Ya, OTA wasn't a priority when I bought the TV, but now I use 95% of my TV viewing through OTA, the remaining 5% with cable STB.
So, it's annoying. I don't understand why they won't at least have an APP for it. I have all those APPs, there's even more than one weather app (accuweather and another one) but nothing for TV programming.
That blows )o:
I am shopping for a very cheap (probably LCD even) TV for the bedroom. It certainly will not be a Panny.