Ok, so I go the green blob on my 2005 XBR just before superbowl weekend and I need to replace it. Current thinking is a 55" VT50 or XBR HX929. Want to hold out for the VT50 but might not be able to due to the blob and I can use Calman autocal for calibration.
If, I have to buy now would it be a VT30 or HX929? Been out of the TV market for a bit. Thanks!
Replaced my sxrd with a 60gt30 and couldn't be happier. It's tough to say whether to wait for the new sets or go get one now. There are some really good deals on 2011 sets. Depends...do you NEED a new tv now or can you wait a bit?