cape Cod, Massachusetts... and I trust your computations far more than those I might see in the local yellow pages. If you could tip your hand as to any intentions of updating your list I'd appreciate it.
Reklaw is offline  
post #376 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 12:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mark62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: N.W. Pa.
Posts: 1,409
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamester5 View Post

How would one go about locating the Green blobs and pink tinting? How can I best see these issues on my 65VT?

use the slides with low panel brightness and warm 2. you may not want to as you will prolly see something not good.
mark62 is offline  
post #377 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 01:43 PM
Member
 
ta-kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The pinkish hue/patches is noticiable on Ice hockey games in the ice.If you run on a cool2 setting it gets rid of most of it for hockey.Most TV,s have this issue anyways to a certian degree from what I have seen.The only ice that was actually white that I have seen in a retail outlet ,was on a Samsung 8000 model plasma.Maybe the so called Colour firmware update to be rumered coming may help this issue.We will have to wait and see.
Anyways I only see the pink issue on a lot of white or light gray in the picture reproductions and thats mostly from cable feeds also.
ta-kid is offline  
post #378 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 03:39 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
BillP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: PA
Posts: 13,696
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamester5 View Post

How would one go about locating the Green blobs and pink tinting? How can I best see these issues on my 65VT?

If you don't notice any of these problems with normal viewing, why would you want to look for them?
You remind me of people who could only see rainbows with DLPs when moving their head quickly from side to side, or who hear buzzing when putting their head against the back of their plasma.
Just sit back and enjoy.
BillP is offline  
post #379 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
Rhetor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 778
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetor View Post

Started running the setup slides on the new 65vt30 that arrived this evening.

Did the settings from post 1, got the slides going on an SD card...

But that darned screen saver (or something) with the word/logo "Viera" keeps coming on (darkening the screen a little with the word "Viera" shifting around on the screen) . . . I know enough that I shouldn't be doing that.

So turned the tv off until I someone can tell me how to get the "Viera" logo/word screen saver to stop kicking in so the slides can work right....I am intending to run the slides for 200 hours.

(This is a replacement for one with a blacked out pixel. I did not have this problem on that one...screen saver did not kick in while running the slides.)

A little help resolving this would be appreciated!

Also, should the pixel orbiter be on while running the slides?

Found the issue.

Sems the screen saver, even after taking it,off Eco mode, show up randomly on some 65vt30's the first couple of times you try to run the slides . . . Often will stop doing it after turning themtv on and off a few times. Some even saying it takes up to 24 hours before the screen saver goes for good. Just a glitch in a few models that soon just magically disappears...mine did.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by! --Douglas Adams
Rhetor is offline  
post #380 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 08:23 PM
Member
 
DRinSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Received my 65VT30 from Amazon via Pilot delivery service. First off, Pilot delivery services leaves a lot to be desired.

Started the 100 hours tonight.

D-Nice, drop by Greenville and have a beer or two and watch the pretty slides.
DRinSC is offline  
post #381 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 08:40 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
D-Nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 14,934
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRinSC View Post

Received my 65VT30 from Amazon via Pilot delivery service. First off, Pilot delivery services leaves a lot to be desired.

Started the 100 hours tonight.

D-Nice, drop by Greenville and have a beer or two and watch the pretty slides.

Name a time
D-Nice is offline  
post #382 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Member
 
yenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRinSC View Post

Received my 65VT30 from Amazon via Pilot delivery service. First off, Pilot delivery services leaves a lot to be desired.

Started the 100 hours tonight.

D-Nice, drop by Greenville and have a beer or two and watch the pretty slides.

What went wrong with the Pilot delivery? They'll deliver my TV tomorrow. Any info would be useful.
yenal is offline  
post #383 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 10:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
Semp1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 743
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRinSC View Post

Received my 65VT30 from Amazon via Pilot delivery service. First off, Pilot delivery services leaves a lot to be desired.

Started the 100 hours tonight.

D-Nice, drop by Greenville and have a beer or two and watch the pretty slides.

I really don't understand what peoples complaints are with Pilot. Two men came to my house, they took everything carefully out of the box, applied the stand and set up the TV. Centered the TV, asked if I was happy with the position, which I was not so they shifted it slightly. Turned it on and made sure it worked. Even waited for me to check the screen for cracks before they left I than tipped them nicely. They stayed at least 30 minutes. Minimum. I guess it really depends what people you have come to your house. I'm sure like any job, the people who come need to take their job seriously.

65VT60+55GT50+Onkyo TX-NR727+Denon AVR-1913+OPPO bdp-103+OPPO bdp-83=Heaven
Semp1 is offline  
post #384 of 1088 Old 12-29-2011, 10:44 PM
Member
 
yenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semp1 View Post

I really don't understand what peoples complaints are with Pilot. Two men came to my house, they took everything carefully out of the box, applied the stand and set up the TV. Centered the TV, asked if I was happy with the position, which I was not so they shifted it slightly. Turned it on and made sure it worked. Even waited for me to check the screen for cracks before they left I than tipped them nicely. They stayed at least 30 minutes. Minimum. I guess it really depends what people you have come to your house. I'm sure like any job, the people who come need to take their job seriously.

From what I understand, Pilot works with contractors. That's why I guess YMMV. But that's not an excuse for Pilot. They should make sure their contractors are handling the service properly. If not they should replace them.
yenal is offline  
post #385 of 1088 Old 12-30-2011, 05:08 AM
Member
 
DRinSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My Pilot delivery experience:

- Scheduling was difficult. They couldn't find my delivery even after calling and after I scheduled online. Also, they ended up coming a day early and 4 hours later than scheduled.
- One (1) driver came in a Penske rental truck. After he knocked on my door he stated "I am gonna need some help with the tv."
- Basically, I unboxed, set-up the stand, cleaned up, etc. Pilot did nothing but help me carry it into the house and the driver also said while fumbling to figure out how to unbox "I don't know much about these big tv's."
DRinSC is offline  
post #386 of 1088 Old 12-30-2011, 06:24 AM
Member
 
chas1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Western Kentucky
Posts: 106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRinSC View Post

My Pilot delivery experience:

- Scheduling was difficult. They couldn't find my delivery even after calling and after I scheduled online. Also, they ended up coming a day early and 4 hours later than scheduled.
- One (1) driver came in a Penske rental truck. After he knocked on my door he stated "I am gonna need some help with the tv."
- Basically, I unboxed, set-up the stand, cleaned up, etc. Pilot did nothing but help me carry it into the house and the driver also said while fumbling to figure out how to unbox "I don't know much about these big tv's."

Sounds like the same guy delivered my tv.
chas1723 is online now  
post #387 of 1088 Old 12-30-2011, 08:28 AM
Member
 
the dza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Those of you with LJxxxx serial numbers, what settings are you using in the meantime?
the dza is offline  
post #388 of 1088 Old 12-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Member
 
sboychuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I agree with everyone who had a bad experience with Pilot. They were scheduled to deliver on a Friday and showed up on a Wednesday. Their paperwork even said Friday! I happened to be home by chance and answered the door. I had no help to put the new 65GT30 on my stand and they said they would help if I let them deliver on the wrong day. I said fine and then after they placed the box in my living room they left. They said I misunderstood them. I had a buddy coming over on Friday to help lift the 100 pound tv onto the stand, and that is why I wanted it on Friday. The drivers, yes two of them, were very arrogant with the worst customer service I have ever had, even when they made the mistake. I should of just refused it, but they did say they would help. I called and spoke to Amazon, who said they have had several issues with Pilot.
sboychuck is offline  
post #389 of 1088 Old 12-30-2011, 09:52 AM
Member
 
yenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sboychuck View Post

I agree with everyone who had a bad experience with Pilot. They were scheduled to deliver on a Friday and showed up on a Wednesday. Their paperwork even said Friday! I happened to be home by chance and answered the door. I had no help to put the new 65GT30 on my stand and they said they would help if I let them deliver on the wrong day. I said fine and then after they placed the box in my living room they left. They said I misunderstood them. I had a buddy coming over on Friday to help lift the 100 pound tv onto the stand, and that is why I wanted it on Friday. The drivers, yes two of them, were very arrogant with the worst customer service I have ever had, even when they made the mistake. I should of just refused it, but they did say they would help. I called and spoke to Amazon, who said they have had several issues with Pilot.

I don't know how they get away with that. This is what Amazon promises:

"Enhanced Delivery
For this TV, we offer free enhanced delivery through one of our specialty shippers. A representative of a common carrier will deliver your TV to any room suitable for testing, unpack it, ensure that it is working properly to guarantee no damage occurred during transportation, and dispose of all packaging material. Learn More"

So they have to bring it to a room of choice and unpack it and test if it's working properly.

I had one experience with Pilot so far and it was terrible. They were 6.5 hours late. The delivery window ended at 4 PM and they delivered at 10:30 PM. I have another delivery from them today. Fingers crossed for a better experience. If they say they are not gonna unpack the TV and test it, I am refusing the delivery for sure.
yenal is offline  
post #390 of 1088 Old 12-30-2011, 10:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mark62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: N.W. Pa.
Posts: 1,409
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by sboychuck View Post

i agree with everyone who had a bad experience with pilot. They were scheduled to deliver on a friday and showed up on a wednesday. Their paperwork even said friday! I happened to be home by chance and answered the door. I had no help to put the new 65gt30 on my stand and they said they would help if i let them deliver on the wrong day. I said fine and then after they placed the box in my living room they left. They said i misunderstood them. I had a buddy coming over on friday to help lift the 100 pound tv onto the stand, and that is why i wanted it on friday. The drivers, yes two of them, were very arrogant with the worst customer service i have ever had, even when they made the mistake. I should of just refused it, but they did say they would help. I called and spoke to amazon, who said they have had several issues with pilot.

+100
mark62 is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P42st30 42 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P46st30 46 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P60st30 60 Inch 1080p 600 Hz 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55st30 55 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P65st30 65 Inch 1080p 600 Hz 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P50st30 50 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P60gt30 60 Inch 1080p 600 Hz 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P50gt30 50 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55gt30 55 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P65gt30 65 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P65vt30 65 Inch 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt30 55 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off