AVS Forum Special Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in Rhode Island
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
To perform the logic update on the D7000, the 'ruSamsungTVCommunicator' factory remote emulator must be used.
Do the following at your own risk. I take no responsibility for any damage that you may do to your TV.
First use the mute+7+3+7+enter method and note the Logic SW version. For the 51 inch screen, note the panel type (DS or DF.)
Download the file from zoyd's first post and extract the files:
Now following zoyd's general methodology (I plagiarized your stuff, zoyd):
1. Rename the 'xxDS_ITO_Deepblack.bin' file to LOGIC.bin where xx indicates your screen size
1a. For the 51 inch screen, use the file that matches the panel type (DS or DF)
2. Place on stick in folder PDP_LOGIC
3. Turn on TV and attach stick
4. Establish a wireless connection with the emulator in the Fernbedienung tab
5. On the emulator, hit the Info button and then the Factory button to get into the Service Menu
6. Navigate to SVC and select it
7. Navigate to Logic USB D/L and select it
6. Right arrow to initiate logic flash
7. 'Updating' will be displayed if the TV accepted the file and this takes a minute or so and then the TV reboots.
No more fluctuations.
Finally use the mute+7+3+7+enter method again and note the Logic SW version
After I successfully updated the logic, I tried the other file (renaming 64DS_ITOless_DeepBlack.bin to logic.bin etc.) but the D7000 indicated that no file was to be found.