post #31 of 41 Old 02-22-2012, 06:22 PM
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorCAD View Post

Its called fraud and you just recommended it on a PUBLIC FORUM!!!! Not too bright.

Speaking of fraud.....

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8#post21681628

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR333, URC R40 Remote.
Pic of My A/V setup - http://cdn.avsforum.com/f/f1/900x900..._Img_4867.jpeg
Gallery - http://www.avsforum.com/g/a/2082686/randywalter...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 41 Old 02-23-2012, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

Speaking of fraud.....

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8#post21681628

Lol this guy legitmitely hates me. Last night before i brushed my teeth he made sure i used mine and not my gfs. Its the same tv, still the same crack in it and im still screwed. Why does it matter that i said it was originally mine and fell off a table as opposed to something banging into it. How many of those 14,000 posts are you patrolling forums as the honesty police.
post #33 of 41 Old 02-23-2012, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

Renters will not cover it. Not sure if coverages differ state to state, but in new york accidental is not covered with renters only some sort of peril as mentioned in previous posts.
post #34 of 41 Old 02-23-2012, 02:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatg View Post

Renters will not cover it. Not sure if coverages differ state to state, but in new york accidental is not covered with renters only some sort of peril as mentioned in previous posts.

Peril specific policy. You should get an All Risk policy. Sorry-appears you are out of luck.

Pan 46PZ85U, Marantz SR5003, TiVo Premier, TiVoHd + 1tb, A2 (fs), PS3, Pan DMR E-95 (fs), JVC DVD-A, Polk & Infinity, Harmony One
post #35 of 41 Old 02-23-2012, 02:01 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:

Lol this guy legitmitely hates me. Last night before i brushed my teeth he made sure i used mine and not my gfs. Its the same tv, still the same crack in it and im still screwed. Why does it matter that i said it was originally mine and fell off a table as opposed to something banging into it. How many of those 14,000 posts are you patrolling forums as the honesty police.

Actually, the truth sounded better. A set that fell off a table would likely have sustained more damage than just a cracked screen.

And btw, we saw you reach for your GFs toothbrush... :P
post #36 of 41 Old 02-23-2012, 02:06 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:

Why lie in the first place?

Now everyone is questioning everything you're saying. For all we know, you could've bought the tv cracked for $100 and are now trying to get advice on how to best commit insurance fraud by saying it got damaged in transport.
post #37 of 41 Old 02-23-2012, 02:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by indondiver View Post

Why lie in the first place?

Now everyone is questioning everything you're saying. For all we know, you could've bought the tv cracked for $100 and are now trying to get advice on how to best commit insurance fraud by saying it got damaged in transport.

Exactly why I said this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

Full of lies and can't keep up with them. I don't know what your trying to accomplish but I can tell you it isn't working. Nor will it. Give up and move on. Sure AVS is full of a bunch of baloney at some points in time. Also nit pick at way to many things. But there's one thing we don't do.

FRAUD. No ones going to help you. Keep it that way.

post #38 of 41 Old 02-23-2012, 02:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 22
Quote:

I just paid $1,100 for the tv which to me was an amazing price ...

According to this eBay auction, it was $1600.

That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse. (Romans 1:19-20)
post #39 of 41 Old 02-23-2012, 02:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwil View Post

According to this eBay auction, it was $1600.

lol. Poor guy.
post #40 of 41 Old 02-23-2012, 05:10 PM - Thread Starter

Well i dont advise anyone to buy my cracked tv especially from this forum, However people sell all kinds of goofy things on ebay i feel im in entitled to as well didnt lie about the condition... Little hard to hide that, just how it got that way. Lol some members think its necessary to use all caps to describe me, thats fine. Just would like to be able to post here in the future if i have a question without some dude trolling my threads. The v10 looked fantastic by the way comparable to my old pioneer
post #41 of 41 Old 02-23-2012, 05:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Well i dont advise anyone to buy my cracked tv especially from this forum, However people sell all kinds of goofy things on ebay i feel im in entitled to as well didnt lie about the condition... Little hard to hide that, just how it got that way. Lol some members think its necessary to use all caps to describe me, thats fine. Just would like to be able to post here in the future if i have a question without some dude trolling my threads. The v10 looked fantastic by the way comparable to my old pioneer

Trust me. No ones trolling you. Making useless threads and lies is a troll to the site.

So you think people are to dumb to be able to see the truth? Or not catch it?

You started off with a web of lies. Who's to think you've suddenly taken some oath of honestly. Certainly not me. Click the sig. Good day.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page